Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 “baiting”b and disappointing service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 “baiting”b and disappointing service

Been to Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 a few times now and have been let down every single time… by the service of the WLs, the customer service of the mamasan/papasans and the photos they use to lure customers into the shop.

The photos they’re using are indeed real for most girls but for the girls who’s faces aren’t blurred, they’re touched up and face-apped to the point where you might as well post a fake pic representative of the girl. On 3 occasions the photos looked like 3 smoking hot young girls, was surprised to find 3 older looking and significantly more unattractive ladies. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sure but it’s a huge turnoff knowing you’ve been baited.

Also the premium prices for some of these WLs that don’t even provide some of the most basic diamond services is disappointing.

The last straw for me was when I walked in to the lineup at Kyoto 206 with a another punter in the waiting room and the mamasan yelled at him to get off his phone while he was waiting for the lineup to come down. That’s no way to treat your customers and definitely not the way to keep them coming back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro - I've been going there for years and can't complain on the service or quality of girls. They work hard....harder than 95% of Caucasian girls...and I don't blame them not wanting their unfiltered faces splashed across the net.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My suggestion is to see the actual girls in shop rather than making the booking online

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by lawry123 View Post
    My suggestion is to see the actual girls in shop rather than making the booking online
    Yea you could also gauge their enthusiasm too. Some of the jap girls are doing ridiculous hours in such a short amount of time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea you could also gauge their enthusiasm too. Some of the jap girls are doing ridiculous hours in such a short amount of time.
    You know why? Guys are crazy about Japanese girls thinking they are all submissive types willing to satisfy all our needs. No wonder they are in demand and get more bookings than other nationalities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only problem is hard to catch a popular girl in a line up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    only problem is hard to catch a popular girl in a line up
    True. Maybe try non busy times of the day if she works daytime.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You know why? Guys are crazy about Japanese girls thinking they are all submissive types willing to satisfy all our needs. No wonder they are in demand and get more bookings than other nationalities.
    Yep. Gotta say I was on that bandwagon for a bit but you know what. With the huge demand of jap girls Korean girls are getting freed up and Korean girls are fucking sexy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As for the attitude of management, this shop is better than G.
    G has been dominating this market and they do not give a shit about customer service. I am okay with it, I go there to see WLs.

FYI
    Most of the J girls in Kyoto, Sakura and Diva were not J. No5 also has a fake J as well.
    (e.g. Txxly is not J.)
    Having said that, these places recently managed to get J girls in their line-ups. I hope they get more J and K girls.

Dear customers,

Thank you for your feedbacks.

Our photos are aimed at giving customers a general idea of the girls looks and the rooms decor.
    We understand lots of other shops use misleading pictures to lure customers. However we value integrity and so pride ourselves in advertising accurate photos of girls. Photos that are taken in the shop. Nowadays, it is very commonplace for people (including ourselves) to use filters before uploading a photo. However any edits/filters are minimal and there is no photoshop. Furthermore bookings are obligation-free so if you feel as though you've been misled by an inaccurate photo after meeting her, please feel free to cancel the booking and check out the other lovely girls that are working instead. Hopefully one of them will be able to satisfy you.

We are confident that our staff has never yelled at a customer as that would be extremely disrespectful and unprofessional. Occasionally, when introducing a long line up, the manager will gently ask that the customer not be distracted by their phones. This is so that the customer can take good look at the girls ensuring maximum satisfaction and avoiding complications later on. With that being said, we do take your complaint seriously and have further trained the relevant staff so that no customer will feel unwelcome in our shop ever again.

If you are unhappy with the service of our girls, please don't hesitate to make a complaint with the manager or receptionist. All complaints are taken seriously and are resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your customer feedback as it is an important part of our management process.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto206 View Post

Furthermore bookings are obligation-free

this kinda implies that customer will get money back. which has not been my experience.

my experience with this joint is if the pics are not in the shop, they are fake. but the ones that are actually taken inside the shop are pretty bang on. which is the only reason i still go back. it is not for the customer service because its far behind the others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Only visited once and the Diamond Service girl pretty much refused any touch or kiss to any part of her body.
    To the point she wiped herself with a towel after any contact.
    After 10 minutes I gave up and got dressed and to their credit the Management refunded the bulk of my payment but it has put me off ever returning.
    Well that and the fact the roster never seems to match up with who is working so it smells like Bait and Switch
    Sorry to hear about your experience. When did u visit 57 or 206? I've been there many times. This kind of thing you mentioned never happen to me. And I would say, their recent roster is pretty spot on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ANZAC View Post
    As for the attitude of management, this shop is better than G.
    G has been dominating this market and they do not give a shit about customer service. I am okay with it, I go there to see WLs.

FYI
    Most of the J girls in Kyoto, Sakura and Diva were not J. No5 also has a fake J as well.
    (e.g. Txxly is not J.)
    Having said that, these places recently managed to get J girls in their line-ups. I hope they get more J and K girls.
    Yep. Recently only J girls are able to come to Australia thus many shops manage to get real J girls. I saw J Misa and J Takako of 206 recently. both of them are amazing. I tried very hard to look for some new C girls in these shops but I couldn't find any. All the new faces are from Japan.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Come sakura bring back the gold membership benefit. And yeah you need to make sure all girls are up to diamond standards if you charge diamonds.

Agree. Some are horrible old. Some are 27yo face with 50yo body.

Pre covid Some are good now hardly.... and price for the Japanese? Haha a joke

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neoisthejuan View Post
    Been to Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 a few times now and have been let down every single time… by the service of the WLs, the customer service of the mamasan/papasans and the photos they use to lure customers into the shop.

The photos they’re using are indeed real for most girls but for the girls who’s faces aren’t blurred, they’re touched up and face-apped to the point where you might as well post a fake pic representative of the girl. On 3 occasions the photos looked like 3 smoking hot young girls, was surprised to find 3 older looking and significantly more unattractive ladies. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sure but it’s a huge turnoff knowing you’ve been baited.

Also the premium prices for some of these WLs that don’t even provide some of the most basic diamond services is disappointing.

The last straw for me was when I walked in to the lineup at Kyoto 206 with a another punter in the waiting room and the mamasan yelled at him to get off his phone while he was waiting for the lineup to come down. That’s no way to treat your customers and definitely not the way to keep them coming back.
    Well thats no good but honestly I think all places tend to beautify the photos. Which girl did you book that was a bait and switch? Saves me the trouble of experiencing your scenario

Senior Member(無間使者)
    all three shops use beauty filters, you just got to lower your expectations, i had a punt with one of the new girls that only stayed here for a bit and it seemed like she worked almost everyday and it showed cause she seemed tired and had a bit of bruises, felt a little bad for the girl but when you work that long everyday it comes with the job

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Come sakura bring back the gold membership benefit. And yeah you need to make sure all girls are up to diamond standards if you charge diamonds.

Agree. Some are horrible old. Some are 27yo face with 50yo body.

Pre covid Some are good now hardly.... and price for the Japanese? Haha a joke
    It seems you popped in not at the right time. Better make a booking if you wanna see a popular girl there. And not all Japanese girls' prices are that high, such as Misa, Yumeka, whose prices are just a little bit higher than common Chinese girls. Some other J girls are expensive but worth the money from my limited experiences, such as Manami and Momo. Manami is very hard to book. If a girl is always booked out, her price will surely go up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a bad experience with this shop today. i had booking but i still asked to see a line up for my next punt. old mamasan said ALL girls are busy. BS this is mid afternoon. as i was walking up to the room, another punter comes in with no booking and gets to see full line up. i walk into room already fuming and had a shit session. thought i would sleep on it. NOPE. woke up FUCKING FUMING. how bullshit is that. if you have booking, mamasan won't let you see the line up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    had a bad experience with this shop today. i had booking but i still asked to see a line up for my next punt. old mamasan said ALL girls are busy. BS this is mid afternoon. as i was walking up to the room, another punter comes in with no booking and gets to see full line up. i walk into room already fuming and had a shit session. thought i would sleep on it. NOPE. woke up FUCKING FUMING. how bullshit is that. if you have booking, mamasan won't let you see the line up.
    That's bullshit bro. You should still be allowed. She's just scared probably of you changing your mind but it's still shit service. Who was the girl you booked?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's bullshit bro. You should still be allowed. She's just scared probably of you changing your mind but it's still shit service. Who was the girl you booked?
    i already paid for the girl. so idk why she would be scared that i change my mind. still deciding on whether i should post review. shit session was partly my fault for not adjusting my expectations correctly. also my mate irl likes her and some other punters also like her. i've got some controversial takes on certain girls that goes against the general consensus here so maybe will no post. i will PM you the girls name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast