Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melissa - Saigon Princess Bexley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Yeah her photos do look stunny!

Is she ABV or Freshie?
    She's definitely freshie mate. Again just a warning heavy plastic surgery especially on the bum. Still worth a try despite the mechanical service because really there's not many like her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabstinks View Post
    Thank you for reply!

Was it the $100 as stated earlier or did she charge more for the bj?

Yeah it's definitely little head that wants me to give her a go haha.

Her photos make her look like an Instagram model.
    Was $100 for just BBBJ + HE on top of massage... if you were to opt for B2B which was an extra $50 on top of that you might as well had a diamond service punt imo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If she is at St Marys today or tomorrow. I will try pay a visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experience massage $50 45mins + B2B/massage/bbbj $100 = $150

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Melissa today. Can confirm she has done quite a bit of cosmetic enhancements and her bod is Fire! She pulled of that IG model look well esp with her tan. Definitely worth a crack if you're into that look (I dig the shape of her ass hips and titties, hence why i pursued.) Massage i found was decent ymmv. Intended to see her for some Spanish but i also have a foot fetish and couldn't resist her petite feet and white toes so i requested a footjob which she happily accepted. For her 1st attempt she did a pretty good job.

Return factor: For me, it would be a yes. I will definitely stick to Spanish next time i see her!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    Saw Melissa today. Can confirm she has done quite a bit of cosmetic enhancements and her bod is Fire! She pulled of that IG model look well esp with her tan. Definitely worth a crack if you're into that look (I dig the shape of her ass hips and titties, hence why i pursued.) Massage i found was decent ymmv. Intended to see her for some Spanish but i also have a foot fetish and couldn't resist her petite feet and white toes so i requested a footjob which she happily accepted. For her 1st attempt she did a pretty good job.

Return factor: For me, it would be a yes. I will definitely stick to Spanish next time i see her!
    Thanks for review mate!

Might have to drop by soon.

How accurate are the photos that are posted?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabstinks View Post
    Thanks for review mate!

Might have to drop by soon.

How accurate are the photos that are posted?
    Photos are accurate. IMO she looks better in person.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Melissa and she looks amazing though due to this reason she wants to ask for $$$ that you could go get in an upper class full service establishment. She doesnt allow you to touch and keeps her panties on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post

Were her toenails short/average/long length?

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasureseekers View Post
    Saw Melissa and she looks amazing though due to this reason she wants to ask for $$$ that you could go get in an upper class full service establishment. She doesnt allow you to touch and keeps her panties on.
    Mhmm, so probably not worth the $$ then? Other than having a unique look to it? Don't see the point if you cant even touch anything :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Given her limits, would a facesitting handjob be a no go you think? Imagine her butt in gym tights in your face!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s the point, she won’t allow anything besides HJ, no touch of anything else, is that really worth spending money on?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A thread dedicated to a clothed HJ. What a waste of a fucking click.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    A thread dedicated to a clothed HJ. What a waste of a fucking click.
    It’s 40 seconds of your life you’ll never get back! Send the OP an invoice!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looks hot, got the curves in the right places! Maybe she'll warm up with more visits?

I recall meeting the previous hot Viet girl who moved to Ryde Massage. I forgot her name but she was a little cold too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know about others but I can't stand the fake bums...fake boobs OK but everything else needs to be natural

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by davinci999 View Post
    Were her toenails short/average/long length?
    They were short/Average length

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12