Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rochedale Glory Hole

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rochedale Glory Hole

Hello punters,

Recently visited a certain J*** near Rochedale to enjoy the famous glory hole,

Not disappointed with the trip, I opted for the bj formula and what can I say except that the lady - despite her young age - is an expert in the field,

I highly recommend 👌

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you have a link?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So $90 for a blowjob through a glory hole and $120 for a 15 min fuck through a glory hole. You don't see her face, touch her anywhere and its all over in 15 mins.
    I notice on Naughty Ads she has a $400 hour rate.
    Pointless to me describing appearance as you don't see her.
    Value for money? To me novelty value but I couldn't see myself going back again and again but YVMD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's a bit different but sounds like its worth a go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    covered BJ is not my thing, I rather pay $150 at the shop to get a bbbj which includes a few other options while I play with her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://bubblesnsquirt.wixsite.com/jess

Try this website, same lady. Worth a try.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is the same girl..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These things freak me out a bit, seems a bit too easy for a switcharoo (with her a male compadre) behind the wall.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Schrodinger's glory hole: the gender on the other side is both male and female until physically observed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Schlongdinger's" the person on the other side is a female until your tip hits the Adam's apple.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went here today to see her. You can see into the space to make sure she's who she says she is. No swaps rubbish if that's your concern.

Well worth the visit if a glory hole is your thing. I had never tried so had to give it a go. But my goodness she knows what she is doing!! Omg. Wow. I'll be back 100%
    Last edited by brissybro; 30-08-2022 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the person behind the GH, is most likely a girl - i have touch her natural non-bolt on breast, listened to her girly voice and also watched a video of her devouring my manhood (optional extra) to know its her.... of course it is still possible she is post op prepared by a perfect surgeon, but if that's the case, you wouldnt know even if you have seen her real face.

I have seen her about 5 times in the last 2 years. Her oral technique is a 8 to 9 out of 10. The only reason I dont see her more often is because I realise I need more than just oral technically superiority to get me off - i need to see the face and feel the boobs. But if you long for good suck and can ignore the shortcomings, she is indeed good and VFM, which these days is almost impossible to get!

cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just checked out her website. Quite a bit of work went into it, id definitely hit her up weekly at those prices if I lived in brisvegas. Unfortunately the only decent GH action I've found in Sydney was Ashley Addison whos no longer active.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brissybro View Post
    Went here today to see her. You can see into the space to make sure she's who she says she is. No swaps rubbish if that's your concern.

Well worth the visit if a glory hole is your thing. I had never tried so had to give it a go. But my goodness she knows what she is doing!! Omg. Wow. I'll be back 100%
    was it CIM / swallow ? rates ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Been there many times

Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    was it CIM / swallow ? rates ?
    Her "covered BJ" can be bare, she will offer at the start. It's 90. 11/10 best service that I've had, cannot recommend enough. Doesn't swallow but cim always.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur737 View Post
    Her "covered BJ" can be bare, she will offer at the start. It's 90. 11/10 best service that I've had, cannot recommend enough. Doesn't swallow but cim always.
    is there a time limit ? were you able to see her or was she hiding behind a tarp ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    is there a time limit ? were you able to see her or was she hiding behind a tarp ?
    Yeah there is a 15 min time limit. Normally got some good stamina but never exceeded it with her. She knows what she is doing. You don't get to see but you can feel her tits before starting if you ask nicely. She offers videos and photos, all from nose down. Got both before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    time limit is published on website - i think she is doing gloryhole because she wants privacy - but you do easily glimpse her enough to know she is a girl (in case you worry) - at the angle you are looking through the hole, you wont be able to see her face - but she is a size10-12 girl I say. You get to fondle her boobs for a few seconds and they are all natural.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast