Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone did their office colleagues?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone did their office colleagues?

Hi bros
    Am curious to see if any bros out here have done their office colleagues either for want of variety or deprivation and care to share the stories.
    How was the experience - assuming it’s a one off and not going into a long term thing.
    We’re you happy with the sex, was downstairs clean , how did you face each other at work later, did you make out one more time later? Etc etc

Won’t tell anyone I promise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost exclusively. Although 90% of my colleagues don't work in a office so its easier to get away with and its not frowned upon at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does WFH count?

Banned
    Yes...............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    Hi bros
    Am curious to see if any bros out here have done their office colleagues either for want of variety or deprivation and care to share the stories.
    How was the experience - assuming it’s a one off and not going into a long term thing.
    We’re you happy with the sex, was downstairs clean , how did you face each other at work later, did you make out one more time later? Etc etc

Won’t tell anyone I promise
    I did twice with a colleague I used to work in. Slept with another who was interstate in the same company about three times. Was great at the time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, it got messy after the breakup. Worth it though!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to chat and get on pretty well with one of the ladies in the same department but didn’t think anything of it. At some function, we ended up dancing together and then after a while kissing in the toilet. She made it clear what she wanted, and I made sure (I thought) that I told her is was no strings attached sex. But we were both pretty smashed. Later in a cab, outside her place, she says… you coming in or what. I went inside. Not long after we are naked on her lounge, DATY and BBBJ. She had a trimmed blonde triangle bush. It was a token DATY only and she eventually blew me in her mouth.

We went to bed and fucked. Slept a bit and she woke me up and screwed again. I think this happened 4 times. Only thing I can remember is her riding me vigourously. Bit on the chubby side, she knew what she was doing.

Next morning she made me coffee and drove me home in her pyjamas. She parked in my driveway and I thought should I ask her in, knowing we would fuck. I didn’t. She kissed me and said see you Monday.

Monday afternoon sitting at my desk…. The messenger goes, and she says “Have I got this wrong?”. Oh my my…. There are strings attached and its a relationship…Mentioned the precondition, urrrghhh where is this going, but after a bit she was cool. I thought.. ooops, never again.

Fast forward, 6 months, another after party of a company function. We end up walking down George st in a group of about 10. We end up at the rear holding hands. She runs her free hand over the front of my pants, I put my free hand up her shirt and let her know her tits are quite nice, which she likes to hear. She is staying at the Hilton. The closer we get, the more I suggest we should just go in. “We’ve done it before, there’s no problem”.

We don’t go in…. Later I notice she has disappeared. As has another of my colleagues. I’m pretty sure 1 + 1 = 2.

Someone asked me much later, “you fucked X didn’t you?” Keeping the ladies honour, I denied wholeheartedly. “Yes you did” was the response… “she told me!”

Later still after she had left the company, I learnt that I was part of a little (big?) club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dak2000 View Post
    Used to chat and get on pretty well with one of the ladies in the same department but didn’t think anything of it. At some function, we ended up dancing together and then after a while kissing in the toilet. She made it clear what she wanted, and I made sure (I thought) that I told her is was no strings attached sex. But we were both pretty smashed. Later in a cab, outside her place, she says… you coming in or what. I went inside. Not long after we are naked on her lounge, DATY and BBBJ. She had a trimmed blonde triangle bush. It was a token DATY only and she eventually blew me in her mouth.

We went to bed and fucked. Slept a bit and she woke me up and screwed again. I think this happened 4 times. Only thing I can remember is her riding me vigourously. Bit on the chubby side, she knew what she was doing.

Next morning she made me coffee and drove me home in her pyjamas. She parked in my driveway and I thought should I ask her in, knowing we would fuck. I didn’t. She kissed me and said see you Monday.

Monday afternoon sitting at my desk…. The messenger goes, and she says “Have I got this wrong?”. Oh my my…. There are strings attached and its a relationship…Mentioned the precondition, urrrghhh where is this going, but after a bit she was cool. I thought.. ooops, never again.

Fast forward, 6 months, another after party of a company function. We end up walking down George st in a group of about 10. We end up at the rear holding hands. She runs her free hand over the front of my pants, I put my free hand up her shirt and let her know her tits are quite nice, which she likes to hear. She is staying at the Hilton. The closer we get, the more I suggest we should just go in. “We’ve done it before, there’s no problem”.

We don’t go in…. Later I notice she has disappeared. As has another of my colleagues. I’m pretty sure 1 + 1 = 2.

Someone asked me much later, “you fucked X didn’t you?” Keeping the ladies honour, I denied wholeheartedly. “Yes you did” was the response… “she told me!”

Later still after she had left the company, I learnt that I was part of a little (big?) club.
    Lol please rate the office slut from 1 to 10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lol please rate the office slut from 1 to 10
    The "office slut", I doubt they would have anything to do with a creep like you

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Sorry bro for the last time I am not interested in your mum

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Sorry bro for the last time I am not interested in your mum or your sister or your daughter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd rather find a WL that looks like a colleague or role play. Don't like to shit where I eat. Seen too many bad outcomes from it, with HR involved and everything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is great when it’s happening but when it ends for whatever reason the saying DONT SCREW THE SCREW is so true!
    Never ends well…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone got in bed with a married co worker?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I would like to hear how that went.
    Surely both parties married can only end well..with no strings attached,eh?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak2000 View Post

Such a great story mate thanks for sharing… reckon you should have followed into the Hilton .. or maybe a quickie upstairs at qvb

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Anyone got in bed with a married co worker?
    Yup, post above

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I fucked a 21 year old account coordinator at work many years ago. She was this cute little Indian chick. A bit curvy but fit (gym junky) with decent cans and a smooth pussy. I still remember how nice her pussy was. It was super soft but tight at the same time. I've never encountered anything like it before. Like it was meant for my cock.

Anyway, we hit it off at work drinks on a Friday night. Shared a taxi because we both lived in the same direction and she invited me up when the taxi stopped at her place. It turned out she was still living at home with her parents. But her parents were away on holidays. So I fucked her in her parents bed. Then we fucked again in the kitchen and the shower the next morning.

She was super submissive as well but said we could do anything that I wanted. I ended up doing a CIP finish when we fucked in the shower... but I regretted that immediately after. I was terrified for the next month that I got her pregnant. Luckily that didn't happen.

What people are wondering in relation to office sex vitrium is not so much about the sex, but the long aftermath of it at work. Seeing her in the cafe, passing her in the corridor, running in to her randomly all the time.

Furthermore, you are always remembering the details, her tits, her pussy (as you mentioned them specifically) and so would have the temptation to sample them again

Either you continue to have sex, eg, it's a relationship, or you have months of this awkwardness. Which one was it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    What people are wondering in relation to office sex vitrium is not so much about the sex, but the long aftermath of it at work. Seeing her in the cafe, passing her in the corridor, running in to her randomly all the time.

Furthermore, you are always remembering the details, her tits, her pussy (as you mentioned them specifically) and so would have the temptation to sample them again

Either you continue to have sex, eg, it's a relationship, or you have months of this awkwardness. Which one was it?
    It worked out well for me in this situation because I resigned shortly after the romance started. We fucked a few more time after that but I made it clear that it was NSA. A couple of months later we stopped hanging out and stopped texting. And the relationship naturally ran its course.

I would absolutely not do it if I knew I would have regular ongoing contact with the girl, especially in a work environment. I had the opportunity to fuck a few other girls at a hospitality gig I had years later. But opted to not pursue it. Because I knew I wanted to keep the job and the risks were way too high.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast