Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone did their office colleagues?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    does WFH count?
    Well if it does then I have done two colleagues while WFH. Mrs Palmer-Left and Mrs Palmer-Right.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe you should introduce them to each other rooter and then suggest a threesome
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i use to work corporate services, building management for a bank in the CBD, my office was in the basement but it had all the facilities, private bathroom and shower, coffee machine, fridge,
    i hardly got any visitors except for security, as most of the work was mainly just calls and emails, but i get the odd PA visit trying to butter me up with a last minute request,

One of the projects i had to do was renovate the old change room facilities, which took about a month as the work had to be done after hours, so it meant the general staff that exercise at lunch time, had no where to shower, so they had to kind of wash in their office level bathroom,
    anyway one day one of the department PA's turns up at my office door at lunch time and she asks if she could use my bathroom after she ran, i didn't have a problem with this because it meant i could get in a bit of perve and a chat, but i had to lay down the conditions that she would absolutely tell no one about this otherwise it would be a sausage fest lineup outside my office, she laughed and said mums the word,
    So everyday that week she would use my bathroom after her run, but will always lock the door behind her, than say thank you and leave, but come Friday she left the bathroom door open and invited me in, i ground and pounded her for about an hour and after i finished she told me that her boss goes home early on Fridays and she had nothing to do anyway, so i was her Friday distraction for the duration of the construction of the new facilities,
    i wouldn't be surprise if she was dating her boss the rest of the week
    anyway if an opportunity comes along to fuck an office colleague, just do it, but do it on good terms

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I use to fuck my dad secretary. She could suck a golf ball through a hose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who cares about it being awkward afterwards. The real risk is HR. The H e R department. Nobody wants to be summoned to HR. Don’t shit where you eat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legend story bro. You were at DP1??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

To old snake

R U Marcus...and bank is Westpac and your company is Cushman?

Quote Originally Posted by sam123x View Post
    R U Marcus...and bank is Westpac and your company is Cushman?
    If he answers your question truthfully on here, he wouldn’t call himself Old Snake !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    Legend story bro. You were at DP1??
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 we al know where DP1 is🎉🎉🎉🎉

Lmao no reply pretty much confirmed it 🤣🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mine was nearly, just didn't read the clues well. She grab my arm and placed it between her huge tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was this one time I was at the basement of a law firm looking for a file and my hot paralegal crush angrily stormed in demanding to know the truth. I eventually caved and told her I never went to Harvard and I'm a fraud lawyer. She slapped me once, twice but I blocked the third slap. She was ready to walk away but I grabbed her wrist, pulled her in and started to make out with her which led to hot office basement sex. Heard she's now married to some redhead. It is what it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    There was this one time I was at the basement of a law firm looking for a file and my hot paralegal crush angrily stormed in demanding to know the truth. I eventually caved and told her I never went to Harvard and I'm a fraud lawyer. She slapped me once, twice but I blocked the third slap. She was ready to walk away but I grabbed her wrist, pulled her in and started to make out with her which led to hot office basement sex. Heard she's now married to some redhead. It is what it is.
    Hmmmm this story is familiar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That nose, i really can't stand it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I didn't do my office colleague, but the door was wide open. She was married but in Australia alone, left hubby in her home country. Lots of signals, getting touchy feely during the company Xmas party, asking me to give her a lift home after a late night project deployment, etc. I didn't bite on every opportunity because, while she was hot by office standards, I was already in a "very sexually fulfilling" relationship with a 22 year-old GF at the time.

I thank the heavens every day that I did not go for it. I later found out she had slept with another office colleague from another department at that client, and also had affairs in other companies of my very small industry. Years later, in a big corporate client, she managed to snag an older manager into sending illicit emails to her, and then used that as leverage to get a high position in the company. She's now doing absolutely nothing in her "job", getting paid a huge salary, and can never be fired. Well played....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I didn't do my office colleague, but the door was wide open. She was married but in Australia alone, left hubby in her home country. Lots of signals, getting touchy feely during the company Xmas party, asking me to give her a lift home after a late night project deployment, etc. I didn't bite on every opportunity because, while she was hot by office standards, I was already in a "very sexually fulfilling" relationship with a 22 year-old GF at the time.

I thank the heavens every day that I did not go for it. I later found out she had slept with another office colleague from another department at that client, and also had affairs in other companies of my very small industry. Years later, in a big corporate client, she managed to snag an older manager into sending illicit emails to her, and then used that as leverage to get a high position in the company. She's now doing absolutely nothing in her "job", getting paid a huge salary, and can never be fired. Well played....
    Agree with this. It's a man's world why bother with an office colleague to satisfy an urge that has a street value of $150. I always felt you are doing their girl such a huge favour at such personal risk to yourself ... Every guy is automatically intrigued by her great result for her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another time I was working with a client on a hotel merger. End up meeting opposition lawyer who turned out to be my FWB back in Harvard days. Client gave us the key to the hotel room. It was only just the lawyer and I, we exchanged agruments briefly until we started kissing and then having sex on the bed while recounting the time we used to have sex during Harvard. She was top of her class.
    Afterwards when she told me she was going to get married.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only if i was quitting within the week, can't imagine who awkward it could get

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's gold hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's gold 🤣🤣🤣

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast