Thread: K Mei - good chemistry

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Mei - good chemistry

Had one hour with K Mei on 1 August. $300/hour

Look: 5/5 I find her attractive and pretty but YMMV as looks are subjective. I kept complimenting her look and she was so modest and said it's her make up

Service: 3.5-4/5 YMMV. She's not a wild PSE style but rather a reserved and affectionate GFE style with lots of eye contacts and touches. No fake moans, etc. She confessed she was feeling a little tired so she took a rather passive role on the day.

Foreplay: 3/5. Could be because she was tired on the day but it was rather short and not too enthusiastic. It was more like ticking off the box on the list style. She asked me to be soft and gentle for DATY and doesn't like rimming (on her). She reacts well to DFK. FYI - she's a smoker in case you mind.

BBBJ: 4.5/5. She does that thing where she keeps water in her mouth while giving bbbj. Good techniques with her tongue and you could easily blow if you lose control.

Sex: 4/5. She can definitely take a hard pounding and is very tight. Her skin is so soft like silk and the view from behind was amazing. Loves kissing in mish.

Overall a good conversationalist and exudes a mysterious chemistry that will draw you into her and make you want more of her. Will I visit again? I think so.

Finally an AR for Mei. Nice review bro. Despite she’s tired but still make an effort for good service should be complimented.