Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's available everywhere, not just in parlours but society in general.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've done it a fair few times with some of the girls from the popular shops and never had an issue. BUT!! With that being said I have never done it with a girl who has offered it for a price or even have i done it in the shop with her. It's always the girls who are absolutely strict on using a condom and don't even entertain the idea of bare back sex whilst working that I have done it with. Call it risky but those girls I am more trusting with because if they are strictly condom all the time then I know that they don't do with other customers so the risk is low, but this only happens after I've seen her a few times and have built a rapport with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I've done it a fair few times with some of the girls from the popular shops and never had an issue. BUT!! With that being said I have never done it with a girl who has offered it for a price or even have i done it in the shop with her. It's always the girls who are absolutely strict on using a condom and don't even entertain the idea of bare back sex whilst working that I have done it with. Call it risky but those girls I am more trusting with because if they are strictly condom all the time then I know that they don't do with other customers so the risk is low, but this only happens after I've seen her a few times and have built a rapport with her.
    Well it’s not exactly “absolutely strict” when they don’t use condoms with you now, is it?

Oh sorry, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Well it’s not exactly “absolutely strict” when they don’t use condoms with you now, is it?

Oh sorry, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.
    I'm talking about being a regular with her for a couple of months before any of this happens so I'm able to go over her place and hang out and do this shit with her. I'm around the same age as these girls, some I get along with really well, basically me being able to do this is just like how some guys on here end up dating a WL/ML anyways ie, you have that rapport with them and trust with each other

Banned
    I'm talking about being a regular with her for a couple of months before any of this happens so I'm able to go over her place and hang out and do this shit with her. I'm around the same age as these girls, some I get along with really well, basically me being able to do this is just like how some guys on here end up dating a WL/ML anyways ie, you have that rapport with them and trust with each other
    Questionable experience.

Like @Dettol said, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.

One of my WL ex still asks me to book her on her working days just to have sex with her. She only allowed me to take her out on no-sex dates during her day off. The only special thing I got from her was a photo of us both hugging each other naked taken from a mirror. Glad I saved it before breaking up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Questionable experience.

Like @Dettol said, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.

One of my WL ex still asks me to book her on her working days just to have sex with her. She only allowed me to take her out on no-sex dates during her day off. The only special thing I got from her was a photo of us both hugging each other naked taken from a mirror. Glad I saved it before breaking up.
    Well thats your fault If that was your experience. why did you even bother to keep going on these dates after realising that they were "no sex dates", i would off cut it off after the second date, clearly she knew that you were always going to comeback to her no matter what and you kept on going along with it. If she was messaging you to come see her at work you should of replied "no, too far" ,"sorry, busy" or something similar, if she stopped messaging you then move on, otherwise she will text back saying she will see you after she finishes work or on her day off.

Banned
    Well thats your fault If that was your experience. why did you even bother to keep going on these dates after realising that they were "no sex dates", i would off cut it off after the second date, clearly she knew that you were always going to comeback to her no matter what and you kept on going along with it. If she was messaging you to come see her at work you should of replied "no, too far" ,"sorry, busy" or something similar, if she stopped messaging you then move on, otherwise she will text back saying she will see you after she finishes work or on her day off.
    There goes the dating guru.

I'm no white knight who only dates one at a time. I like engaging in multiple dates at once. Some dates I do get sex, some I don't. Women these days, WL or not, are very stingy with their pussies. My reason for dating that WL was to see how far she'd go into the relationship, how willing was she to devote herself into becoming a wife one day. In the end I ended up having really hot sex with her best friend who had the hots for me.

Being in the dating scene for decades I know why women offer their bodies:

- If they're very young (18-25) they're just riding the cock carousel. Very easy to go NSA but never expect to bed her more than one night unless your cock and wallet is special.
    - If they're 26 and above (even up to their 40s), sex is nothing but a foot at the door, to entice men into marriage. The closer to 30 they get the easier the access, then they'll give you loads of shit tests to see if you'll go crazy over them.
    - 40 and above usually depends on whether they're still married, divorced or unmarried, but sex at this stage is usually to rediscover G-spot areas covered by cobwebs.

The WL I dated was also in her prime. She was only 19 at the time. Obviously her goal was to ride the cock carousel and make money the same time. Before she went back to her country she was still trying to entice me to chase after her even though we broke up.

But what I'm addressing now is your questionable BS experience banging WLs for free outside of their work environment, because no WL (or any non-ML/WL) will make it easy for any men to get free sex. If you're talking about young girls who frequent the Canary Club on Friday nights passing the clap onto numerous men in public bathrooms then I would have reasons to believe your story. Like I said, women who have sex with men they like will only offer sex a few times before suddenly going cold turkey and shit testing the hell out of their "future husbands".

After the incident with both my WL and ML exes I stopped dating MLs or WLs. I was also approached once by a Thai ML that works for the SBM sister network shops about going on dates because I became her regular, I immediately slowed down my visits and often choose other MLs just to avoid all those dramas from my last experience.

Banned
    All being said. BBFS is for the high priests of punting world or the daredevil born again.

I never walk into a parlour without a condom in my wallet just like a rookie walking into the seedy backlanes of Manila without a loaded pistol.

I want to live long enough to pay off all my debts without catching any life-threatening diseases from the MLs. I have a very low immune system.

May all brothers have a long and peaceful life. Amen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Sounds like you put a bit effort to approach the girls, make them feel comfortable with, and think you two are dating. Clever!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    There goes the dating guru.

Being in the dating scene for decades I know why women offer their bodies:

- If they're very young (18-25) they're just riding the cock carousel. Very easy to go NSA but never expect to bed her more than one night unless your cock and wallet is special.
    - If they're 26 and above (even up to their 40s), sex is nothing but a foot at the door, to entice men into marriage. The closer to 30 they get the easier the access, then they'll give you loads of shit tests to see if you'll go crazy over them.
    - 40 and above usually depends on whether they're still married, divorced or unmarried, but sex at this stage is usually to rediscover G-spot areas covered by cobwebs.

The WL I dated was also in her prime. She was only 19 at the time. Obviously her goal was to ride the cock carousel and make money the same time. Before she went back to her country she was still trying to entice me to chase after her even though we broke up.

But what I'm addressing now is your questionable BS experience banging WLs for free outside of their work environment, because no WL (or any non-ML/WL) will make it easy for any men to get free sex. If you're talking about young girls who frequent the Canary Club on Friday nights passing the clap onto numerous men in public bathrooms then I would have reasons to believe your story. Like I said, women who have sex with men they like will only offer sex a few times before suddenly going cold turkey and shit testing the hell out of their "future husbands".

After the incident with both my WL and ML exes I stopped dating MLs or WLs. I was also approached once by a Thai ML that works for the SBM sister network shops about going on dates because I became her regular, I immediately slowed down my visits and often choose other MLs just to avoid all those dramas from my last experience.
    You are right on the age bracket situations. The older they are the more they look at potential future husbands, that's why they put up the tests because you met them from sex so they put up that sex wall to see if your interested in them or just there for sex, when that happens I just leave.

The very young ones are in it for the money for sure to buy nice expensive things and i dont even bother with them as i avoid their drama that they bring, but the ones around mid 20's are also there for the money but have been doing this job for a while so as time goes by I've noticed "some" look for a bit of stability in that they have something nice going on (doesnt always happen). Yea they have their friends, money, mum back home to call and their cats but they kind of look for that guy friend outside of work where they feel normal and not servicing a customer, maybe they just feel lonely outside of work?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Sounds like you put a bit effort to approach the girls, make them feel comfortable with, and think you two are dating. Clever!
    Yea I suppose you can put it like that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seeing as this thread is still somehow alive.

Quick update to any who are curious: still no luck.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Seeing as this thread is still somehow alive.

Quick update to any who are curious: still no luck.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.
    I'm glad you've been unsuccessful man. Are you explicitly asking WLs if they do bbfs?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I'm glad you've been unsuccessful man. Are you explicitly asking WLs if they do bbfs?
    Hell nah, I'm not that blatant about it. I just see if they like me enough on repeat visits and see if they seem open to it. If there is no hint of interest, then I'm out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hell nah, I'm not that blatant about it. I just see if they like me enough on repeat visits and see if they seem open to it. If there is no hint of interest, then I'm out.
    Ima guess that you sound like you get off knowing you can reach a certain limit with the girls. As in maybe Not actually doing it but knowing that you can now do it with her because maybe she finds you attractive enough or you have really good chemistry together etc, sort of like a boost to your ego??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ima guess that you sound like you get off knowing you can reach a certain limit with the girls. As in maybe Not actually doing it but knowing that you can now do it with her because maybe she finds you attractive enough or you have really good chemistry together etc, sort of like a boost to your ego??
    Maybe? I never thought that much about it. Maybe to it's different from another persons POV.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe? I never thought that much about it. Maybe to it's different from another persons POV.
    Maybe for me though i think of it as sort of like "the chase" of a girl, getting to a point that knowing she will let me if I want to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    There are a few chicks at N5M currently offering BBFS for 50-100 extra if you are game to try someone seeing 16 guys a day 5 or 6 days a week.
    Can confirm at N5M. Certainly didn't ask for it - it just 'happened'. Offered a $50 tip afterwards which wasn't solicited. Pussyslide is my kryptonite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Can confirm at N5M. Certainly didn't ask for it - it just 'happened'. Offered a $50 tip afterwards which wasn't solicited. Pussyslide is my kryptonite.
    Can you dm who?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    People shouldn't say this stuff. Now there's gonna be a swarm of BBFS seekers descending on N5M demanding BBFS from girls. Nice..

Marrickville demographically also isn't known for gentlemens so things will get rough for the ladies.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast