Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Google Ginza BBFS then, should get some answers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suckitbaby View Post
    Google Ginza BBFS then, should get some answers.
    Tried, results are very miss let's just say ahahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    We then sat and spoke about risks of bare back sex, it was kinda awkward and my time was up so took shower and left. Went home with blue balls and wanked at the imagination of fucking WL whom I left hanging.
    She’d already fucked the next punter by the time you’d even decided to pull yaself off back at home, don’t kid yourself

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    She’d already fucked the next punter by the time you’d even decided to pull yaself off back at home, don’t kid yourself
    Mostly this, they're not gonna change their tune just because of a 'lecture'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Look, I know it's abit of a hot topic and is discussed in detail why it's a bad idea health wise. And I'm sure I'll be flamed or convinced it's not worth it.

But I just gotta know, has anyone ever got BBFS from girls in higher quality shops like Ginza/GE or 206 Kyoto, or 5 Marrickville?

I don't even want to know who it is (obviously it'd be closely guarded secret which I totally respect), but I want to ask has it been offered to anyone? Is there any chance at those shops?

Thanks,
    It’s not the shops that provide BBFS, it’s the girls, they can be in any shop, popular or not.

If you’re in luck…or out of luck, play your cards right, you might get it.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It’s not the shops that provide BBFS, it’s the girls, they can be in any shop, popular or not.

If you’re in luck…or out of luck, play your cards right, you might get it.
    Yeah I know the shops don't advertise it. I guess I should've worded the title better, but everyone got the idea.

Yeah I know the shops don't advertise it. I guess I should've worded the title better, but everyone got the idea.
    The wording doesn’t make any difference, you can find them in any shop, it depends on the individual girl, shops don’t advertise them because they don’t know or they’re no authorised by the girls.

As for punters, they won’t tell you in the open anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The wording doesn’t make any difference, you can find them in any shop, it depends on the individual girl, shops don’t advertise them because they don’t know or they’re no authorised by the girls.

As for punters, they won’t tell you in the open anyway.
    I know I know. Whose dumb enough to share in the open.

I know I know. Whose dumb enough to share in the open.
    Brothelcreeper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brothelcreeper.
    LMAO! I like to believe the people who are serious about sharing Intel has already PMed me. So anyone opening their mouths so publicly like BC I'll avoid that lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is BC still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Is BC still alive?
    Yep, with another username.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yep, with another username.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    he is easy to spot
    he hasn't changed much

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Look, I know it's abit of a hot topic and is discussed in detail why it's a bad idea health wise. And I'm sure I'll be flamed or convinced it's not worth it.

But I just gotta know, has anyone ever got BBFS from girls in higher quality shops like Ginza/GE or 206 Kyoto, or 5 Marrickville?

I don't even want to know who it is (obviously it'd be closely guarded secret which I totally respect), but I want to ask has it been offered to anyone? Is there any chance at those shops?

Thanks,
    Hold up a second. Are you saying that you've never had BBFS in the "higher quality" shops that you've mentioned?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hold up a second. Are you saying that you've never had BBFS in the "higher quality" shops that you've mentioned?
    Ahahaha that is correct I'm not ashamed to admit.

I spent alot of time and money on this particular girl I really liked . But she never really cracked, so there's a period of time I hadn't seen alot of the girls on offer. So yeah that's how I ended up here ahahaha.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ahahaha that is correct I'm not ashamed to admit.

I spent alot of time and money on this particular girl I really liked . But she never really cracked, so there's a period of time I hadn't seen alot of the girls on offer. So yeah that's how I ended up here ahahaha.
    Well I'll be damned. Looks like they weren't lying when they told me that they didn't do it with every John! Who would've thought it was true?

For you bro Kiryu0, I can only guess that perhaps there was something subconscious holding you back because looking at your posts about past experiences... mate, you were extremely close to the honey pot that you appear to be so eager to get.

Have you considered that maybe you are subconsciously fearful of the ramifications of BBFS in a brothel, so you held yourself back right at the turning point when you could've gotten it?

There's no need to be ashamed about anything. You actually did the right thing!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well I'll be damned. Looks like they weren't lying when they told me that they didn't do it with every John! Who would've thought it was true?

For you bro Kiryu0, I can only guess that perhaps there was something subconscious holding you back because looking at your posts about past experiences... mate, you were extremely close to the honey pot that you appear to be so eager to get.

Have you considered that maybe you are subconsciously fearful of the ramifications of BBFS in a brothel, so you held yourself back right at the turning point when you could've gotten it?

There's no need to be ashamed about anything. You actually did the right thing!
    Nah I am confident with what I want. I salivate at the thought about it. But I'm definitely not holding myself back with getting it.

Though admittedly I am worried about bringing it up at the wrong times during the session and it souring the mood. So that's probs holding me back abit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kiryu
    So from the DM punters shared with you. Have you still haven't been able to get Bbfs? What is the big deal with bbfs anyway? Did you offer good money to entice them? Perhaps the girls only allow certain punters. Thats punting mate

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Kiryu
    So from the DM punters shared with you. Have you still haven't been able to get Bbfs? What is the big deal with bbfs anyway? Did you offer good money to entice them? Perhaps the girls only allow certain punters. Thats punting mate
    Lol I was gonna say if you still haven't been offered bbfs then maybe you should give up lol.

I feel like most regular punters have been offered it either for free or as a extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Kiryu
    LMAO I got a reason for that. But I'd rather not share why it hasn't worked out in the open.

And I've explained it all the those who DMed me.

Let's just say the big deal is that it's a checkbox off my bucket list sort of thing. And as someone here mentioned probably and ego thing too.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast