Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jusst ask bro, not for me but one time i was laying down with my eyes closed, girl at shop just put my dick in her vagina, i panicked and pushed her away and asked for dom on. Weeks later got tested and all cleared.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any bro have any info on bbfs these days?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    These threads about BBFS are infuriating to be honest. You are putting yourself at risk, the girls and all of us!

Unfortunately I was offered it recently in a popular shop and it is not the first time. Don't bother messaging me because I won't share.

Do you think these girls are offering it because they want you to have more fun or because of the tip? You stupid fools, they offer it because they are in pain from friction burns from condoms. No matter how much lube they use, the friction from the condom will always impact them. Many of them have had treatment for it and it is a constant issue for them. There is also friction pain from skin to skin but it is not as bad as the condom.

I purposefully finished qickly with the girl recently and spent the last 15 to 20 minutes of the session having a good chat with her about it. She ended up crying and hugging me and thanking me for being so considerate and caring. I am no hypocrite, I am contributing towards their pain but between the pain and what can happen from BBFS, there is always ways of dealing with the pain.

Don't bother responding with your silly arguments, I won't address them. Just freaking stop asking for BBFS, get a girlfriend or wife.

All the best!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    These threads about BBFS are infuriating to be honest. You are putting yourself at risk, the girls and all of us!

Unfortunately I was offered it recently in a popular shop and it is not the first time. Don't bother messaging me because I won't share.

Do you think these girls are offering it because they want you to have more fun or because of the tip? You stupid fools, they offer it because they are in pain from friction burns from condoms. No matter how much lube they use, the friction from the condom will always impact them. Many of them have had treatment for it and it is a constant issue for them. There is also friction pain from skin to skin but it is not as bad as the condom.

I purposefully finished qickly with the girl recently and spent the last 15 to 20 minutes of the session having a good chat with her about it. She ended up crying and hugging me and thanking me for being so considerate and caring. I am no hypocrite, I am contributing towards their pain but between the pain and what can happen from BBFS, there is always ways of dealing with the pain.

Don't bother responding with your silly arguments, I won't address them. Just freaking stop asking for BBFS, get a girlfriend or wife.

All the best!
    Well said, well meant and on the mark DtB..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Well said, well meant and on the mark DtB..
    Cheers mate! I really should stop visiting this site. Punting is a fantastic hobby but very risky for all involved and very hard to shake it off!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

All the best!
    Genuinely appreciate your attitude towards the girls. And glad you managed to alleviate abit of the girls pain with your words.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Genuinely appreciate your attitude towards the girls. And glad you managed to alleviate abit of the girls pain with your words.
    I did not alleviate her pain, I am an equal contributor to it like you and other mongers. But there are worse consequences of BBFS. Words don’t alleviate the physical but hopefully the informed conversation with her will result in a change of behaviour. Furthermore considering how many men she sees, if one changes the behaviour, it impacts many in a positive way

Your sarcastic comment only shows that we are far away from a real change.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did not alleviate her pain, I am an equal contributor to it like you and other mongers. But there are worse consequences of BBFS. Words don’t alleviate the physical but hopefully the informed conversation with her will result in a change of behaviour. Furthermore considering how many men she sees, if one changes the behaviour, it impacts many in a positive way

Your sarcastic comment only shows that we are far away from a real change.
    I tried my best to not make it sounds sarcastic, and I apologize for that.

Your words comforted her and she was thankful, so it helped her emotionally abit at least.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I tried my best to not make it sounds sarcastic, and I apologize for that.

Your words comforted her and she was thankful, so it helped her emotionally abit at least.
    Have fun and stay safe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spread the love boyz

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, I'm willing to share my syphilis condition with everyone who wants to follow my BBFS and BBBJ session....

Banned
    BBFS in shops these days are almost nonexistent. Some WLs may be scared of STDs, the rest more likely scared of accidental creampies.

If you want BBFS it's better to seek out privates, though you're less likely to get young ones willing to do it. I've only known one private in her 30s willing to do BBFS, these days she's slightly out of shape and a little crazy.

All the best!
    Guys bb anal is back on the menu

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Guys bb anal is back on the menu
    🤦*♂️ I am not the bbfs police but there is very little to no understanding of risks around here. Good luck to us all.

The issue is that when risks become issues it impacts all of us.

🤦*♂️ I am not the bbfs police but there is very little to no understanding of risks around here. Good luck to us all.

The issue is that when risks become issues it impacts all of us.
    Punters fully understand the risks involved with BBFS. Your pleas will fall on deaf ears.

Don't even know why it gets brought up in this forum - there will never be an open, frank discussion about it.

Banned
    Amen, good time to close this boring thread.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Amen, good time to close this boring thread.........
    Agreed, should close this. Those who have shared have shared. Those who have not have not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    TBH I seek out bbfs whenever I can. All you really gotta do is ask. Some will ask for a tip and some will just slip it right in. Be casual about it so if she refuses it wont ruin the mood. Sometimes you don't get it and thats fine too. I've had it in low end and high end shops including (ginza etc).
    It can be annoying playing the lottery when you dont have info beforehand though.
    You're right here. Some punters have this view that BBFS is only available at the budget shops. Wrong. There are WLs at the high end or well respected shops that do BBFS. In most cases, they do it because customers offer more money or are pushy and the girls feel intimidated not to say 'no'. As well, some WLs do not see it as a real issue back in their country. When they arrive here, some are still thinking they're doing the same work and to satisfy their customer they should not say no to BBFS requests or ask question like 'condom or no condom?'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mean I’ve had a few good BBFS sessions when the chemistry is there. Hats off to those who have the discipline to say no. But I do worry a bit when it happens.

I CBF going through the flame war posts in this thread - is there any actual data on the risks. I’m looking for a “you have x% chance of coming away with syphilis when you BBFS and y% if you BBBJ/DATY, rather than all this moral posturing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Punters fully understand the risks involved with BBFS. Your pleas will fall on deaf ears.

Don't even know why it gets brought up in this forum - there will never be an open, frank discussion about it.
    You are so right

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast