Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations 42G

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Congratulations 42G

I wouldn’t normally do this but I think in this instance it is warranted.

We know these shops do really well given the business they are in but I thought appropriate to congratulate 42G.

Despite my recent small disappointment with Kanon, I still had a great time with her and she had a great attitude.

I have been going to 42G frequently over the past few months and I have only had a positive experiences. Reception is always very helpful and pleasant. Fantastic customer experience!

The girls to be honest are also amazing. They have a collection of PSE or quasi PSE, GFE and anything in between. All of the ones I saw had a great attitude and a few times a walked out happily limping, you know what I mean.

Many of us write criticisms and complaints to and of businesses but not many compliments so given my only positive experiences at this venue I thought it appropriate to congratulate and recommend 42G.

I don’t have shares in the business 🤣 and I am not being paid or offered discounts to write this, before anyone says anything.

I saw Kiko today and wrote an AR, will hopefully return this week to see Saraotani and Nano.

Enjoy and as always be safe and treat the girls well.

Banned
    Well well well... Look at what's been stirred up around here. Someone should be glad that some negative ARs remain private.

Maybe some shop management should go back to the way it was wayyy before COVID - screen out the troublemaking WLs and keep the good ones. I remember shops once used to make new girls accept the standard rate and once she becomes popular enough she can demand a pay rise.

Currently things go downhill when new girls charge big money for SUBSTANDARD service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Well well well... Look at what's been stirred up around here. Someone should be glad that some negative ARs remain private.

Maybe some shop management should go back to the way it was wayyy before COVID - screen out the troublemaking WLs and keep the good ones. I remember shops once used to make new girls accept the standard rate and once she becomes popular enough she can demand a pay rise.

Currently things go downhill when new girls charge big money for SUBSTANDARD service.
    No no no mate, objectivity is important. There is always good and bad feedback. I just thought of giving good feedback for a change.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have hardly seen any negative reviews on 42G and No5. If I I could be honest, I have to say it's a bit sus that every girl in these shops is offering a mind blowing service (according to the reviews) .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I have hardly seen any negative reviews on 42G and No5. If I I could be honest, I have to say it's a bit sus that every girl in these shops is offering a mind blowing service (according to the reviews) .
    A business never gets everything right but the sentiment of my comment is that overall they are very good. Reception is great, my experience with the girls has been great and you get a line up.

I am sure there are disappointed punters, this is my experience only but I recommend this shop

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The reception are great people. Popped in last week and noticed they've now got 42g polos? When did they start wearing uniform lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    The reception are great people. Popped in last week and noticed they've now got 42g polos? When did they start wearing uniform lol.
    I noticed that too, well done 42G. Hopefully the girls starting to wear “uniform” as well, love when they walk the catwalk during showing lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would love to c 42 g have a mufti day. Those J ladies in those traditional dresses....wow!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    No no no mate, objectivity is important. There is always good and bad feedback. I just thought of giving good feedback for a change.
    Objectivity? More like bias. Of course 42G has some really good quality girls but like all businesses customers do look at how effective they are at conflict resolution.

Objectivity is when you breakdown the service quality received each visits and determine how you feel about the business overall. And in obvious contexts, customer's willingness to return to a certain service provider or shop overall is highly dependant on how much positive experiences they've received.

In my case I stopped trusting the notion that any WLs priced over $300 will definitely put in the effort to make things worthwhile unless I've seen them before and had really positive experience.

For example, J girls like Anna and Kiko is definitely worth what they're charging. Even with Anna's really expensive charge she is worth it because she's almost a veteran that knows her way around pleasuring a man.

Then you have girls charging less than $300 like J Sola, J Arisa & K Boa. Their service is not extravagant but is worth it.

Then there's ones like J Haru (not the one who used to work at 5 Star & N5M - she would've definitely be worth over $300) who charged $300. While she's okay I still won't pay that kind of money for a return visit. Also J Nano - I don't think she's worth $320 just because of her size but it seems that she became popular because of that so I'll leave it to people's imaginations and fantasies.

The worst I've had is the new J Karen. $330 for substandard service. She should've been dropped to the $250 range - there's nothing about her that is worth over $300. Heavy makeup + contact lenses, fat rolls, no nipple play, no DFK, no DATY and definitely rushing to make you cum.

My conclusion - 42G is still a business I would drop by every other week but I definitely won't listen to hype. My only concern is that whenever a negative AR gets posted out of this shop some people get so worked up for nothing. No business is perfect, maybe you should work on either training the new girls or just drop their pricing and let them demand for a pay rise once their performance increases. It's the same within corporate ladders to give pay rises according to performance. See the news regarding the Taiwanese shipping company Evergreen paying employees three years salary worth as bonuses.

Banned
    Then there's ones like J Haru (not the one who used to work at 5 Star & N5M - she would've definitely be worth over $300) who charged $300. While she's okay I still won't pay that kind of money for a return visit. Also J Nano - I don't think she's worth $320 just because of her size but it seems that she became popular because of that so I'll leave it to people's imaginations and fantasies.
    $300? What sort of job you do to be able to afford a $300 WL?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    A business never gets everything right but the sentiment of my comment is that overall they are very good. Reception is great, my experience with the girls has been great and you get a line up.

I am sure there are disappointed punters, this is my experience only but I recommend this shop
    Mate you're trying too hard as a forum spammer. You read a terribly negative AR posted somewhere and suddenly you're so worked up to the point that you had to post this new thread up.

If you're happy with the money you're being paid to write this up I'm not complaining. YouTubers do the same thing with sponsors, that is until sponsors like FTX fucked up big time.

I don't have any recommendations on how you should promote your sponsors but all I can say is maybe don't go too overboard on the copywriting. Not everyone here is an idiot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    $300? What sort of job you do to be able to afford a $300 WL?
    Read the life of Mahasiddha Tilopa. He was a sesame oil maker by day and a pimp/bouncer by night. And then there's also the life of Mahasiddha Virupa who as a wandering yogi also frequented brothels on a regular basis despite relying on alms in the form of food and received zero income.

Banned
    Read the life of Mahasiddha Tilopa. He was a sesame oil maker by day and a pimp/bouncer by night. And then there's also the life of Mahasiddha Virupa who as a wandering yogi also frequented brothels on a regular basis despite relying on alms in the form of food and received zero income.
    Thank you for the enlightenment. Mahasiddha John.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear G42 bouncing back, they were very popular pre-covid then things fell apart.

My only gripe with the joint is that it feels like a dungeon and lighting can be poor in the rooms compared to other popular shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J-girls will always be hit and miss, simply because of some unexplained asian hierarchy where J girls are automatically priced higher. Not saying there aren't some great J girls, but like everything there is a bell curve of low, average and high performers. So it is inevitable you get a low performing J girl priced higher simply for being Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate you're trying too hard as a forum spammer. You read a terribly negative AR posted somewhere and suddenly you're so worked up to the point that you had to post this new thread up.

If you're happy with the money you're being paid to write this up I'm not complaining. YouTubers do the same thing with sponsors, that is until sponsors like FTX fucked up big time.

I don't have any recommendations on how you should promote your sponsors but all I can say is maybe don't go too overboard on the copywriting. Not everyone here is an idiot.
    Don’t know if I’m being overly naive or you’re being overly cynical or there’s a bit of both at play here but from my limited experiences at 42G Im in agreement with DTB.

It’s a 6 hr drive for me to get to 42G and I’ve only been in the place 3 times but on all 3 occasions I’ve left happy with no regrets.

3 different girls including one who had a few less than favourable reviews. But for me one of my better punts.

I was impressed with the whole setup. Got quick replies to my text and WeChat messages. The rooms are good sized with showers in all the rooms I’ve been in. On 2 occasions I booked a girl and the third time walked in and was offered a lineup where the girls individually introduced themselves to me in a small private waiting area.

The receptionist wouldn’t have had a clue who I was but treated me with respect and was very helpful.

Admittedly only a small sample size but due to my experience I would be happy to return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    J-girls will always be hit and miss, simply because of some unexplained asian hierarchy where J girls are automatically priced higher. Not saying there aren't some great J girls, but like everything there is a bell curve of low, average and high performers. So it is inevitable you get a low performing J girl priced higher simply for being Japanese.
    Looks like management finally caught up with the situation and talked to the girl (J Karen), so now her prices are dropped to $290/hr according to website.

This time up to punters whether to try her or not but based on my experience I'm definitely not returning even if she offers $150/hr.

Some J girls have been working their way up - for example Anna started before COVID when prices was around $230-$250/hr for diamond service. Even after the final COVID lockdown her price was only around $300/hr and months later it increased to $350/hr until today all because she's super popular. In this case it is justifiable but for someone inexperienced and had no name elsewhere, I am curious as to why shops are agreeing to price these girls at premium point when they have nothing to show for. Sara Otani would've been worth her price point of $330/hr because she has her JAV videos to show for.

These days pricing in shops can make or break businesses, especially if the service provider fails to provide customer's money worth. Would anyone eat a $6 Aldi rump steak priced at A5 Wagyu prices?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think 42G is overall pretty decent, and a handy close option for North Shore residents like myself, but IMO the quality of the lineup is often lacking, especially compared to the sister shop in Marrickville.

After the superstars like Anna and Kiko there is a pretty big drop off, the same old J/C girls who appear on roster every day, and the ho-hum standard service western girls. New girls don’t appear as frequently as M5 and when they do they’re usually not as enticing either.

I’ve heard from some of the M5 regulars that they have to cover their own travel costs to work at 42G - maybe if the shop helped out with that it would improve the lineup and attract more business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    I think 42G is overall pretty decent, and a handy close option for North Shore residents like myself, but IMO the quality of the lineup is often lacking, especially compared to the sister shop in Marrickville.

After the superstars like Anna and Kiko there is a pretty big drop off, the same old J/C girls who appear on roster every day, and the ho-hum standard service western girls. New girls don’t appear as frequently as M5 and when they do they’re usually not as enticing either.

I’ve heard from some of the M5 regulars that they have to cover their own travel costs to work at 42G - maybe if the shop helped out with that it would improve the lineup and attract more business.
    I haven't been to M5 for a long time so I can't tell much about the service quality of the newer girls there but the issue with the new J girl arrivals causing a stir in regards to exorbitant pricing for substandard service has be around since early last year in all shops offering J girls. These girls are destroying their own reputations, and shops should've explained to them clearly before starting work that reputation means everything in this business unless they are willing to work in dumpster shops like 533 Willoughby or some shops out in Blacktown/Penrith.

Most girls prefer working at M5 because it's close to the city where they're living. The ones who works in 42G are mostly girls wanting privacy and don't want to bump into classmates or coworkers from day jobs as the location is not easily accessible by public transport. Some others are probably living in shop and will go back home after a month or two, and possibly returning again later just before their 1st year WH visa expires.

These days 42G's J lineups have actually exceeded all other nationalities, however some of the newer girls have no idea that review websites do exist hence the reason why some are giving themselves a bad rep. In Japanese soaplands customers rarely leave negative feedback because it is not the cultural norm unless they can remain anonymous.
    Last edited by JohnJones; 23-03-2023 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Typo

Most girls prefer working at M5 because it's close to the city where they're living..
    If you say Town Hall is the starting point, there isn't much difference between 42G v 5M, it's like 12km v 9km and you would potentially get to 42g quicker because of toll roads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast