Thread: Punter Wants a Wife - potential for new reality TV show.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Punter Wants a Wife - potential for new reality TV show.

Punter Wants a Wife.
    We should pitch this idea to Channel 9.
    It will be an instant hit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brilliant concept...but I only want a wife for 2 or 3 nights a week, and only if she doesn't talk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the “rent to buy” model?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punter thinks he wants a wife.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who will be the host?? Wilson from ginza??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you GOB on the one to stay another week?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Farmer wants a Fuck is getting boring. A new theme would be good.

For the ladies, how about "The MILF" or "The Cougar"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A more appropriate name for the show has to be "Punter wants to Fuck"

And to make it more realistic, the male contestants must be butt ugly, old, obese, unfit, no style or dress sense, receding hairline, yellow teeth and halitosis to boot.

The female contestants must look nothing like what is shown on the TV ads. They gotta be at least 20 years older and 150 pounds heavier.

The season opener must have each of the male contestants enter a dimly lit room with the female contestants hiding behind the door (for that surprise reveal).

No reality TV is without controversy, so for this show it's gotta be an episode titled "No Indians"

And it wouldn't be a TV show without the "Mystery Box"

MILF Island! Lots of horny older women and younger bros there to slam them all!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    How about Rub & Tug Idol, and the winner gets a massage shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I swear wasn't there a network that wanted to make a show like this? but it turned weird because the young bros were their sons or something?

Banned
    Having worked at every network , except the ABC since I left school, If you want to pitch reality crap Channel !0 is your go to..............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol nice, i use to be one of the chauffeurs for the show married at first sight, and you could tell they where all paid actors,
    the new show should be called Player wants a permeant whore, you know all the contestants will cheat on each on with in the first 5 minutes and there might be a few orgies going on at the same time, and you know they will be telling stories about their trips to Thailand where they will talk about their ping pong show and ladyboy experiences,

Banned
    MAFS totally contrived, purposely mismatched for controversy, just after their 5 mins of "fame".........

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are lots of kinky sex game shows on Japanese TV. should look there for inspiration.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a reality show on 9 Now called "NAKED ATTRACTION". A guy/girl gets to pick from 6 naked contestants who are hidden behind a cover. They release each cover one by one and the guy/girl eliminates the one they least prefer the body type of, until they are standing there completely naked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most Punters probably have a Wife already so that ain't gonna work.

How about Punter wants it all.
    Wife, Mistress, horny maid, 16yr old exhibitionist neighbour, swingers club across the street and 5hr free per week from the Brothel of his choice.

Better yet just a punting reality show. 12 random guys with wives or long term partners doing the brothel crawl. No idea how to judge a winner though.....the one who is disease free? or still married at the end?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why would a punter want a wife if he already has one. I imagine he is punting because he has a wife.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Why would a punter want a wife if he already has one. I imagine he is punting because he has a wife.
    Reminds me of an old story. Someone was interviewing men on whether they had paid or would visit a brothel, the first man was indignant "No! Never!" When asked why not he said "Because I have a wife and three kids."
    The next man they interviewed answered in the affirmative, when asked why he also answered "because I have a wife and 3 kids..."

I think "Punter wants a half decent session" is a wordy title, but a show along the lines as has already been suggested, they have to sort through 100 applications based on ads, mostly fake, next step is to read reviews, some of which are also fake, cull a certain number, then meet the girls in dark rooms hiding behind doors and pick 10, then they'll get to do introductions only, halve the number again, then get a massage from each and from there pick their winner, who they then take for a 90minute session. I reckon I'd watch that.