Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Look, I know it's abit of a hot topic and is discussed in detail why it's a bad idea health wise. And I'm sure I'll be flamed or convinced it's not worth it.

But I just gotta know, has anyone ever got BBFS from girls in higher quality shops like Ginza/GE or 206 Kyoto, or 5 Marrickville?

I don't even want to know who it is (obviously it'd be closely guarded secret which I totally respect), but I want to ask has it been offered to anyone? Is there any chance at those shops?

Thanks,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a chance in any shop really..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    It's a chance in any shop really..
    It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
    Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
    Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.
    I did read that Japanese girls comment, but admittedly was skeptical of that personally.

And I'm not that upfront about it, I usually just put out feelers to see how the girl feels about it. I usually back off if it seems awkward for the girl. In a way, girls who do pussy slide by default is the ones I visit often, but that's usually the extent.

Being single and not planning to marry or anything kinda does that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes did bbfs with alot of girls at the popular shops. Just depends on the girl, doesn’t matter where she works.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Yes did bbfs with alot of girls at the popular shops. Just depends on the girl, doesn’t matter where she works.
    I kinda thought girls worked at these shops because they don't have to deal with BBFS. Guess that's not how it works ahaha

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Yes. It has been offered to me — for a price — at Ginza, Gladesville, N5M, Sakura and Fantasy at Annandale.

I did not partake.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Yes. It has been offered to me — for a price — at Ginza, Gladesville, N5M, Sakura and Fantasy at Annandale.

I did not partake.
    I guess I don't look rich enough, though I am willing to pay the price. Or just not getting the right girls. Unlucky dice rolls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if my favourite girl asked me then i accidentally forgot what she just said

any other girl asks, i accidentally forgot i was meant to be punting and leave

you guys are straight dumbasses for putting yourself in that type of risk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    if my favourite girl asked me then i accidentally forgot what she just said

any other girl asks, i accidentally forgot i was meant to be punting and leave

you guys are straight dumbasses for putting yourself in that type of risk
    Yeah I am wholly aware how bad this is, and I'm more than willing to take the risk.

Unfortunately small head currently has dethroned big head...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Yeah I am wholly aware how bad this is, and I'm more than willing to take the risk.

Unfortunately small head currently has dethroned big head...
    Sounds like a coup d'état, the little dictator has overthrown the freely elected government.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Sounds like a coup d'état, the little dictator has overthrown the freely elected government.
    Yeah it was a coup and not only did it succeed I think they executed the democratic elected leader just to be sure XD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah had Bb anal at a shop in Chatswood but that Was years ago . The one next to Chatswood chase

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I kinda thought girls worked at these shops because they don't have to deal with BBFS. Guess that's not how it works ahaha
    I guess the safe sex message hasn't got through to these girls who are willing to offer BBFS to customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I guess the safe sex message hasn't got through to these girls who are willing to offer BBFS to customers.
    Yeah I don't mind that oversight. But hey, if both party are in mutual agreement about it. That's fine right?

A girl I used to see at one of the shops mentioned won't see me anymore because I did BB at another shop.

I don't think it's common but it happens from stories I have been told. Certainly not as common as the budget shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chemistry is the key word. Some of the girls I had BBFS with are at top tier shops and a lot of times they insist on no CIP.

Never paid extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    How did she find out? Did you tell her?
    Yeah, I told her because I got STI

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah, I told her because I got STI
    Hats off to you.

It's not the easiest thing to do after a diagnosis and chances are WLs will get pissed off at you for it but it's the responsible thing to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After many years punting, only done BBFS with a gorgeous Thai MILF. We have super hot sex, very passionate. First happened after about 2 years of fortnightly visits where things just got out of hand, as they can do. Now do it 50% of the time- with the only problem being I get too excited I blow fast.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast