Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Look, I know it's abit of a hot topic and is discussed in detail why it's a bad idea health wise. And I'm sure I'll be flamed or convinced it's not worth it.

But I just gotta know, has anyone ever got BBFS from girls in higher quality shops like Ginza/GE or 206 Kyoto, or 5 Marrickville?

I don't even want to know who it is (obviously it'd be closely guarded secret which I totally respect), but I want to ask has it been offered to anyone? Is there any chance at those shops?

Thanks,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a chance in any shop really..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    It's a chance in any shop really..
    It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
    Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
    Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.
    I did read that Japanese girls comment, but admittedly was skeptical of that personally.

And I'm not that upfront about it, I usually just put out feelers to see how the girl feels about it. I usually back off if it seems awkward for the girl. In a way, girls who do pussy slide by default is the ones I visit often, but that's usually the extent.

Being single and not planning to marry or anything kinda does that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes did bbfs with alot of girls at the popular shops. Just depends on the girl, doesn’t matter where she works.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Yes. It has been offered to me — for a price — at Ginza, Gladesville, N5M, Sakura and Fantasy at Annandale.

I did not partake.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Yes did bbfs with alot of girls at the popular shops. Just depends on the girl, doesn’t matter where she works.
    I kinda thought girls worked at these shops because they don't have to deal with BBFS. Guess that's not how it works ahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Yes. It has been offered to me — for a price — at Ginza, Gladesville, N5M, Sakura and Fantasy at Annandale.

I did not partake.
    I guess I don't look rich enough, though I am willing to pay the price. Or just not getting the right girls. Unlucky dice rolls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if my favourite girl asked me then i accidentally forgot what she just said

any other girl asks, i accidentally forgot i was meant to be punting and leave

you guys are straight dumbasses for putting yourself in that type of risk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Welp I guess I know what I'm doing for awhile lol. But don't worry I know pming for names is never good and will be ignored anyways.

But appreciate it. Assuming it's not ruse to make me spend more money for no reason lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I kinda thought girls worked at these shops because they don't have to deal with BBFS. Guess that's not how it works ahaha
    I guess the safe sex message hasn't got through to these girls who are willing to offer BBFS to customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I guess the safe sex message hasn't got through to these girls who are willing to offer BBFS to customers.
    Yeah I don't mind that oversight. But hey, if both party are in mutual agreement about it. That's fine right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    if my favourite girl asked me then i accidentally forgot what she just said

any other girl asks, i accidentally forgot i was meant to be punting and leave

you guys are straight dumbasses for putting yourself in that type of risk
    Yeah I am wholly aware how bad this is, and I'm more than willing to take the risk.

Unfortunately small head currently has dethroned big head...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's like micro transaction loot boxes in mobile games. You spend a shit tonne of money for a tiny percentage of potentially getting bbfs. Also a lot of time you'd have to build rapport and not just see every girl for the first time and expect it...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Yeah I am wholly aware how bad this is, and I'm more than willing to take the risk.

Unfortunately small head currently has dethroned big head...
    Sounds like a coup d'état, the little dictator has overthrown the freely elected government.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It's like micro transaction loot boxes in mobile games. You spend a shit tonne of money for a tiny percentage of potentially getting bbfs. Also a lot of time you'd have to build rapport and not just see every girl for the first time and expect it...
    Make no mistake, I still like to enjoy having sex with pretty girls (if the shops stop duping us with over the top PSed photos). But like to imagine one day I'll get that SSR unit.

I'm under no illusion that I'll hit that SSR unit easily without putting alot of money in. But you can be sure I try to build rapport as nicely as possible even upon first meeting. But just that I usually can tell I just rolled a rare unit...

Or if the shop duped me hard... I rolled all commons...

Edit: sorry for all the gacha terms, just recently managed to detoxed myself of all the gacha games I played

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Sounds like a coup d'état, the little dictator has overthrown the freely elected government.
    Yeah it was a coup and not only did it succeed I think they executed the democratic elected leader just to be sure XD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    You can ask but no one is going to tell you. you know that anyone can read this stuff if they are not members. shop owners, pigs, reporters, girls themselves

dunno why you would ask
    Though I did say I wasn't asking for names nor was I expecting anyone to tell me about any WL specifically. I do understand that this is a public forum at least. A general concensus would suffice, while I try to find that unicorn.

No harm in asking that surely?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    But you are here to find info from others. Umm.
    I ain't trying to get any specific girls implicated here. The shops being pointed out wouldn't affect them anyways. The vets already know whose doing what probably.

I didn't ask for anything specific about any of the girls.

A girl I used to see at one of the shops mentioned won't see me anymore because I did BB at another shop.

I don't think it's common but it happens from stories I have been told. Certainly not as common as the budget shops.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast