Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    Yep, I'm willing to share my syphilis condition with everyone who wants to follow my BBFS and BBBJ session....
    Very funny. If u do have syphilis it would be nice to see you practice some concern and care for others and not do anything to risk passing it on.
    At both ends so to speak it comes down to personal responsibility. Don't endanger others and be aware of the risk of you catching something yourself.
    It is pretty simple.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    BBFS in shops these days are almost nonexistent. Some WLs may be scared of STDs, the rest more likely scared of accidental creampies.

If you want BBFS it's better to seek out privates, though you're less likely to get young ones willing to do it. I've only known one private in her 30s willing to do BBFS, these days she's slightly out of shape and a little crazy.
    One of the most humorous posts I have seen here so congrats on that.

What shops are you going to that do not offer BBFS?? or is it the way you ask?

I get the feeling we are back in the early 80's when everything was BBFS or BBBD (bare back back door) from my most recent punts.
    Up until Christmas there were a dozen or so who had offered me BBFS and one BBBD in 2022 but this year I have had more offers than I can count including a couple of ML's as well. Not old dried up ones, 19 and 24 yr olds. In fact it is rare that I don't feel as though it is on the menu or offered.

Probably a money issue TBH. I honestly do not see the problem. If you enjoy it and are willing to take any risks onboard then by all means do what makes you happy.
    I have declined every offer this year for the simple reason I have a regular partner who is the only one I do anything BB with. I would NEVER put her at risk.
    Whilst our relationship is not monogamous and only casual she pays me the same respect and to date we are both STI free.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A few minutes of pleasure at the risk of a lifetime of suffering. No thanks.

Those pills that HIV positive people take makes them dizzy and vomit. You either take those pills or you let the virus slowly destroy your immune system.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chance of HIV from regular hetro sex as a guy is vanishingly small unless you got open wounds or something

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True but there's also the numerous other STI's you could catch. Your penis is basically rubbing against the precum of the dozens of people before you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It never ceases to amaze me why people totally disinterested in bbfs would post on a bbfs thread.
    Can someone start a thread on self flagellation cos I really hate that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There are people who think its their god given right to give their opinion on every subject.

I'm also guilty of that
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me why people totally disinterested in bbfs would post on a bbfs thread.
    Can someone start a thread on self flagellation cos I really hate that
    If you think not partaking in BBFS is equivalent to self flagellation then you're insane.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So many preachers here warning us about the health risks of BBFS. Guys, thanks but this thread isn’t asking your opinion. Spare us, please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the BBFS tends to be offered by a more younger, naive inexperienced girls new to the industry. Chemistry definitely has an impact to whether it gets put on the menu by the girl. I’ve refused those offers so far. BBBJ is risky enough. I was unlucky enough to catch a STI from it in the past.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    I find the opposite. Its on offer from the mature MILFS who are usually Chinese. The young WL's, if you're lucky to find any in this market are the most cautious.
    They're always the ones continuously checking my cock is covered on every insertion. Making sure I don't stealth them. They're annoying as fuck to be honest.
    Yes chemistry plays a part of course. i've fucked bareback at no extras with some girls at 271 Marrickville over the past 5 years who didn't offer it as part of their service, but I assumed it'd be ok and they just went with it cos we had good chem.
    It's on offer everywhere and all ages, but you're correct in saying more matures offer bareback, condoms optional for many..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    If you think not partaking in BBFS is equivalent to self flagellation then you're insane.
    This may take a while as I am typing realleeeee slowleeeee. Please read it with that in mind....ie read it Slowleeeeee

My point was that a post on the joys of self flagellation would give me the chance to comment on a thread I also have no interest in.
    Like those knocking BBFS on a thread talking about BBFS.
    Got that?

Seriously dude why on earth would I conflate two entirely separate ....oh hang on ..... The Pope is on the line....
    Wants another 3 Kees of Tree or Mary Jane as he calls it. So cute.
    He also reminded me that Self Flagellation = Good and BBFS & BBBJ = Bad Mmkay (Forgot he likes South Park just not Season 22 Ep2)
    Not as bad as CBJ or CFS 'cos every sperm is sacred.

He is a Cool dude.....gnarly man, knows on which side his bread is buttered and not Margarined.

All I can say is Inshallah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So this thread was started by someone and given the heading "Any BBFS in the popular shops?"

You would think punters would comment only about their own experience with "BBFS in the popular shops".
    Alas, the thread was hijacked by many who are preaching and admonishing everyone about STDs and risk to health.
    Guys, no one is encouraging you to not wear a condom. Please feel free to start your own bloody thread with the title "Bareback Sex Could Kill You" or similar and get going with it. We are all adults here and don't need medical warnings.z

But if you insist on giving unsolicited health warning, here is one from me: You stand a much higher risk of catching a virus from the girl when you kiss her or go down on her during your session than catching Syphilis and similar STDs. You can google the statistics about transmission of Herpes and hepatitis A viruses. Oh, and please don't tell me you aren't kissing and licking away during your sessions !!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    So this thread was started by someone and given the heading "Any BBFS in the popular shops?"

You would think punters would comment only about their own experience with "BBFS in the popular shops".
    Alas, the thread was hijacked by many who are preaching and admonishing everyone about STDs and risk to health.
    Guys, no one is encouraging you to not wear a condom. Please feel free to start your own bloody thread with the title "Bareback Sex Could Kill You" or similar and get going with it. We are all adults here and don't need medical warnings.z

But if you insist on giving unsolicited health warning, here is one from me: You stand a much higher risk of catching a virus from the girl when you kiss her or go down on her during your session than catching Syphilis and similar STDs. You can google the statistics about transmission of Herpes and hepatitis A viruses. Oh, and please don't tell me you aren't kissing and licking away during your sessions !!!
    Bravo, well said mate!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011