Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chemistry is the key word. Some of the girls I had BBFS with are at top tier shops and a lot of times they insist on no CIP.

Never paid extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    How did she find out? Did you tell her?
    Yeah, I told her because I got STI

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah, I told her because I got STI
    Hats off to you.

It's not the easiest thing to do after a diagnosis and chances are WLs will get pissed off at you for it but it's the responsible thing to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After many years punting, only done BBFS with a gorgeous Thai MILF. We have super hot sex, very passionate. First happened after about 2 years of fortnightly visits where things just got out of hand, as they can do. Now do it 50% of the time- with the only problem being I get too excited I blow fast.

Well well well so many dirty bastards lol. Guess people don't learn until there's an aids or monkeypox epidemic. Remind me in a year?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Well well well so many dirty bastards lol. Guess people don't learn until there's an aids or monkeypox epidemic. Remind me in a year?
    Should the government bring back the famous AIDS ad from 1987 where people died at the hands of the grim reaper? That was scary and caused public hysteria. I guess many people don't believe they'll contract infections/diseases.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many preachers. Pick any girl up from a club and you're running a risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BBBJ is where I draw the line, but can understand that shit happens and in the heat of the moment BBFS can occur. A couple weeks back really hit it off with this WL, we were both into it, she jumped on top and started a pussy slide, really grinding hard, one hand playing with her nipple and the other alternating from her tongue to wet her finger then straight down to her clit...What a sight...super hard at this stage, started thinking what do I do if it slips in, nothing just go with it...it would be like when your dying to take a piss and finally release and try to stop the flow...almost impossible. Anyway it never happened, I'm sure she came, then dom on to finish. At the same time would never ask or look for BBBFS. For me it's a turn off if I know its being offered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    So many preachers. Pick any girl up from a club and you're running a risk.
    Pick any girl from a club, throw a condom on your shlong and you're not running a risk. Not that difficult at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    I agree it's not worth it.

But you know the irony is that almost 100% of these girls plans are to work, make money then eventually retire and marry a guy and tell him nothing about her past. Is it really safe to BBFS with anyone?
    Lmao do you math? The risk's exponential for shop girls n punters. Anyway, just waiting for a sick vengeful fuck to infect everyone and turn the pool radioactive.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Should the government bring back the famous AIDS ad from 1987 where people died at the hands of the grim reaper? That was scary and caused public hysteria. I guess many people don't believe they'll contract infections/diseases.
    I don't care for my fellow punters or ml/wl lol but I do worry about this unhealthy culture. It's a net negative for all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes it is very risky, but the risk is much lower if I don't get any BBFS action. Guess that's how I've lived for so long since joining the forum.

That's the real solution, I just miss every shot I take at the shops!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure why people want to know which shops or ladies, just wear a condom or get into a long term relationship and retire from punting...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Apparently 16% of Australins have or have had an STD. Chances increase with the number of partners you have.

A WL may see 7 customers a day, working 5 days a week. That's 35 dicks a week, 140 in a month, 420 in 3 months.

The chances of her getting into contact with someone with a dodge disease is high. Doing BBFS is playing with fire. At least it will feel that way when it feels like fire is shooting out of your dick when you pee. (Apologies to Eddie Murphy for fuckin' up that joke)

And the bigger issue is, you aren't just fuckin' yourself up, you're also potentially screwing everyone else here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    AIDS is essentially eradicated in Australia though. Although I think you are suggesting that people should be more aware of even the most harmless STIs.

My personal view is that it would be great if punters and girls collectively tested every month. That would increase everyone's chances of a good time without the worry that goes with it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I certainly don't seek BBFS and I agree with Johnny5, every time that I have had BBFS it has come from a pussy slide that has moved to the next level. Such an episode happened to me earlier this year at a reasonably popular place in the city where a slide ended up in BBFS. No condom to be seen anywhere. It went like this, massage, flip, playing around, sucking, daty, CG pussy slide with hard grinding, pussy getting wetter and grinding harder, my head slips in a little few times with the rocking, girl does not object (she is in control) and neither do I, she keeps sliding and the head is going in a little more with each movement, then she just slid back onto me completely whilst staring at me. She said and I quote "I'm so horny I need to fuck you, don't cum inside me".
    Got checked the following week and then a follow up check after a few months, looks like I will live cause it was all clear.
    Yeah Baby.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah had Bb anal at a shop in Chatswood but that Was years ago . The one next to Chatswood chase

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you think about it, shouldn't there be as much risk as getting an infection from pussy slide as from BBS? I don't know. All the juices from that pussy! Could someone please explain?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    When you think about it, shouldn't there be as much risk as getting an infection from pussy slide as from BBS? I don't know. All the juices from that pussy! Could someone please explain?
    Herpes for sure in that scenario.

Think about how many dirty fuckers and ml/wls doing this. If one of them have herpes then its non stop chain reaction 🤣 Idk, are you happy living with herpes forever? If you catch it and it's visible your life's really *complicated* from that moment onwards. Also what do you do after that? I'm betting a few immortal cunts will continue and make the pool radioactive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta remember cold sores are a type of herpes and around 50% of the world's population has it

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast