Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    I think bbfs mostly happens when pussy slides go too far, I have never requested a bbfs service (and never will) and I think that requesting it would get knocked back every time anyway. Like it has already been said it mostly occurs during the heat of the moment when there is a bit of a connection and I doubt there are many guys in this situation that would start thinking sensibly. I think the guys that are getting on their soapbox here are the ones that likely don't get much YMMV and don't get into these situations, so they preach.
    After reading this… not gonna lie that is indeed me on the soapbox. Only been in a pussy slide situation once, nothing but stds running through my head. WL must have saw my face cos she dommed me up real quick. Heat of the moment yeah I agree. I’ve nutted into my ex on dangerous days thinking about how tf about I supposed to raise a kid when I am still a baby myself. I still think you guys are straight dumbass. Maybe one day I will join the dumbass club

Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    After reading this… not gonna lie that is indeed me on the soapbox. Only been in a pussy slide situation once, nothing but stds running through my head. WL must have saw my face cos she dommed me up real quick. Heat of the moment yeah I agree. I’ve nutted into my ex on dangerous days thinking about how tf about I supposed to raise a kid when I am still a baby myself. I still think you guys are straight dumbass. Maybe one day I will join the dumbass club
    You don't have to join the club to feel the consequences. Great eh

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think bbfs mostly happens when pussy slides go too far, I have never requested a bbfs service (and never will) and I think that requesting it would get knocked back every time anyway. Like it has already been said it mostly occurs during the heat of the moment when there is a bit of a connection and I doubt there are many guys in this situation that would start thinking sensibly. I think the guys that are getting on their soapbox here are the ones that likely don't get much YMMV and don't get into these situations, so they preach.
    Years ago when I was still new to the scene, I saw Jennifer at 5 Alan. Vietnamese place.
    Petite maybe early 30s . She's quiet but sexy girl. Bolt on and she gave me this awesome pussy slide that even now no one else can replicate. I'm still thinking was it pussy slide or actually inside her ..
    Basically she was on on top of me just pussy siding and since I'm on the smaller size my concerns is I could just slide in her easily, so I was abit resistance to her movements and keeping an eye of my cock and her pussy. Eventually she got into another position, this time laying on top of my body (like planking) had my cock under her pussy and then closing her legs/thighs. She would slowly move her body mimicking cowgirl motion. It felt warm , wet. I was confused if I was actually inside or not. She mention to me not to move.. I didn't say anything and let it happen.

I did see her two more times after that but she didn't do that technique again or pussyslide. Eventually she stopped working there.

I think about her time to time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've felt so used by the girls who have given me pussy slides. The amount of times they have gotten themselves off at my expense, it's unfair, but when you're my age (50s) and there is a girl 30 years younger using you to pleasure herself.... well swings and roundabouts I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Gotta remember cold sores are a type of herpes and around 50% of the world's population has it
    When a working lady was having a good expectation of my dick I explained to her that she needs to check out clients mouths, as she is more likely to catch something from kissing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think he means inspection, imagine a WL looking at a customers dick and says I have really good expectations of you, don't disappoint!
    Or I charge you double!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    I've felt so used by the girls who have given me pussy slides. The amount of times they have gotten themselves off at my expense, it's unfair, but when you're my age (50s) and there is a girl 30 years younger using you to pleasure herself.... well swings and roundabouts I guess
    Terrible isn't it, sometimes you just have to do it for the good of mankind and grin and bear it. It's quite the service we are undertaking for the good of the community.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    They sure did take advantage of you. 😆 Naughty girls getting their rocks off instead of using their vibrators.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just can't seem to find a good pussy slide for ages. Anyone know of any girls that are masters at it? Last girl I had had a day or 2 growth and it was like sand paper.lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nana from TP64 (aka Karen @533) was famous for her sand paper pussy slides.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Nana from TP64 (aka Karen @533) was famous for her sand paper pussy slides.
    Lol sand paper... I guess that works if people wanted a smaller penis XD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No BBFS for me, am just too scared of the diseases!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Any BBFS in the popular shops?
    Again like all time-honoured and well-worn answer:

"Ask politely".

Banned
    This again? There's lots of bbfs. Depends on how clean you are and how much the girl is into you and how much cash you have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never thought I'd end up saying this, but once you've had BBFS you want it more and more. Feels amazing. Kind of take the perspective that I'll be dead a long time and our existence here is precious so live life to the fullest.

One cunning trick is to say "I find it hard to come with a condom". Had lots of WLs rip it off to put an end to pounding away.

Also, BBBJ or not at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Never thought I'd end up saying this, but once you've had BBFS you want it more and more. Feels amazing. Kind of take the perspective that I'll be dead a long time and our existence here is precious so live life to the fullest.

One cunning trick is to say "I find it hard to come with a condom". Had lots of WLs rip it off to put an end to pounding away.

Yeah well BBFS is way better. I guess if ml is happy them go for it.

Banned
    If you are rich or poor

Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post

^ I give you exhibit a lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got gono once but think was pussy slide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is heaps of BBFS in Asian Shops. Juliet's Natural Therapy in St Marys, Yokos in Rydalmere. Closer to home in the 'gong there is Cherry house, Market Street. The one thing I have noticed in many years of punting is the older you get the more common it is for ladies to hop on sans protection.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast