Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    LMAO I got a reason for that. But I'd rather not share why it hasn't worked out in the open.

And I've explained it all the those who DMed me.

Let's just say the big deal is that it's a checkbox off my bucket list sort of thing. And as someone here mentioned probably and ego thing too.
    So bro. Have you gotten bbfs or not?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So bro. Have you gotten bbfs or not?
    I have not. It is what it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not even at the $150 budget shops??
    Do let us know once you accomplish the feat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've said it before, bbfs is everywhere regardless of budgets or high end..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    TBH I seek out bbfs whenever I can. All you really gotta do is ask. Some will ask for a tip and some will just slip it right in. Be casual about it so if she refuses it wont ruin the mood. Sometimes you don't get it and thats fine too. I've had it in low end and high end shops including (ginza etc).
    It can be annoying playing the lottery when you dont have info beforehand though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Not even at the $150 budget shops??
    Do let us know once you accomplish the feat
    I don't go to the $150 budget shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s nothing special
    I’ve had to ask for rubbers many times
    It’s just a fact of punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kiryu you dirty fucker - how can you even conceive such an idea, it is blasphemy!

But then again, I fully empathise with the fact that you want to stick your bro into a nice wet warm hole without a plastic bag covering it.

Happened to me a few times in some of the mentioned joints and once CIP, all spur of the moment and got carried away and just went with the flow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BBFS is everywhere all around the world, however in Australia is a bit trickier because you'll obviously be banned by the brothel if asking for it during intro. The only way to know is if you try it one time then ask for it, you'll get rejected a lot but you'll be surprised on how many actually offer it for some extra tip. Maybe if you're a regular who already spent tons of money for a particular brothel, the staff would let you know who can provide such a service but who knows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got BBFS from J Suzuka at Ginza a few months back. Was drunk, plowing away with a rubber on didn't work very well, so I just asked 'no condom?'. She said $100, I said I only had $50. She agreed. CIP was not discussed, but nor was it resisted. Got tested a few months later, all clear.

I got the impression K Nana maaaaay be open to this, though I myself didn't ask. When the moment is right, I would suggest you just ask, OP. Don't make it a big deal - just a casual q. Nobody is gonna kick you out for asking that, I don't think.

P.S. For me this was the first and last time doing BBFS with a hooker. Should NOT, repeat, should NOT have been done. Won't happen again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    haha.... umm yeah right... sure it will be the last time chickbreaker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Got BBFS from J Suzuka at Ginza a few months back. Was drunk, plowing away with a rubber on didn't work very well, so I just asked 'no condom?'. She said $100, I said I only had $50. She agreed. CIP was not discussed, but nor was it resisted. Got tested a few months later, all clear..
    Why did you wait so long to test? Did you not feel at risk or as if you were not putting anyone else at risk?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Why did you wait so long to test? Did you not feel at risk or as if you were not putting anyone else at risk?
    What the fuck is this weak pussy logic. Fuck everyone else. His getting his dick wet. Are you fucking stupid lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    BBFS is everywhere all around the world, however in Australia is a bit trickier because you'll obviously be banned by the brothel if asking for it during intro. The only way to know is if you try it one time then ask for it, you'll get rejected a lot but you'll be surprised on how many actually offer it for some extra tip. Maybe if you're a regular who already spent tons of money for a particular brothel, the staff would let you know who can provide such a service but who knows.
    I could name you 5 shops in Sydney CBD/Inner West where the boss won’t raise an eyebrow if you ask for BBFS. You definitely won’t be be banned. And you’ll very likely be offered it free by the lady. But a tip would be appropriate.

There is enormous pressure on ladies in these shops to provide BBFS. Pressure from their bosses and peer pressure from the other ladies.

It’s near impossible to get banned by a brothel in my experience. Except for acting in a dangerous or threatening manner towards staff or actually committing assault. Although shadow bans are common enough.

Whatever sexual thing you ask the boss for in many places: the answer always suggests it’s on the cards and you should negotiate directly with the girl. Of course only mugs pay their money before all they want has been confirmed and agreed.

EDIT: No, this post was not an open invitation to blow up my inbox with pleas for the names of ladies who don’t charge extra for BBFS CIP. You crazy fuckers. Didn’t you read the Marrickville syphilis posts? or the second paragraph in this post!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I received BBFS in a couple of shops for the first time ever last year. 1 popular shop and the other not so popular but I'd say well known. Both times instigated by the girl and both no extra charge.

The first time really caught me by surprise. We were well into a 1 hour session, beautiful girl but service felt a bit mechanical and I felt we weren't vibing and that I'd done or said something to piss her off (i hadn't). Anyway we're about to get down to the deed I wasn't as "excited" as I should have been. She says "don't worry you'll get hard" and inserts my naked member into hers.

I didn't know what was going on given the vibes I mentioned earlier but the "damage" had been done so just went with it.

Please don't message me for girl or shop details either. BBFS is not a good idea IMHO, I don't go looking for it and as good as it feels I don't think it's worth the risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because for HIV clearance, one needs to wait a few months to be 100% in the clear. I was otherwise absolutely asymptomatic for anything, anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    haha.... umm yeah right... sure it will be the last time chickbreaker.
    Well, considering I’ve been punting around 13 years, and this was the first time it had happened, whilst being drunk and going through a bad break-up, yeah, it surely will be last.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktopus View Post
    I received BBFS in a couple of shops for the first time ever last year. 1 popular shop and the other not so popular but I'd say well known. Both times instigated by the girl and both no extra charge.

The first time really caught me by surprise. We were well into a 1 hour session, beautiful girl but service felt a bit mechanical and I felt we weren't vibing and that I'd done or said something to piss her off (i hadn't). Anyway we're about to get down to the deed I wasn't as "excited" as I should have been. She says "don't worry you'll get hard" and inserts my naked member into hers.

I didn't know what was going on given the vibes I mentioned earlier but the "damage" had been done so just went with it.

Please don't message me for girl or shop details either. BBFS is not a good idea IMHO, I don't go looking for it and as good as it feels I don't think it's worth the risk.
    I’m gonna assume these were Asian shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    I’m gonna assume these were Asian shops?
    Fair and correct assumption

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Yokos in Rydalmere have dom optional. Haven’t been tempted, risk is outside my appetite

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast