Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sylvania Asian Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sylvania Asian Massage

Has anyone been to Sylvania Asian Massage on the Princess highway? haven't been able to find any info on here about it. But it looks promising! Any Intel would be great thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a few times, it's alright. Usually a decent selection of girls for the area, only had basic NHJ service there. It's a solid 6-7/10 place, haven't had a bad time but never had an amazing time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here a couple of times but not in the last few years.
    The talent is generally pretty good but the rooms are quite small though...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info, yes thinking of giving then a visit try after work tomorrow or one afternoon next week. The selection of ladies from the pictures on the website look good (if they are legit) and it's not too far out of the way from work. I asked if they have a shower (as I'm arriving after work) and I got a yes! So don't know if anything more then a NHE is on offer. It's worth a try!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't been for a few years since covid (just havent worked up that way) but the girls were nice and its worth a try imo. i scored a cracker there once where the girl and myself connected straight away.. she got naked with me on the table, i played with her entire body, gave her daty, finger fucked her... a memorable session that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluke View Post
    I haven't been for a few years since covid (just havent worked up that way) but the girls were nice and its worth a try imo. i scored a cracker there once where the girl and myself connected straight away.. she got naked with me on the table, i played with her entire body, gave her daty, finger fucked her... a memorable session that.
    Love it man. And that’s how you got your name! Lucky man

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I went to the place I asked about. And I just have to say, it was the best ML experience I have had! I think I have finally found a regular ML I would enjoy to see! The communication and banter was great, the overall experience was Unreal!
    I'm from down Wollongong way, and honestly I wouldn't bother with any of the ones I have been too around the area over the years. They simply do not compare!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a double there recently, was OK for first one. Just a double NHJ, young MLs. The one closest to me wouldn't DFK. Room was clean. I've had OK NHJ and FS at Ada on Flora St Sutherland. Anyone been to both these or others near by?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they have showers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Thanks for the info, yes thinking of giving then a visit try after work tomorrow or one afternoon next week. The selection of ladies from the pictures on the website look good (if they are legit) and it's not too far out of the way from work. I asked if they have a shower (as I'm arriving after work) and I got a yes! So don't know if anything more then a NHE is on offer. It's worth a try!
    Randy, thats right , standard shop but not much comp in this area so services I guess dont have to be like at NS, city levels. Ive notticed theres a large suburban and older age popn live in these parts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes they do mate! there is a shower upstairs and larger rooms then downstairs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Randy, thats right , standard shop but not much comp in this area so services I guess dont have to be like at NS, city levels. Ive notticed theres a large suburban and older age popn live in these parts.
    Yeah it seems that way. The ML I seen was young and gorgeous! had great banter, took her time with her service, gave me a cuddle and grabbed my ass on the way out saying goodbye haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there a few weeks back - really hot young Thai thing for 1 hr. Excellent ML service but you definitely pay for extras here
    what would cost $120 at SBM in the city ended up being 160 here
    Basic service is probably good value but maybe steer clear of extras. Of course that’s just one visit so I may have been unlucky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any recommendations on who to see here for top service? Only been offered NHJ or b2b here, always quality though. Maybe I’m not regular enough yet….

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavidzowie View Post
    Any recommendations on who to see here for top service? Only been offered NHJ or b2b here, always quality though. Maybe I’m not regular enough yet….
    I was there for a 60m session about 4wks ago and saw Lisa. Sublime tall cool drink of water she was. Can't remember her nationality, but 170cm firm sporty body, killer face. Offered xtras B2B, CBJ. Awesome playful personality and good English.
    Only got to Pt2 not sure she'd go whole way, but classy and reasonably open minded. Pt1 massage skills were great too👍

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sylvania Asian Massage

Went there today, super hot and super young girl (Jessie)

Offered NHJ
    N body slide
    BJ

Will def go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info. What were the prices?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Thanks for the info. What were the prices?
    I went recently this place is a hidden gem for the shire but like others say is quite expensive. CBJ was 80 from memory but I was really attracted to the ML so thought with my dick. The massage was good too and even tho i will get rinsed every time i go will become regular for how close it is to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been to Princess Massage Heathcote?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is there a private, dis creet rear entrance?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast