Thread: Tinyzara - Avoid

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tinyzara - Avoid

Advertises on Scarlet Blue. $500h. Is definitely not 25 and the photos are not of the 40 yo+ lady I met at the Chermside address.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info - I have become more intolerant of fakes - starting to walk more and more even if the fake "isn't too bad" - got to send a message to these people....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m at the point of avoiding chermside, Spring Hill, the Gabba, most of Hamilton most of the city but particularly Mary street and and a few other buildings - this means ANYONE in those places is an avoid even with positive signs - yes it’s becoming a nightmare

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers Fred, gotta walk from them fakes!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed - have walked from a few lately when they are so far from the ad is not funny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Making it hard to find anyone good these days!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm all for 'aspirational' ads but when it gets ridiculous im outta there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    we should all walk when we see something not to our liking. name and shame the fakes. and mention your positive experiences with the good ones.

however, it seems a lot of the people in here only want to be alerted to the bad ones and they are not willing to share the good ones. i thought this is the whole point to the forum but alas ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    we should all walk when we see something not to our liking. name and shame the fakes. and mention your positive experiences with the good ones.

however, it seems a lot of the people in here only want to be alerted to the bad ones and they are not willing to share the good ones. i thought this is the whole point to the forum but alas ...
    That's the theory, but the problem is that anyone can read this forum, you can browse without having to be a member.

So sharing a good one runs the risk of dickheads going to see her and demanding services that she may not provide to everyone. Also, she might be able to work out who gave the info and then you might have an awkward situation next time you see her...

I guess PM's are the way to go but even this can be risky as you don't know who the true person is behind their online persona. Can look at their posting history to get a rough idea I suppose.