Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Nezuko

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Nezuko

Sometimes you wonder if the girl is special, or you are special to the girl, and this is one of those punts for me. With these types of ARs, I know I am biased because I had a great time and I would hate to mislead anyone but then I would hate it if she does this for everyone else. YMMV
    Looks and body
    As of posting this AR, her photos on the website does not do her justice. I thought I was walking in to see an auntie/older sister. At $300/hr price point, I was there more for curiosity than anything (I almost exclusively don’t do line ups, hate waiting rooms). Boy, was I surprised! Things like the softness of her hands (softest of all WLs I’ve seen), elasticity of her skin, the way she does her makeup etc etc, has led me to believe that she is my age or younger (I’m mid 20s Asian descent). Face is regular pretty with natural makeup. Curvy but not chubby or fat. Can confirm, photos are her.
    Experience and personality
    Experienced but not jaded. No JPS. Very friendly. English is limited but easy to communicate with. You know how when you look at a girl and make eye contact and she flutters her eyes then shyly looks away, she kept doing that to me so I got no idea if she has good eye contact or not.
    Foreplay, Dfk and daty
    I spent about 20-30 mins exploring her body and she warms up very well to what I do. A bit of FOAM at the beginning but slowly becomes more natural. I kiss to the level the girl is willing to initiate, which was lots of lip kissing and some well-timed tongue action to enhance the experience. DATY… FFS she taught me something special, sometimes let the girl do the moving. Not much of tongue workout for me and I got a special show.
    Bbbj
    Gentle attentive bbbj, uses fingers to carcass the twins.
    Fucking
    Honestly, I’m sold. Did not feel like she was going through the motions and she was really enjoying herself. Only tired mish and cg. Highlight was she’s got deceptively good cardio or I’m just trash. I kept trying to say “you can rest” so that I can rest but she’s like “not tired” and wanted to keep going. Quite loud at times but since I was already sold, I just enjoyed myself to her moans.
    Overall
    A lot of times I punt with the idea of writing an AR and helping other punters out as they have helped me out. This time i just forgot and enjoyed myself. I reckon if you’re more of a giver than a receiver then take the lead with this girl cos she is very responsive, didn’t use lube. (but then again I’ve heard that no lube could also mean you have a small dick).
    Definitely can vouch for this girl if your style of punting is like me
    A very memorable punt for me. only problem is that she is a bit tall for me. Either she is taller than 160 or all this punting is making me short.

Great honest review bro. I probably have the same style like you but J girl is out of my list atm until I can someone like Manami. Good to hear you have a memorable moment with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Sometimes you wonder if the girl is special, or you are special to the girl, and this is one of those punts for me. With these types of ARs, I know I am biased because I had a great time and I would hate to mislead anyone but then I would hate it if she does this for everyone else. YMMV
    Looks and body
    As of posting this AR, her photos on the website does not do her justice. I thought I was walking in to see an auntie/older sister. At $300/hr price point, I was there more for curiosity than anything (I almost exclusively don’t do line ups, hate waiting rooms). Boy, was I surprised! Things like the softness of her hands (softest of all WLs I’ve seen), elasticity of her skin, the way she does her makeup etc etc, has led me to believe that she is my age or younger (I’m mid 20s Asian descent). Face is regular pretty with natural makeup. Curvy but not chubby or fat. Can confirm, photos are her.
    Experienced but not jaded. No JPS. Very friendly. English is limited but easy to communicate with. You know how when you look at a girl and make eye contact and she flutters her eyes then shyly looks away, she kept doing that to me so I got no idea if she has good eye contact or not.
    Foreplay, Dfk and daty
    I spent about 20-30 mins exploring her body and she warms up very well to what I do. A bit of FOAM at the beginning but slowly becomes more natural. I kiss to the level the girl is willing to initiate, which was lots of lip kissing and some well-timed tongue action to enhance the experience. DATY… FFS she taught me something special, sometimes let the girl do the moving. Not much of tongue workout for me and I got a special show.
    Bbbj
    Fucking
    Honestly, I’m sold. Did not feel like she was going through the motions and she was really enjoying herself. Only tired mish and cg. Highlight was she’s got deceptively good cardio or I’m just trash. I kept trying to say “you can rest” so that I can rest but she’s like “not tired” and wanted to keep going. Quite loud at times but since I was already sold, I just enjoyed myself to her moans.
    Overall
    A lot of times I punt with the idea of writing an AR and helping other punters out as they have helped me out. This time i just forgot and enjoyed myself. I reckon if you’re more of a giver than a receiver then take the lead with this girl cos she is very responsive, didn’t use lube. (but then again I’ve heard that no lube could also mean you have a small dick).
    A very memorable punt for me. only problem is that she is a bit tall for me. Either she is taller than 160 or all this punting is making me short.
    Bro Please check pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Bro Please check pm
    hey bro, i've messaged you back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks and body
    Foreplay, Dfk and daty
    Bbbj
    Fucking
    Overall
    Nice detailed AR man! Sounds like another Japanese Gem to add to the list thats service oriented and no JPS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Bro Really appreciate it .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Her photos looks amazingly beautiful imo

Good details of your experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Her photos looks amazingly beautiful imo

Good details of your experience
    If you think her photos look good then you’re in for a very pleasure surprise. Her photos has changed but I still stand my opinion that she is younger and better looking than the photos implies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    picked nezuko after a line up yesterday. my AR still stands. bbbj got better. just solid friction. said she'll be here until nov

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks and body
    Foreplay, Dfk and daty
    Bbbj
    Fucking
    Overall
    Thanks for the review. I've never actually been to a brothel before and recently thought I may as well give it a try (with the stresses of work and whatnot), I'm actually really inexperienced sexually speaking so thought I'd grab your two cents on whether or not Nezuko is a good choice for a first timer? IK it's a super broad question but just trying to do my research to make the most informed choice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdaym8 View Post
    Thanks for the review. I've never actually been to a brothel before and recently thought I may as well give it a try (with the stresses of work and whatnot), I'm actually really inexperienced sexually speaking so thought I'd grab your two cents on whether or not Nezuko is a good choice for a first timer? IK it's a super broad question but just trying to do my research to make the most informed choice.
    Choose those with good facilities and nice set up to make your first visit unforgettable
    N5M is one of good choice

Let us know and report back lol

Banned
    Can I ask the noob shop question? What does no JPS mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Can I ask the noob shop question? What does no JPS mean?
    Japanese Princess Syndrome. An aloof attitude. See also: K(orean)PS

Banned
    Thank you for that. Also answered on another thread. I appreciate the prompt reply.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Really good AR and what a find!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Top of my list. TY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Great honest review bro. I probably have the same style like you but J girl is out of my list atm until I can someone like Manami. Good to hear you have a memorable moment with her.
    Manami from where DFK?
    N5M or Kyoto?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Nezuko also working today, come to have a try and see how much she improved~~
    Call or SMS 0417888123
    Nezuko needs new photos, her current pics doesn't do justice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have also personally found n5m profile pictures does not do the girl justice IMHO. Thanks for the awesome AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet_penguin View Post
    Nezuko needs new photos, her current pics doesn't do justice.
    Really?….She has been sit on the roster for a quite long time….any update need for the photos?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast