Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Nezuko

Nezuko also working today, and yes, she looks much better than the photos~~
    Call or SMS 0417888123

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I contemplated about writing this as I'm not an experienced punter, unlike the veterans here that share their wisdom. So please just take it as you will.

My experience with Nezuko was a bit underwhelming, especially for the premium price $200 (should have went with Naomi).

The DFK had no passion, was just pecks with her tongue sticking out a couple of times, she felt quite hesitant. Pretty sure it wasn't my breath as I used mouthwash before and during shower.

She also kept her arms/elbows on her breasts the entire time, like she was trying to hide them and all I could grab was the sides, felt awkward and annoying.

Then finally the fake moaning. I've not experienced it before with my previous punts, so this is a first for me. She would just let out a not so high pitched moan every 5-10 seconds, which really turned me off and I didn't want to offend her by telling her to stop.

Positive was that she's friendly and BBBJ had good suction. However going forward I think I'll stick with the lovely Thai ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nezuko

Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    I contemplated about writing this as I'm not an experienced punter, unlike the veterans here that share their wisdom. So please just take it as you will.

My experience with Nezuko was a bit underwhelming, especially for the premium price $200 (should have went with Naomi).

The DFK had no passion, was just pecks with her tongue sticking out a couple of times, she felt quite hesitant. Pretty sure it wasn't my breath as I used mouthwash before and during shower.

She also kept her arms/elbows on her breasts the entire time, like she was trying to hide them and all I could grab was the sides, felt awkward and annoying.

Then finally the fake moaning. I've not experienced it before with my previous punts, so this is a first for me. She would just let out a not so high pitched moan every 5-10 seconds, which really turned me off and I didn't want to offend her by telling her to stop.

Positive was that she's friendly and BBBJ had good suction. However going forward I think I'll stick with the lovely Thai ladies.
    I had exact same experience with you, she asked me to shower first and asked me lie down, covered her boobs which made me feel embarrassed, I tried to be gentlemen but I didn’t enjoy my licking.
    I don’t want to tell mamasam because it would be bloody useless. I start to go to normal shops which girls and boss thanks you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I had exact same experience with you, she asked me to shower first and asked me lie down, covered her boobs which made me feel embarrassed, I tried to be gentlemen but I didn’t enjoy my licking.
    I don’t want to tell mamasam because it would be bloody useless. I start to go to normal shops which girls and boss thanks you
    Sorry to hear you had the same experience as me, but I guess that's part of the game. Definitely better options out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Sorry to hear you had the same experience as me, but I guess that's part of the game. Definitely better options out there.
    She was good when she first started. But now she is working everyday at 5/42 and longer hours .My first visit was good then 2nd /3rd visit went downhill. Its true there's no point complaining. she does not worth the premium price $300,may be $250. But there are always some new punter who will book and waste their money. That's why they don't care much. Better to see other girls. To be honest most Japanese girl at the moment are over priced compared to the service they provide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    She was good when she first started. But now she is working everyday at 5/42 and longer hours .My first visit was good then 2nd /3rd visit went downhill. Its true there's no point complaining. she does not worth the premium price $300,may be $250. But there are always some new punter who will book and waste their money. That's why they don't care much. Better to see other girls. To be honest most Japanese girl at the moment are over priced compared to the service they provide.
    Well said brother blackpearl. This was my second japanese girl and I probably won't go for a third unless the reviews are blowing up. Thai girls have always been the best bang for buck, will stick to what I know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As a first timer to N5M I was recommended by a very friendly receptionist girl to whom I mentioned that this is my first visit to this establishment and would welcome her recommendations. She guided me to the waiting room and shortly afterwards led me into a room and asked me to wait for the girl she recommended. In a few minutes I hear a gentle knock on the door and in came Nezuko, this gorgeous young pretty Japanese girl with a lovely smile. The rest is history my friends I had the best time with her from start to finish. Sorry I’m not great at descriptive or creative writing but from my experience Nezuko was a delight and I shall be seeing her again soon I hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12