Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you financially sustain your expensive punting habits?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ofc you want to invest in NFTs... It's the future./s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Build up a nice stream of passive income. Although this may require to sacrifice punting for a few years depending on your financial position. Mine is made up of dividends and rental income.

I learnt from my uncle a long time ago was not to spend the money you've worked hard for but spend as much as you want from the money you didn't do anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    Build up a nice stream of passive income. Although this may require to sacrifice punting for a few years depending on your financial position. Mine is made up of dividends and rental income.

I learnt from my uncle a long time ago was not to spend the money you've worked hard for but spend as much as you want from the money you didn't do anything.
    Yup same with me. Rental incomes help with punting every week

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You spittin' facts there Mr Cuteguy. As a general rule of thumb, a woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing, a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.
    I've seen actual cases. Guys going crazy spending big, booking hotel rooms to see girls and getting lots of attention from them. As well, the girls contacting them many times to come over (even after midnight) to have fun or get high. The girls ask for money for various reasons and the guys are generous to help out but don't repay the money. When the money runs out the girls abandon them leaving them to wonder what happened to all that money they received from the sale of their home, compensation payout or inheritance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've had a WL I've added on WeChat ask to borrow some money. It wasn't a large amount but it's a red flag.

Immediately blocked and deleted the user. I ain't no simp. I'm willing to pay in exchange for a service, nothing else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been on a bit of a bender of late punting, so I need to cut back. Youth and beauty are a tough drug to shake, and the dollar bills are tough to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    That is a dilemma. Aren't you supposed to use the passive income to create a larger amount of passive income the next time it's due? Not blow it just because you didn't work for it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    - very high salary (thanks to over-inflated engineer salaries in sydney)
    - have made a bunch of money from crypto 5 years ago, so i have a significant amount of play money.
    - bought a house before property prices went crazy in sydney, so my mortgage is quite low relative to what it could of been if i bought today.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I've seen actual cases. Guys going crazy spending big, booking hotel rooms to see girls and getting lots of attention from them. As well, the girls contacting them many times to come over (even after midnight) to have fun or get high. The girls ask for money for various reasons and the guys are generous to help out but don't repay the money. When the money runs out the girls abandon them leaving them to wonder what happened to all that money they received from the sale of their home, compensation payout or inheritance.
    Actual cases lol. How many punters do you know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyengineer View Post
    - very high salary (thanks to over-inflated engineer salaries in sydney)
    - have made a bunch of money from crypto 5 years ago, so i have a significant amount of play money.
    - bought a house before property prices went crazy in sydney, so my mortgage is quite low relative to what it could of been if i bought today.
    Wow! What else ya got, Mclaren, Bugatti??298025489_2582412461922999_6596260418073853812_n.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As with everything, keep within your means and it should be good. Easier said than done sometimes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just re budget your expenses, instead of buying coffees and cafe lunches, you start drinking instant coffee and bringing food from home, you can save $100 a week, than use that $100 towards a massage and a nude HJ

Banned
    Invest in yourself, improve your education and career prospects and get a better job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good paying trade job, booking the overtime but not actually doing it. Minimising my tax

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No Mortgage, no debt of any kind, kids independent financially. Good house in good spot. Don't buy 'things' much. Drive a 14 year old Golf. Travel and punting are main discretionary expenses and they have been low for a couple of Covid years. And the cash still keeps piling up, mainly in rather boring investments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12