Thread: J MARI - TURBO SEX CHARGED WILD ROLLER COASTER RIDE

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J MARI - TURBO SEX CHARGED WILD ROLLER COASTER RIDE

OK, so when you go to see J Mari forget all those views you may have about Japanese girls that are constantly expressed on this Forum and elsewhere about how Japanese girls are shy, submissive, innocent, quiet, passive, need to be led etc. Forget all of that because none of that applies to Mari.
    Mari is the extreme opposite of all that.

LOOKS and BODY
    Mari is around mid 20s and she told me at least 3 times the city she comes from but with all the sex I keep forgetting it. Anyway she is based in Tokyo these days.
    She is tall for a J girl at around 167cm and has a nice slim body but is not toned or athletic.
    Natural B cup boobs with a bit of droop, fantastic round firm arse, nice long slender legs.
    Nice face but not a stunner. Great beaming smile with a prominent overbite, and “fuck me hard right now” eyes.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived from Nippon today and first day at Ginza.
    Definitely experienced in Japanese soaplands and very confident and knows what to do.
    Wild, crazy, free spirit girl.
    No bullshit, just shoots straight from the hip, tells it like it is, no filter, no fake compliments, no honey, no darling, no sweetie, just treats you like a guy she picked up in a bar and wants to fuck.
    I love this girl.
    She is real and raw but so sweet, and always with that beaming smile and positive energy.

DFK and DATY
    Genuine, passionate, and sensual kisses. She kisses like she means it.
    Shaved pussy and goes off like a fire cracker with DATY.
    I thought it was FOAM at first because it was so quick and sudden and crazy.
    But the more time I spent with this amazing girl the more I think she is for real and is a genuine horny as fuck sex maniac.
    Anyway, I dunno, book her and decide for yourself.

BBBJ
    10/10 BBBJ
    Maybe the best BBBJ I have had this year, well Top 3 anyway, lets leave it at that.

FUCKING
    Here are two statements that might seem contradictory.
    Mari is a wild crazy fuck – full on PSE.
    Mari is a warm intimate sensual fuck – full on GFE.
    But they are not contradictory.
    Mari is one of those rare girls that is both, and both 10/10.

ROUND 2
    Mari was swarming around my cock like a bee on a flower ... she couldn’t stay away from it.
    The fact that I was still hard was like a challenge to her, she was determined to make me come again,
    I was pretty exhausted having had a session just an hour earlier with JAV Kira at Empire, but this girl was so damn fucking sexy I rose to the occasion.
    She gave me an epic BBBJ HJ combo with so much spit, but what finally got me over the line was Mari rubbing her cunt furiously to an orgasmic frenzy as she wanked me until we both came hard.

OVERALL
    Great girl.
    Not the prettiest or cutest girl, but right up there in the stratosphere in terms of such a highly sexed charged girl who is also so damn sweet.
    I think you will love this girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bloody hell Rooter. Do you help these girls with getting their luggage out of the taxi on arrival.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    OK, so when you go to see J Mari forget all those views you may have about Japanese girls that are constantly expressed on this Forum and elsewhere about how Japanese girls are shy, submissive, innocent, quiet, passive, need to be led etc. Forget all of that because none of that applies to Mari.
    Mari is the extreme opposite of all that.

LOOKS and BODY
    Mari is around mid 20s and she told me at least 3 times the city she comes from but with all the sex I keep forgetting it. Anyway she is based in Tokyo these days.
    She is tall for a J girl at around 167cm and has a nice slim body but is not toned or athletic.
    Natural B cup boobs with a bit of droop, fantastic round firm arse, nice long slender legs.
    Nice face but not a stunner. Great beaming smile with a prominent overbite, and “fuck me hard right now” eyes.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived from Nippon today and first day at Ginza.
    Definitely experienced in Japanese soaplands and very confident and knows what to do.
    Wild, crazy, free spirit girl.
    No bullshit, just shoots straight from the hip, tells it like it is, no filter, no fake compliments, no honey, no darling, no sweetie, just treats you like a guy she picked up in a bar and wants to fuck.
    I love this girl.
    She is real and raw but so sweet, and always with that beaming smile and positive energy.

DFK and DATY
    Genuine, passionate, and sensual kisses. She kisses like she means it.
    Shaved pussy and goes off like a fire cracker with DATY.
    I thought it was FOAM at first because it was so quick and sudden and crazy.
    But the more time I spent with this amazing girl the more I think she is for real and is a genuine horny as fuck sex maniac.
    Anyway, I dunno, book her and decide for yourself.

BBBJ
    10/10 BBBJ
    Maybe the best BBBJ I have had this year, well Top 3 anyway, lets leave it at that.

FUCKING
    Here are two statements that might seem contradictory.
    Mari is a wild crazy fuck – full on PSE.
    Mari is a warm intimate sensual fuck – full on GFE.
    But they are not contradictory.
    Mari is one of those rare girls that is both, and both 10/10.

ROUND 2
    Mari was swarming around my cock like a bee on a flower ... she couldn’t stay away from it.
    The fact that I was still hard was like a challenge to her, she was determined to make me come again,
    I was pretty exhausted having had a session just an hour earlier with JAV Kira at Empire, but this girl was so damn fucking sexy I rose to the occasion.
    She gave me an epic BBBJ HJ combo with so much spit, but what finally got me over the line was Mari rubbing her cunt furiously to an orgasmic frenzy as she wanked me until we both came hard.

OVERALL
    Great girl.
    Not the prettiest or cutest girl, but right up there in the stratosphere in terms of such a highly sexed charged girl who is also so damn sweet.
    I think you will love this girl.
    Love the review and very tempted to have my first Ginza experience with her. What was her English level like? To me, Its something that makes me feel more comfortable we can at least understand each other so would love to know

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRising777 View Post
    Love the review and very tempted to have my first Ginza experience with her. What was her English level like? To me, Its something that makes me feel more comfortable we can at least understand each other so would love to know
    Thanks bro. Mari's English is better than most Japanese girls I have had.
    You can have a basic conversation with her in English, have a laugh, and talk about what you want to do, like, don't like etc.