Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glasses? To wear or no?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i wear Gucci frames 1/2 price buba specials at the time, and one of my regular MLs i see liked them too, our prescription is very similar, so she try them on and i told her she looks very sexy wearing them, she got all girly on me after that,
    when it came to part 2, i asked her to wear them, she gave me a BJ as a bonus for a standard gold tip,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking this. My detail sight in low light is poor without my glasses, and I have “felt” I am missing out on a big part of the experience. Glasses go back on for part 2 for me now!

Banned
    There's nothing to be embarrassed about wearing glasses. You need to see the girl properly. It's no wonder some mamasans treat some customers as fools because they send the girls they want the customer to see but the customers can't see the girls clearly when they are waiting naked in the dark room.

I love wearing glasses, especially Cazals

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have you found Jesus?
    The lord gave you vision, at a limited rate, yet you DEFY him by wishing to see more???

Wear them! Wear them with pride! Us 4 eyes must stick together, and while we're at it encourage the girls to wear theirs too! Glasses wearers are the next step in evolution, what we lack in sight we make up for in other ways!

Banned
    If you are wearing glasses try to kiss another girl wearing glasses.

These days with contact lenses easily and cheaply available only those who go for nerdy bookish look wear glasses.

Look around you. Do Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Hemsworth, Keanu Reeves etc. wear glasses? No. Only you still wear glasses.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some people look better with glasses. Also not everyone is suitable for wearing contacts. People with really dry eyes will find it difficult.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    [QUOTE=Sibon;2480524]If you are wearing glasses try to kiss another girl wearing glasses.

These days with contact lenses easily and cheaply available only those who go for nerdy bookish look wear glasses.

Look around you. Do Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Hemsworth, Keanu Reeves etc. wear glasses? No. Only you still wear glasses. [/Qkr.jpgUOTE]

ch.jpg

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    hs.jpg
    th.jpg

So Harry Styles, Chris Hensworth, Tom Hiddlestone, Keane Reeves all wear glasses, shall I continue or have I made my point?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    hs.jpg
    th.jpg

So Harry Styles, Chris Hensworth, Tom Hiddlestone, Keane Reeves all wear glasses, shall I continue or have I made my point?
    You made your point but unfortunately when you argue with Sibon it's a lost cause....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only thing I can say about this is have a pair of frames that makes you look handsome and wear them, some girls absolutely love that look and will be attracted to you so you'll get a better service than most guys,

Has worked for me in the past.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't let anyone's opinion stop you from being yourself, if you want to wear them wear them with confidence!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Only thing I can say about this is have a pair of frames that makes you look handsome and wear them, some girls absolutely love that look and will be attracted to you so you'll get a better service than most guys,

Has worked for me in the past.
    Great men who wear glasses:
    download3.jpg
    download1.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually who cares if you wear glasses or not
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Actually who cares if you wear glasses or not
    groucho.jpg.............................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I slipped my glasses on the other day and it was definitely worth it. Asked the lovely ML if she’d mind, because I just wanted to fully appreciate her. She smiled, said no problem, then proceeded to disrobe. Crawled onto the table, knee one side of me, foot on the other, giving me the perfect opportunity to utilise my glasses. I’m very glad I did… ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Well, I slipped my glasses on the other day and it was definitely worth it. Asked the lovely ML if she’d mind, because I just wanted to fully appreciate her. She smiled, said no problem, then proceeded to disrobe. Crawled onto the table, knee one side of me, foot on the other, giving me the perfect opportunity to utilise my glasses. I’m very glad I did… ��
    Sounds like i need to get a pair of glasses!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12