Phone : 0451 973707

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, mish

Size/shape : Curvy with C/D-cups and a bit of a belly. Fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session with a pleasant lady

My experience/comments : I had a booking with another lady but when I arrived I was told she hadn’t turned up (either because of the train strike or she needed to get her Zimmer-frame serviced) and I was offered two alternatives.

The first was a definite “No thanks” and then Pandora was summonsed. I recalled some good reviews of her so, having checked she did natural oral, I handed over the cash.

I was led up that bloody staircase to the room and I showered while Pandora got her stuff.

She has an OK face and was well-presented with jet black hair and false eyelashes. She has tanned skinned and is billed as being of Italian descent – she isn’t but looks like she could be.

Pandora was wearing a short red nightie and black, elasticated fishnet stockings.

She said that she knew I wanted natural oral and, apart from natural sex and anal, she did most other things. I asked about cum in mouth but she said “No but you can cum on my tits” and slipped them out of her nightie. “Well,” I said “there’s plenty to aim at”.

Pandora has natural C/D-cups and a bit of a belly (she kept her nightie round her waist for the whole session and she also kept her stockings on) and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and she was immediately lying between my legs and licking my balls before sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ with nice and soft lips, no teeth, good hand-action and plenty of saliva. There was also good eye-contact and nice licking and sucking of my balls.

She then moved up and squeezed my cock between her tits, lubricated by more saliva.

I asked for some 69 and she said “That was a good year – the year I was born” and she moved round.

This was good as Pandora was very receptive and was soon moaning loudly – it sounded like she came – before moving away for a breather.

She lay beside me to continue sucking me so I was able to finger her clit and then open Pandora’s box and insert a finger (hopefully not releasing the horrible evils of sickness, sadness, poverty and death on all humankind).

I got Pandora to lie down for some DATY and I finger-fucked her some more, feeling some strong vaginal contractions, and then just watched her furiously masturbate.

I also withdrew my finger from her pussy and she eagerly and sexily sucked on it, saying she liked the taste of her own juices.

When I stopped Pandora said she loved oral and had cum three times.

After a bit more BJ I asked that we fuck and she dressed me.

Pandora asked that I go on top and she was again loud and talking dirty as I went faster until I came.

I lay down and we had a chat while she tidied me up. Pandora said she works on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays on alternate weeks.

Time to shower, dress and depart and I was off to meet some mates for a lunchtime beer.