Thread: K MeeMee

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K MeeMee

Unable to secure my regulars (Ryde, Concord and Chill) and decided to try my luck at 227NSM without a booking. Abbie & MeeMee was available and Mamasan recommended Korean MeeMee.

MeeMee is a friendly Korean lady in her early 30s with a beautiful features. Have not had Korean masseuse since the close of Romeo's, decided to stick around for 45 minutes.

Part 1 - Massage was bad. I remember why I prefer Thai MLs. A solid massage is always a minimum. MeeMee's massage was bad. She touches your everywhere but relaxed nothing. 2/10 score.

Part 2 - Bodyslide and mini catbath was bad, follow by CBJ where I almost fell asleep. CBJ did not last more than 1 minute for the additional charges. The bonus was the warm massage oil for NHJ, that was probably the highlight of the session.

I don't like to post negative reviews, maybe she is having a bad day. Definitely friendly ML, but I won't come for her massage and extras in the future. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dont think you got her on a bad day. my experience was same as yours. i walked out mid session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TN2135 View Post
    Unable to secure my regulars (Ryde, Concord and Chill)
    Who would you say your regular is at Concord and Chill?