So made the long ass drive today to N5M (36 minutes even through toll roads) and pre-booked Haru for 1 hour (I'm a ABC in case people haven't realised yet lol). The receptionist was quite helpful when I tried to make the booking and managed to snag an hour with Haru. Been eyeing her a while but she always seems to only work short shifts and not everyday (which honestly is a good thing cause you don't want to see a WL who've been doing 12 hours shifts 5 days a week). Running a bit late cause of traffic and you know 36 minutes of driving... Went in, paid the damage and went into the room where Haru was. First impressions was that she was quite pretty. Skinny, toned and tanned. I like this already cause it reminded me a bit of Rebecca. She's actually almost got no Japanese accent whatsoever. The accent is almost Australian which is quite interesting. Very demure, friendly and helped me with everything. Like makes sure I go into the shower first, helps me wash and asks about everything like whether the water temperature was ok or if she's scrubbing me too hard etc. Mouth washed and out of the shower and Haru was there with a towel to hand to me and we proceeded onto the bed. Nice cat bath and then moved onto a good BBBJ. I could tell she's a pro and then after a bit of BBBJ it was dom time lol. CG then mish with some DFK and then I came into the dom.

At first I thought to myself this was bloody quick. I think not even 30 minutes has elapsed before it all ended lol. I washed a bit whilst she got me water and then had a massage. She then asked me whether I wanted to go for round 2 so I said yes but with a BBBJ and handjob. She did the BBBJ again and handjob. I then moved her up to give me a cat bath and some DFK as I wanked myself off. Just as I was about to cum, she positioned her stomach over my dick and allowed me to cum onto her stomach.

Overall not too bad. The action was a little faster than I'd like but I did manage to get 2 shots so it's not like I was rushed out the door after the first shot. I would say overall not bad. I'd say she's very professional and you'd get everything you wanted.