Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Haru

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Don't think this applies to Japanese staying here. Most Japanese girls I know have non-Japanese partners. If you go to the Japanese summer festivals here you'd see how many of them are with non-Japanese
    Do you mean husbands or just boyfriends? I met a few that had non Japanese guys because they were meeting them at college or clubs/bars here. However, they return to Japan to settle down with their own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    And you know this for a fact as you're a close friend of hers? I hazard a guess that you've never even met her but thought it'd be nice to just make these assumptions.

I've seen her a few times over the years and she comes across as a happy go lucky type of girl that loves the Australian sun and surf but certainly isn't chasing a husband (or permanent residency) - believe me, I tried.

If she can work a few short shifts each week to cover her bills and lifestyle, why not keep doing it?
    Know this for a fact that I've dated several Japanese girls. WL, ML and regular students. WL and ML make lots of money from this job and can keep on extending student visas by doing all kinds of 1 year courses until they're exhausted all option or they finally found a husband.

And FYI, I had been her customer back when she first started in 42G back in 2018 or 2019. You could choose to do premium or diamond with her at that time and the only difference is DFK. She's a very good pretender IMO. Then again, many Japanese girls are good pretenders.

Edit: could've been 2017 when I first saw her. My memory of her is a little foggy, can't even remember which positions was my favourite with her.
    Last edited by JohnJones; 09-08-2022 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Adding footnotes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Japanese girls are less likely to be looking for non Japanese husbands in a foreign country. They prefer their country, culture and language. Notwithstanding this, family would be expecting a Japanese son-in-law and not a Gaigin (foreigner)!
    True, but unless you're commenting from a Southeast Asian country IP address, Sydney has a variety of Asian Australians for these girls to choose from. I've known Japanese WLs from the old days who dated Korean Aussies, not sure they ended up getting married or not.

You sound as if you're a Japanese family expert lol. I guess you can explain then, why a lot of my white Aussie mates (some speak fluent Japanese, some can't even speak at all) marry Japanese girls and have at least two kids with them? The ones that can't speak even follow their wives back to Japan every year before COVID-19 to see the in-laws.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    i mean in general, incase that guy is close to haru i think its a just random statement that she wants to stay here by getting a husband, some girls are finding other ways whether its through another career while working as a wl
    Might be random, might be based on experience. Some people here are clearly triggered for no reason. And yes, many WLs regardless of their nationality would rather try their hands on skilled migration visas instead of partner visas. Immigration is making it much harder to grant partner visas and it's getting much more expensive - almost $8k. Simply showing marriage certificate like back in those days isn't enough due to many fake marriages being dobbed in by former "partners", they're starting to ask for a long list of evidence of commitment before they decide to grant partner visas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Don't think this applies to Japanese staying here. Most Japanese girls I know have non-Japanese partners. If you go to the Japanese summer festivals here you'd see how many of them are with non-Japanese
    Bullseye. I've met quite a lot of Japanese women at previous workplaces that had English surnames but looked very Japanese with no hint of European DNA. Turns out they obviously had married white Aussies and changed their last name.

Haru also working today, make a booking and come to see her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12