Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ocean.

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Ocean.

Top quality disingenuous service. Very Korean. I like that. Know their business.

Body: 10
    Service: 10
    Verisimilitude: 10.

J.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not too proud to admit I had to look up "verismilitude". Great word. 10 out of 10 for word selection

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Not too proud to admit I had to look up "verismilitude". Great word. 10 out of 10 for word selection
    Same here !
    I would say she is that good an actor it's way too obvious.
    I like it when they pretend and fuk it all up the masks falls off and you get the reality.
    She likes country music by the way learns English from it .
    Sing some John Denver songs when she is blowing you, she will hum along to it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    While seeing how some ML can be duplicious and perfidious to their real feelings, I much prefer the viridity and candor of a Wg.
    which means if they're putting on an act then its a big turn off for me, a matter of fact I have a reaction of half laughter and half annoyance.
    No one wants to be played for a fool esp when you are paying for it, "Darrrrrrllllllllingggggggggggg"
    But I can see how many would like to close their eyes and imagine the performance was real - " You are sooooo big, Baby" lol
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course you will have to be fool to think anything she said to make you cum is true - but this actor is very very good at her craft - never uses the word " darling" to me - actually better not chat-just enjoy the scenery! The way she moves and uses her eyes to devour you deserves an Oscar!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is this place? Sufers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Of course you will have to be fool to think anything she said to make you cum is true - but this actor is very very good at her craft - never uses the word " darling" to me - actually better not chat-just enjoy the scenery! The way she moves and uses her eyes to devour you deserves an Oscar!
    She works hard. That level of consistent detachment is impressive. Reminds me of a similar experience I had from a girl at Blossom. Both also have reasonable rates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    reasonable rate = standard rate? aware she used to offer more - but never too interest at those, glad she has gone mainstream.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never understood this forums obsession with her. Yeah she’s nice, good looking, good service but not really anything super special like all the posts would have you believe, just a regular good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    Never understood this forums obsession with her. Yeah she’s nice, good looking, good service but not really anything super special like all the posts would have you believe, just a regular good time.
    Yeah, I agree…too a degree.
    Todays market, for choice, is poor, at best…I think that’s why she ranks up there?
    She’s an actor, no doubt. That constant looking at herself in the mirror…..it doesn’t do it for me.
    I’ve only seen her the once. Would I make the effort to visit again…only if the stars aligned, I where in the area?
    Like you say, she’s fun but doesn’t rank on all time best list.
    Tradesman like….probably best describes her?
    Nice chick….would definitely recommend to any newbies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Yeah, I agree…too a degree.
    Todays market, for choice, is poor, at best…I think that’s why she ranks up there?
    She’s an actor, no doubt. That constant looking at herself in the mirror…..it doesn’t do it for me.
    I’ve only seen her the once. Would I make the effort to visit again…only if the stars aligned, I where in the area?
    Like you say, she’s fun but doesn’t rank on all time best list.
    Tradesman like….probably best describes her?
    Nice chick….would definitely recommend to any newbies.
    The mirror yes ! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    You guys are hilarious. Ocean is sexy, gives great performance and doesn’t charge as much as she should. Yet some of you fuckers still complain.
    If you were gifted $1 million, you would probably complain about how heavy it was.
    You should be down on your bended knees thanking the gods for providing such joy.
    Perhaps you should be looking at yourselves in the mirror instead.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    You should be down on your bended knees thanking the gods for providing such joy.
    This is cringe as fuck. You’re just a simp bro

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    This is cringe as fuck. You’re just a simp bro
    Great comeback?
    Ive spoken to 3 guys come up from sydney who said she is better than anything down there.
    If shes not your type, fine. Let those of us who enjoy her service have our fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a link to this ML/WL ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Great comeback?
    Ive spoken to 3 guys come up from sydney who said she is better than anything down there.
    If shes not your type, fine. Let those of us who enjoy her service have our fun.
    I’m not stopping you doing anything champ, you’re the one coming in here high and mighty trying to tell me what I should do. I’m just letting any new punters know this isn’t the life changing experience her simps keep broadcasting. You can keep that for yourself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzeppe View Post
    Is there a link to this ML/WL ?
    Anytime massage, stones corner

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m not stopping you doing anything champ, you’re the one coming in here high and mighty trying to tell me what I should do. I’m just letting any new punters know this isn’t the life changing experience her simps keep broadcasting. You can keep that for yourself
    Where is the like button on this thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's the reasonable Pineapples? Asking for a friend..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's good. Really good. Maybe she's just nit offering all her services to everyone. Maybe with all the hype on here she's been out off by new punters expecting everything for very little. Maybe sime punters are rude and aggressive, so she is more held back. Let's face it, she doesn't have to provide her full menu to everyone, and maybe she needs to "act" with done punters for a reason.
    I enjoy her services, do does Scotty and many others. Maybe we are the lucky ones, maybe we are simps, maybe we ain't cheap. Who knows. If johnny gets a better service elsewhere, write about so we can check her out and compare.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast