Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ocean.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AChigurh View Post
    Just curious: To write a 'reply' like that.....what exactly do you think is the purpose of this forum, and what exactly is the purpose of your reply - other than perhaps gloating that you are 'in the know'?
    Not helpful.
    The purpose of this forum is not to drive her out of this industry. She no longer works at her last shop for a reason and changed her name.

I am sure someone will spill the beans eventually, but it will come at a cost.
    I am being very careful screening the PMs i am getting.
    Many people know many things. Many people only know some things. Many people know nothing. I am in the middle group.

I havent seen her for awhile, but respect her and what she gives as a provider. One of the best.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    I agree it seems pointless to go on about things like this unless happy to share the basics - to those who are happy to share the basics shut this crap down - no need to mention specifics but she’s showing up at x shop under y name - if not pull your head in…..

Ocean is great but not the holy grail so don’t lose any sleep - I’m sure she’d appreciate the free marketing - these tools rock up limp with teddy bears - she wants guys to book, pay and ensure she makes whatever she wants - not idiots and not desperate followers trying to hide things
    She doesnt need more customers. She has plenty. Loyal customers.
    What she needs is the ones she sees not to blab about her whereabouts. That has made her life difficult.

Pretty sure i didnt rock up with teddy bears and flowers when i saw her lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    What she needs is the ones she sees not to blab about her whereabouts. That has made her life difficult.

Mental note: Forget the flowers next time....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ok fair enough but does it make you feel special being “in the know” and coming on an open forum designed to share intel telling everyone you know stuff but not sharing…it’s poor form

Makes you want to let everyone know….ocean has a mind of her own and not up to individuals ti say what she wants and does not want

Or did she say “please knight in shining armour please go into aus99 and tell them not to book” she’d just call you direct wouldn’t she????????????

If nothing was said you would know and that’s great, maybe you don’t know and are fishing - either way it’s poor form and says everything needed……

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her at FG about five weeks ago, and I can’t believe how stupid I was. I brought her a fucking puppy! Now I find out you guys have only been bringing her flowers and teddy bears.

How embarrassing, she must think I’m an idiot. She will never want to be with me after this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    I saw her at FG about five weeks ago, and I can’t believe how stupid I was. I brought her a fucking puppy! Now I find out you guys have only been bringing her flowers and teddy bears.

How embarrassing, she must think I’m an idiot. She will never want to be with me after this.
    Stick with Aldi jumbo mouthwash , that is useful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The purpose of this forum is not to drive her out of this industry. She no longer works at her last shop for a reason and changed her name.

I am sure someone will spill the beans eventually, but it will come at a cost.
    I am being very careful screening the PMs i am getting.
    Many people know many things. Many people only know some things. Many people know nothing. I am in the middle group.

I havent seen her for awhile, but respect her and what she gives as a provider. One of the best.
    Hi Scotty can you PM me please? Cant seem to send one myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonnoll12345678910 View Post
    You'll need a minimum of 5 posts before you can send or receive PMs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonnoll12345678910 View Post
    Shannonnoll you can quickly get to 5 posts by posting some reviews of your most recent visits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So can anyone tell me where she is?
    We got on quite well and I certainly never took her teddy bears or gifts ffs.
    OP just told me..another shop..different name..yeah cheers..
    Narrows it down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s the bears!!!!

Why would someone work in a shop, take random bookings and walkins….

I think the stalkers are the issue….tracking her down and telling everyone they know where she works…..leave the bears at home, leave her be - it’s obviously you stalkers she’s avoiding otherwise if you had such a special relationship she’s see you outside shops or at home

I’ve said it before - nice girl but not worth the bears or games - good luck to her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    It’s the bears!!!!

Why would someone work in a shop, take random bookings and walkins….

I think the stalkers are the issue….tracking her down and telling everyone they know where she works…..leave the bears at home, leave her be - it’s obviously you stalkers she’s avoiding otherwise if you had such a special relationship she’s see you outside shops or at home

I’ve said it before - nice girl but not worth the bears or games - good luck to her
    That's either incredibly cryptic or just completely useless. For someone that doesn't think she's that great, you sure argue a point for her that nobody can confirm is true.

You could have told me more by saying absolutely nothing.

Anyone else, that isn't an absolute mentalist?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly don’t know why there’s such a big deal over this bird. Sure has good looks and good service but that should just be the standard. Probably a decent reflection on how low quality the rest of the girls in Brisbane are at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has good looks? Shes Nadiya at tiktok nundah and she looks like a png rugby player to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    She has good looks? Shes Nadiya at tiktok nundah and she looks like a png rugby player to me.
    Wing ? Front row ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she looks like a png rugby player to me.
    Just cause she told you to fuck off, why spoil it for everyone else?
    Do you go round to parks on the weekend and piss on peoples barbecues?
    Childrens birthday parties and pop all the balloons?
    Maybe at shopping malls in december you shout at the top of your voice that santa isnt real?

Posts like yours offer nothing except to drive her away from the shop and spoil it for those that DO enjoy her company.
    Go find a mirror and take a long hard look at yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm just saying shes not good looking in my opinions as i like smaller and thinner girls. Not front row. Prob a winger. @rojerramjet.

She never told me to fuck off btw. And Santa isnt real. I'm just voicing my opinion to others who havent seen her before. If you are into bigger girls and chunky legs, she's your type and enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a celebrity lookalike at all? I am now curious to know what she actually looks like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm just saying shes not good looking in my opinions as i like smaller and thinner girls. Not front row. Prob a winger. @rojerramjet.

She never told me to fuck off btw. And Santa isnt real. I'm just voicing my opinion to others who havent seen her before. If you are into bigger girls and chunky legs, she's your type and enjoy.
    If you dont like her or shes too “big” for you, theres no problem with that.
    Shes tall for a ml and her weight has fluctuated through the years.

The issue is you ruining it for her and those that like her. She is likely to be running away again cause of having to deal with retards who make her life difficult. She is busy as it is. Now she will attract those she doesnt want and we all have to do this shit again.....if she comes back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you prefer only the spinner pale type (say Em from FG) then she is not your type - She is tall-ish - I estimate 175cm - she is not currently big, size 8-10, i say - but there was a time she looked like a 10-12, I say. She is about a perfect size for her height at the moment - gym fit, perfect sized tits and a full bum - at least that's the stat last time I saw her anytime around 3 months ago.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast