If I die in my sleep tonight I will die a happy man.
A double tonight with 2 tall, tattooed JAV stars would be close to the top of my punting highlights reel.
Sui Mizumori and Eru Sato are two genuine JAV stars and both have a very unique look far away from the usual cute Japanese girls next door.
I know it’s better value to see them separately and get two hours of punting for the same money, but sometimes you just have to throw logic to the wind and do something crazy.

LOOKS and BODY
Eru Sato is 23yo according to the JAV database and she is super tall for a J girl at around 178cm. She is very slim and toned with C cup boobs (enhanced), narrow waist, toned abs, and cute little bum. Her legs go on forever and are as sexy as fuck!
She has a very glamorous look and very pretty. She is heavily tattooed.
You can just Google her Images and Videos to see what she looks like.
In some earlier videos she doesn't have the boob job yet. In some earlier videos she is super-skinny (skin and bones), but now she is a much sexier and healthy slim. In some earlier videos she has long hair but now she has shoulder length copper coloured hair. The full body nude pic that says 180cm on the Ginza website is how she looks now.

Sui Mizumori is also 23yo according to the JAV database but actually looks around 21yo.
She is around 165cm tall which is still quite tall for a J girl. She is very skinny with tiny A cup boobs, beautiful long nipples, tiny waist, tiny hips, and tiny bum.
She is also pretty but has a more cute look, a little bit Goth or Metal but super cute.
She has even more tattoos than Eru and her tattoos are spread all over her body. They look sexy as fuck!
You can just Google her Images and Videos to see what she looks like.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Both girls are JAV stars but Eru has made more movies.
Eru has a more experienced sophisticated mature personality and her English is pretty good.
Sui has a more cute girl next door personality and is super sweet underneath all the bad girl tattoos. She speaks very little English.

DFK and DATY
Nice kisses with both girls somewhere between LFK and DFK.
Both girls were nicely trimmed with small tufts of pubes above the clit and both were up for a good licking.
Mostly I was licking one girl while the other one was sucking my dick and then we swapped.

BBBJ
Both girls gave me a nice individual BBBJ and both are good at it.
Then they gave me the ultimate fantasy of both of them sucking my dick, licking my balls and stroking my shaft at the same time.

FUCKING
Both girls are very tight and fucked with plenty of enthusiasm. Maybe it was the dynamic of the double. They were egging each other on and had a good humour and chemistry between them but no girl on girl action.
What was the other girl doing while I was fucking the other? Good question … lots of different stuff depending on the position we were in; playing with my balls, licking my tits, kissing me, letting me play with her pussy or DATY her or suck her tits, etc.

ROUND 2
I came inside Sui the first time so it was only fair that I should come inside Eru the second time. I was a bit tired but fucking Eru in doggy position with her perfect two peaches arse and looking at her angel wings tattoo while sweet Sui was playing with my balls got me over the line again.

OVERALL
Totally unique session with two totally unique girls.
I still think it would be better value to see both girls separately but definitely no regrets, it was a totally bucket list event.
Just lying in the middle of the bed like a Yakuza Godfather with two tattooed JAV glamour girls on either side of you is something you have to do at least once in your life.
I plan to see both girls again one-on-one over the next 3 days just so I can fully appreciate each girl and all her individuality.
Both girls are gorgeous and worth seeing again on their own.
They are only in Sydney 4 days so it can be done.
And who knows after seeing them both individually I might finish off with another double.
I will be eating 2-minute noodles for the rest of the month but hey YOLO - You Only Live Once.