Junior Member(有D料到)

S Kiki

Date visited: August 2022
    Establishment: 42 Gladesville, Nightshade
    Name: Kiki
    Ethnicity: Singapore
    Breasts: E natural
    Price: $220/45min

After seeing a line up girls made up of mostly girls that I've already been with (Boa, Sunny, Aaliyah, EE), I decided to try Kiki. She looks quite cute/pretty. Usually you can get a vibe from the girl as they walk you to the room. Hers leaned towards neutral/cold. Little to no acknowledgement and just kept walking. Got to the room she was more interested in looking at her phone for the most part. Even staring at her phone in one hand as she was setting up the sheets. Already I get the feeling of regret. As I undressed she mainly sat with her back to me, again looking at her phone, until she decided to strip down. Again with her back to me. To her credit, she has a rocking body! Full curves with spectacular natural E cups. Dark, pert nipples with a nice teardrop shape. Okay, things may turn around from this point (keep reading). Jumped in the shower, and she went straight for a gentle cock washing. After a basic body wash, she dropped for some brief BBBJ. Onto the bed. I lay down for some light body licking and boob rubbing. Along with her massive boobs, it was nice grabbing her nice round ass as she was bent over. She went for some nipple licking with a bit teeth which was a bit kinky. Then there was an awkward moment where I went to fondle her boobs softly, and she stops and says "You can touch me", then she basically froze in position while I continued to fondle her boobs. I could see that she wasn't really getting in the mood, but her boobs were spectacular. She then moved onto BBBJ. It was decent at best. Mostly kept her hand on the shaft, and just worked the tip with minimal movement. On with the condom and went into missionary. Her pussy was neatly shaved, but with the light so dim I couldn't really get a better look. Most of the time she kept her hands out over her pussy, both stopping me from seeing anything and also going in deep. It didn't help that she also had long/hard nails poking into me. All through out she kept her eyes closed with clear FOAM. After just a few minutes she asks the ultimate mood killer question "Are you gonna cum yet?". And then "If you're not going to cum, I can give you a HJ." That's two for two for my ultimate mood killers, and then she tells me that I'm too long for her. It was blatantly clear this session is a train wreck, so I asked her to turn over so I could finish. She rolls over and lays flat and tries to guide my cock into her, which is ofcourse difficult because she's laying flat with her legs together. I told her I can't get in there, and lets out a big *sigh* and I'm pretty sure she rolled her eyes as she got up on her knees for doggy. At this point I couldn't care less, and pumped to finish just get this disaster over with. After a quick wipe off, she says she wants to take a show because she's sticky. Atleast I got to watch her shower.
    When she came back, she wraps a towel around her and tells me to turn over and lay down (for massage). After what just happened, I was a little bit surprised she's offering a massage. To be honest I was very much expecting her to pack up and push to move me out. However he massage itself, was pretty good. She definitely has training/skills with good pressure hitting all the right spots. Her massage skills certainly out weigh her FS skills ten fold.

Would I recommend? To be fair the website states that she is inexperienced. With a full/hot body like hers, if she ever learns how to enjoy sex and treat a customer with decency, she would certainly have potential to be gem. But as of right now, it's a hard pass. When the after massage is more enjoyable than the FS, definitely not worth $220/45min rate. I actually walked away with regret that I didn't chose one of the previous girls I've been with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh no.. thanks for the heads up. Saw her at the line up and was considering if I should give her a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    Date visited: August 2022
    Establishment: 42 Gladesville, Nightshade
    Name: Kiki
    Ethnicity: Singapore
    Breasts: E natural
    Price: $220/45min

After seeing a line up girls made up of mostly girls that I've already been with (Boa, Sunny, Aaliyah, EE), I decided to try Kiki. She looks quite cute/pretty. Usually you can get a vibe from the girl as they walk you to the room. Hers leaned towards neutral/cold. Little to no acknowledgement and just kept walking. Got to the room she was more interested in looking at her phone for the most part. Even staring at her phone in one hand as she was setting up the sheets. Already I get the feeling of regret. As I undressed she mainly sat with her back to me, again looking at her phone, until she decided to strip down. Again with her back to me. To her credit, she has a rocking body! Full curves with spectacular natural E cups. Dark, pert nipples with a nice teardrop shape. Okay, things may turn around from this point (keep reading). Jumped in the shower, and she went straight for a gentle cock washing. After a basic body wash, she dropped for some brief BBBJ. Onto the bed. I lay down for some light body licking and boob rubbing. Along with her massive boobs, it was nice grabbing her nice round ass as she was bent over. She went for some nipple licking with a bit teeth which was a bit kinky. Then there was an awkward moment where I went to fondle her boobs softly, and she stops and says "You can touch me", then she basically froze in position while I continued to fondle her boobs. I could see that she wasn't really getting in the mood, but her boobs were spectacular. She then moved onto BBBJ. It was decent at best. Mostly kept her hand on the shaft, and just worked the tip with minimal movement. On with the condom and went into missionary. Her pussy was neatly shaved, but with the light so dim I couldn't really get a better look. Most of the time she kept her hands out over her pussy, both stopping me from seeing anything and also going in deep. It didn't help that she also had long/hard nails poking into me. All through out she kept her eyes closed with clear FOAM. After just a few minutes she asks the ultimate mood killer question "Are you gonna cum yet?". And then "If you're not going to cum, I can give you a HJ." That's two for two for my ultimate mood killers, and then she tells me that I'm too long for her. It was blatantly clear this session is a train wreck, so I asked her to turn over so I could finish. She rolls over and lays flat and tries to guide my cock into her, which is ofcourse difficult because she's laying flat with her legs together. I told her I can't get in there, and lets out a big *sigh* and I'm pretty sure she rolled her eyes as she got up on her knees for doggy. At this point I couldn't care less, and pumped to finish just get this disaster over with. After a quick wipe off, she says she wants to take a show because she's sticky. Atleast I got to watch her shower.
    When she came back, she wraps a towel around her and tells me to turn over and lay down (for massage). After what just happened, I was a little bit surprised she's offering a massage. To be honest I was very much expecting her to pack up and push to move me out. However he massage itself, was pretty good. She definitely has training/skills with good pressure hitting all the right spots. Her massage skills certainly out weigh her FS skills ten fold.

Would I recommend? To be fair the website states that she is inexperienced. With a full/hot body like hers, if she ever learns how to enjoy sex and treat a customer with decency, she would certainly have potential to be gem. But as of right now, it's a hard pass. When the after massage is more enjoyable than the FS, definitely not worth $220/45min rate. I actually walked away with regret that I didn't chose one of the previous girls I've been with.
    Kodos to you for staying as long as you did. I would have left after the first few red flags.

It sounds like she doesn't even want to be there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Such a shame that the "inexperienced" description has degraded to this. It used to describe a girl that may be young and shy and may just go crazy if you touched the right buttons.

You mentioned you've seen EE. Thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the report. ive been thinking bout giving her a go, but will give her a big miss now

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR. I feel a lot of Singaporean girls carry a huge chip on their shoulder. The last one I saw was a long time ago at 5 star and similar to you, they're all super hot but have a really bad attitude (cold, seems like they didn't want to be here, lot of FOAM and wanting you to finish fucking them quick). I've been avoiding Singaporean girls ever since in brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    You mentioned you've seen EE. Thoughts?
    The website photos are definitely her. Her personality comes across as very calm and collected. She was very straight the whole time. FS was good, but said I was too big for her to do doggy, so it was only missionary and standing missionary. She admitted afterwards that I fucked her good, so she's able to take as good as you can give. That's a big plus in my book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    The website photos are definitely her. Her personality comes across as very calm and collected. She was very straight the whole time. FS was good, but said I was too big for her to do doggy, so it was only missionary and standing missionary. She admitted afterwards that I fucked her good, so she's able to take as good as you can give. That's a big plus in my book.
    Thanks mate. She looks really cute in the photos so good to hear they're her. There was another photo before that wasn't blurred, but seems to be taken down now. Shame about doggy, but that means I may get a chance at it (I'm not big!). Thanks again for the feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How was Aaliyah? Are her photos real?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that sounds like a terrible experience, dont think the best massage would ever outweigh that for me lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    How was Aaliyah? Are her photos real?
    Aaliyah gave good/decent service. No regrets. Photos are real, although I would classify her as curvy rather than "slim". She almost reminds of C Cici without the tattoos.