Thread: KL recommendations please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

KL recommendations please

Tried Telegram for one of the offerings. Kinda like a pimp kinda channel.

But they communicate in Chinese so was hard to navigate.

Any help is much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM me , don’t go to TG channels (99% of them offer sub par quality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crystal Crown in PJ had a good selection at the in-house spa prior to Covid. Was less than aud90 for 45m.
    Down the road from Sheraton PJ or Hilton PJ. The Armada (next to Sheraton PJ) used to have a spa. Not sure if it’s still there.

If ur game, Sammyboy forum has loads of links to local sites operating out of various hotels around KL. Most are Thai and Indos. I like the Indos as they are more bubbly and usually have large natural tits.

If u have time try bars where female filipino bands perform. I picked up a filipino gorgeous singer on my last visit prior to covid. Took her back to my hotel for few hours.

If u enjoy golf, then you will enjoy the delights of the 19th hole. Maybe even the 20th! Just make sure u get a cute caddy. Aud100 gets u a whole night. They have to sneak out of their hostels so u need to organise transport. Works everywhere in Asia.

Don’t forget to use a vpn in Malaysia to access locally blocked sites.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Up there in Malaysia -KL or any SEA countries it’s pretty normal that they count “shots” - so 45min means 1shot and then you’re done - just so everyone knows ..

Deluxe spa in Bukit Bintang has some okay girls - no spa treatment there anyways like before - just a fuck house ..
    gentle girls though -280-300RM (I added 50 for CIM)

Hokkaido has some young girls - 240-250RM per shot ..
    had a 4’11” viet spinner there - noicee

Sri Andaman Spa - Sri Hartamas area - Sublime HJ and massage - my best so far

And plenty of freelancers in the hotels -
    Good areas good girls - don’t go for cheap ones
    Sites :
    Vchai , klstarclub etc

Happy hunting

Hi bros,
    Going to KL for a work trip soon, which area is best to stay for hotel freelancers ?
    Thank you

It’s not really the best place for punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ok so I followed the advice from a fellow punter here and tried https://vchai.club/ .

It's mostly through Whatsapp or Telegram how they communicate.

And it's segregated by areas, I guess because they have girls all over KL.

Got a Thai chick, the prices range around $210 RM to $250 RM which is about $85AUD for 45mins.

Quality was avg as the photos are touched up a fair bit, but was good to break the vacation up a bit.

Apparently there are good RnT places too which I didnt have time to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post
    ok so I followed the advice from a fellow punter here and tried https://vchai.club/ .

Got a Thai chick, the prices range around $210 RM to $250 RM which is about $85AUD for 45mins.

Quality was avg as the photos are touched up a fair bit, but was good to break the vacation up a bit.

I've tried most options here. I'd give it a miss and go to neighbouring countries for better value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post

Which rnt ones have you heard are good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a good time at the Deluxe Health Spa in Bukit Bintang. They had a selection of Thai, Malay and Chinese girls, would have been happy with any of them but the Chinese girl was beautiful. Decor quote out of date.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Coolidge View Post
    Had a good time at the Deluxe Health Spa in Bukit Bintang. They had a selection of Thai, Malay and Chinese girls, would have been happy with any of them but the Chinese girl was beautiful. Decor quote out of date.
    Do you get massage and spa treatment or straight to the special services