Thread: Two girls back to back - Denise and Kiki

Junior Member(有D料到)

Two girls back to back - Denise and Kiki

Hey guys,
    My review of 200 Stanmore massage.
    Have seen plenty of good reviews of this place so decided to head on over 04/08.

I wanted a 90min session ($180 massage +nhj) but did not know who to pick so Ada just suggested to come in and I could see two girls back to back.

I may have chose a bad night to go because it was extremely busy but everyone was very professional.

My session was a little bit awkward because I decided to go at a terrible time so my session was cut back instead to 30mins with Denise then a 20mins wait in the room by myself and then 30mins session with Kiki.

I was not upset by this because Ada just informed me what was going on and dropped in to do some massage through the second hole and on my legs.

I was compensated for the time I was waiting so j really appreciate the professionalism of Ada, Denise and Kiki.

Hiccups aside I really want to review the beautiful ladies of 200 Stanmore.

First session with Denise - Thai, mid 20s, C-D cups (enhanced) slim with nice curves. Here in Australia for about 5 years with very good English.
    Had a lovely time with Denise. Extremely bubbly personality and is very down for a chat - very giggly.
    Cute and innocent face but extremely naughty.

Part 1: medium massage with oil all over. Little rub and massage through the second hole (absolutely love this). Was actually quite soothing. They use some essential oils or something like that - makes you smell really nice afterwards.

Part 2: not sure if I should list the extras here as Ymmv. But Holy shit I have no clue what she was doing. So sad that I couldn't last that long.
    You guys have definitely have to see her.

20min intermission, Ada dropped in to give deep massage on my legs. Little bit of ball and penis play through the second hole. I wish she had stayed actually haha. But Ada then introduced me to Kiki.

Second session with Kiki - also mid 20s, D cups (enhanced) sensitive nips, curvy, absolute stunner. She looks almost like a model. I think the Kiki in the photos on the website are a different Kiki.
    Kiki says she has been here about 2 years and has very good English as well. Very lovely person to talk to and loved to chat also.

Part 1: extremely hard massage that I actually liked. Lots of use of the elbows to get deep in there and again, excellent use for the second hole. This time wanted focus on my lower back. Heaps of knots released which felt amazing after the session.

Part 2: again not sure if I should mention as ymmv. Kiki was extremely accommodating and Holy christ she is extremely sexy. Watching her work your junior is a sight to behold. Lasted a little bit longer this time as I busted about earlier.

Gentlemen you need to see her as well.

Honestly I wasn't even fussed with having to wait in the room because I was informed the whole time. I understand that it was busy and I just chose a terrible time to go. Even though it was busy, I never felt like the session was rushed or that I was being forced out.

Rooms are clean and smell fresh and the parlour is easy to find. Only awkward that it was right in front of a bus stop with people waiting there haha.

Next time I definitely have to go when it isn't busy.

Ada is a legend for choosing these stunners.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabstinks View Post
    Hey guys,
    My review of 200 Stanmore massage.
    Have seen plenty of good reviews of this place so decided to head on over 04/08.

I wanted a 90min session ($180 massage +nhj) but did not know who to pick so Ada just suggested to come in and I could see two girls back to back.

I may have chose a bad night to go because it was extremely busy but everyone was very professional.

My session was a little bit awkward because I decided to go at a terrible time so my session was cut back instead to 30mins with Denise then a 20mins wait in the room by myself and then 30mins session with Kiki.

I was not upset by this because Ada just informed me what was going on and dropped in to do some massage through the second hole and on my legs.

I was compensated for the time I was waiting so j really appreciate the professionalism of Ada, Denise and Kiki.

Hiccups aside I really want to review the beautiful ladies of 200 Stanmore.

First session with Denise - Thai, mid 20s, C-D cups (enhanced) slim with nice curves. Here in Australia for about 5 years with very good English.
    Had a lovely time with Denise. Extremely bubbly personality and is very down for a chat - very giggly.
    Cute and innocent face but extremely naughty.

Part 1: medium massage with oil all over. Little rub and massage through the second hole (absolutely love this). Was actually quite soothing. They use some essential oils or something like that - makes you smell really nice afterwards.

Part 2: not sure if I should list the extras here as Ymmv. But Holy shit I have no clue what she was doing. So sad that I couldn't last that long.
    You guys have definitely have to see her.

20min intermission, Ada dropped in to give deep massage on my legs. Little bit of ball and penis play through the second hole. I wish she had stayed actually haha. But Ada then introduced me to Kiki.

Second session with Kiki - also mid 20s, D cups (enhanced) sensitive nips, curvy, absolute stunner. She looks almost like a model. I think the Kiki in the photos on the website are a different Kiki.
    Kiki says she has been here about 2 years and has very good English as well. Very lovely person to talk to and loved to chat also.

Part 1: extremely hard massage that I actually liked. Lots of use of the elbows to get deep in there and again, excellent use for the second hole. This time wanted focus on my lower back. Heaps of knots released which felt amazing after the session.

Part 2: again not sure if I should mention as ymmv. Kiki was extremely accommodating and Holy christ she is extremely sexy. Watching her work your junior is a sight to behold. Lasted a little bit longer this time as I busted about earlier.

Gentlemen you need to see her as well.

Honestly I wasn't even fussed with having to wait in the room because I was informed the whole time. I understand that it was busy and I just chose a terrible time to go. Even though it was busy, I never felt like the session was rushed or that I was being forced out.

Rooms are clean and smell fresh and the parlour is easy to find. Only awkward that it was right in front of a bus stop with people waiting there haha.

Next time I definitely have to go when it isn't busy.

Ada is a legend for choosing these stunners.
    Thanks lovely man you are so nice very nice
    Happy to see you yesterday and sorry for shot time busy
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks Ada
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very good report of the shop.
    Which day you visited as unable to see Denise photo

2 shots? Amazingly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Very good report of the shop.
    Which day you visited as unable to see Denise photo

2 shots? Amazingly
    Hey mate I visited on Thursday. If I recall correctly she works Monday and Thursday.

Yeah I haven't seen photos of her on wechat yet. But she's really cute.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate I visited on Thursday. If I recall correctly she works Monday and Thursday.

Yeah I haven't seen photos of her on wechat yet. But she's really cute.
    It happened some girls worked only short shifts and Ada didn’t updated
    Or you are shop’s vip

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting...

I have seen kiki couple of times before her Thai vacation. She had natural assets. So, it's seems like she had enhanced it during her visit ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtom69 View Post
    Interesting...

I have seen kiki couple of times before her Thai vacation. She had natural assets. So, it's seems like she had enhanced it during her visit ?
    indeed mate confirm this is correct

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtom69 View Post
    Interesting...

Agreed Kiki’s natural B becomes enhanced D???
    Probably this brother went somewhere instead of 200 Stanmore as unable to see Denise as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    G'day gentlemen,

Nah it was definitely at 200 Stanmore haha.

I believe Kiki is also Jennie at 107 chill..saw her there a few weeks back

And as for Denise she says she also works on a shop along Woodville Rd but not too sure which one.

You may be able to send a message or call Ada to ask if Denise is working.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Agreed Kiki’s natural B becomes enhanced D???
    Probably this brother went somewhere instead of 200 Stanmore as unable to see Denise as well
    Nah i saw Kiki before her trip back home and she mentioned getting her tits done, which i thought was a shame as she already had a nice set

Senior Member(無間使者)
    G'day gentlemen,

Nah it was definitely at 200 Stanmore haha.

I believe Kiki is also Jennie at 107 chill..saw her there a few weeks back

And as for Denise she says she also works on a shop along Woodville Rd but not too sure which one.

You may be able to send a message or call Ada to ask if Denise is working.

Cheers
    Pronunciation problem ask to book Denise, Ada mentioned no Denise but reports Janis
    Thanks for sharing bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review
    Good shop looking forward

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    Nah i saw Kiki before her trip back home and she mentioned getting her tits done, which i thought was a shame as she already had a nice set
    Yeah, agree with you, always prefer natural over enhanced

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Agree. More and more Thais are getting their breasts done. It's predominantly enhanced these days. Show me real juggs please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Thanks buster, any natural suggestions?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    Thanks bro for confirming
    Good feel with the latest’s work of Kiki’s tits?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanka for the great review ����

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ava (Top Beauty Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 167cm, curvy bod, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Agreed with Ava’s description and my comments;
    Natural nice C cup, meaty ass, beautiful and elegant lady, soft personality and great massage skills
    Treat her nice with many good returns
    Highly recommended

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben

Sofia

Kiki (Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Pink (Sexy cute girl)
    Thailand, Ccups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Alis (Beautiful Sexy girl)
    Thailand, D cup 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Jessie(��Hot Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 162cm, small body, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm