Thread: J Temari

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Temari

Has any bros seen her before? Any thoughts about her service and looks? Torn between seeing her or Nano (yes i know they're both very different looks wise but thats where I'm at atm)

Any info would be appreciated. TIA!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't seen her personally, but I do remember walking past her down the hallway and thinking she was wearing a lot of eye make up - if that's your tickle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her a while back when she was at N5M and was pretty satisfied - she’s very service oriented and eager to please. She’s not exactly petite though, so anyone with a preference for smaller girls might want to look elsewhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she accommodate DT and FIV?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    I saw her a while back when she was at N5M and was pretty satisfied - she’s very service oriented and eager to please. She’s not exactly petite though, so anyone with a preference for smaller girls might want to look elsewhere.
    Thanks bro! I'm happy enough to see someone if their service got no issues. Will try her out in the coming weeks and make an ar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just thought I'd chime in here.

Just saw Temari this week and she's a bigger girl for sure, very different to Nano who I've also seen.

She was bubbly, smiley, and a very cute personality. She does FOAM a lot so if you're not into the over the top jap style (aheago) faces and noises it might be a bit much. Otherwise I did enjoy my time with her.