Shop: Tempe Relax massage
address: 920 Princes Hwy, Tempe, NSW, 2044
Tel: 0452 440 920

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a excellent Asian style massage in Tempe as my friend told me there is new massage shop open at Princess highway, it was an extraordinary encounter that transcended my expectations and opened my mind to a new realm of sensuality. I have been to Wolli shop a couple times but haven't meet any good girl, no luck.

Called and booked Honey, i was told shes bit skin Korean and offer relax massage & service. From the moment I arrived, This massage shop was serene, with soft, soothing music playing in the background, creating an atmosphere of relaxation and tranquility. I was greeted by an Asian girl, really friendly and pretty. Honey welcomed me later on, shes skin and busty girl, with a uniform, I can tell her body shape easily from such thin skirt, and it seems really easy to take off, lol.

Before the session began, we engaged in an open conversation to establish boundaries, preferences, and consent. Shes excellent in English, and I would like to know more about the extras and what she could offer rather than the regular special service. During the session, she gave me stunning massage, and really nice and smooth blow job for $50, she was really good to stimulate me combine with her mouth and fingers, and paid $20 for the bj on top. And finish in around 10 mins, really relaxed and released. I believe full service, b2b are also available, but I would like to save some bucket for next time. If you prefer the part 3, it would be good option.

As the session commenced, the skilled hands of her gave me excellent relaxed experience combined with kneading, stroking, and caressing as well as the use of oils or lubricants to enhance the experience. And I would highly recommend her for sure.