Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V Lisa - Lovely girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    In the meantime I can assure you that V Moon does dfk and a bit more.
    Hi mate, where is this Moon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Lisa last night. Just want to offer my ratings/quick feedback of her while still fresh.

V Lisa
    Face - 7/10 - Pale-skin Viet. Looks more like she's Lao/Thai (pale skin).
    Body - 9/10 - Amazing hip:waist ratio. Amazing enhanced D cups (a bit on the hard side but great to look at). Tattoos to cover up scars.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Friendly, likes to tease.
    Enthusiasm - 9/10 - Enthusiastic in our session. Kept teasing me up until time's up.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Great technique, great suction. Does this weird thing where she shakes her head side to side though. Didn't feel her teeth so that was ok I guess.
    Sex - 8/10 - Enjoyable. Best in cowgirl, she's really active and loves to grind.
    Overall 8.5/10

YMMV with V Lisa. I had no troubles with receiving and giving DFK with Lisa. Go gentle with her, and if she clicks with you, she'll ramp it up. Same goes for the rest of the session. I started off pleasing her, and the rest of the punt went great from there. Like most girls, she holds back as much as she can so she can work the whole shift, so don't take it the wrong way if you can't make her cum or whatever.

I usually take a decent break after cumming the first time (10-15 minutes) and she started stroking me again for a second run, but bell rang before we got anywhere, so she's enthusiastic enough to try and get you to fuck again after one pop.

Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Saw Lisa last night. Just want to offer my ratings/quick feedback of her while still fresh.

V Lisa
    Face - 7/10 - Pale-skin Viet. Looks more like she's Lao/Thai (pale skin).
    Body - 9/10 - Amazing hip:waist ratio. Amazing enhanced D cups (a bit on the hard side but great to look at). Tattoos to cover up scars.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Friendly, likes to tease.
    Enthusiasm - 9/10 - Enthusiastic in our session. Kept teasing me up until time's up.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Great technique, great suction. Does this weird thing where she shakes her head side to side though. Didn't feel her teeth so that was ok I guess.
    Sex - 8/10 - Enjoyable. Best in cowgirl, she's really active and loves to grind.
    Overall 8.5/10

YMMV with V Lisa. I had no troubles with receiving and giving DFK with Lisa. Go gentle with her, and if she clicks with you, she'll ramp it up. Same goes for the rest of the session. I started off pleasing her, and the rest of the punt went great from there. Like most girls, she holds back as much as she can so she can work the whole shift, so don't take it the wrong way if you can't make her cum or whatever.

I usually take a decent break after cumming the first time (10-15 minutes) and she started stroking me again for a second run, but bell rang before we got anywhere, so she's enthusiastic enough to try and get you to fuck again after one pop.
    Great review mate. She’s a lovely girl. So she’s up for dfk now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's actually a great kisser. She knows how to kiss. Not just open mouth, or tongue wagging. We started off slow and then it ramped up to quite passionate DFK.

She's actually a great kisser. She knows how to kiss. Not just open mouth, or tongue wagging. We started off slow and then it ramped up to quite passionate DFK.
    Nice! I’m sold. Will book again when i get a chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it's any help, I got her earlier in her shift (2nd or 3rd punter). Don't know if that helps?

If it's any help, I got her earlier in her shift (2nd or 3rd punter). Don't know if that helps?
    Not sure what you mean. But she’s not my priority. There’s another 2 girls at no5 that I prefer LoL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Not sure what you mean. But she’s not my priority. There’s another 2 girls at no5 that I prefer LoL
    Give Moon a burl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Give Moon a burl.
    Is Moon Milf? Dark skin? Face?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Sorry, I mean, if you're planning on trying Lisa again for DFK, try her at the start of her shift.

Sorry, I mean, if you're planning on trying Lisa again for DFK, try her at the start of her shift.
    Ahh, gotcha LoL. Thanks for the suggestion. Appreciated mate.

Lisa just come back today!!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12