Feeling horny and need to unload so decided to take a punt today. I have both Lisa at N5M and T Coco at Kyoto available but decided to try Vietnamese this time.
Name: Lisa (Vietnamese)
Face: 8/10 pretty, with blonde hair
Body: about 160cm, nice curve, smooth skin. Tattoos on her shoulder and on top her pubic hair.
Boobs: nice firm C cup (enhanced)
Service: lfk, daty, bbbj, rimming?(didnt try - not my thing), cim (didn’t try and didn’t ask)
Overall: 8/10

Look and personality
Lisa is pretty with a nice smile. Very fun personality make the session more enjoyable. She speak quite good english with Vietnamese accent which makes her more sexy imo. Nice pair enhanced boobs which fit to her body size.

DFK and Daty
She’s ok with lips kissing but not really into DFK, for some reason I don’t really mind this time, as Im just admiring her face, body, and boobs. She quite responsive with daty and no foam. For pussy shaved lover, beware, she’s not shave, original but not bushy, and the tattoo some how cover it.

BBBJ
Lots of good licking technique which I like with standard BJ. I don’t feel she’s using alot of hand, but definitely alot of licking. And she call my dick “my baby” LoL

Sex
Standard, nice tight pussy. She said my cock is too big or her pussy just too tight, takes an effort to get it in since she’s not using lubs. Standard mish and cg as I’m not bother to put alot of effort today. Very responsive and no foam. Funny how there’s loud moans from the room across which I can hear while I was waiting, and the management decided to turn up the music volume. I asked her if she can do the same which she replied you want? I can (jokingly) I said no coz it’s just gonna sound fake.

On the second round, which I don’t normally do, I got hard quickly and she dom me up and just straight on mish, I knew I wont get it done and she knew it too. After a good 5 minutes trying her timer when off, she ignored it and try to dirty talk me so I can come. I give her a point for the effort. Thank you Lisa. I asked for hj while the timer still buzzing but can’t concentrate because of the timer keep buzzing.
Finished with shower and some bantering with her about a session with no condom and we both laugh and end the session.

Overall, Lisa is a lovely girl, pretty, flirty, and accommodating. Despite only lfk on the menu which the guy rudely told me “if it is in the website then she do” she’s make up for it with her naughty and flirty personality.
As we walk out the door she still flirt with me and ask if I remember her name. Tip her and said good bye
Would I return? Probably.

Always treats girl with respect!