Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remedial Massage with private health

Junior Member(有D料到)

Remedial Massage with private health

Quick noob question. Do you guys use private health for remedial massage, and then pay cash for the extras ? If so, which massage place does this.

Im just starting to get a private health so quiet new to this, and obviously finder wont give me the answer i am looking for lol. Thanks guys

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Usually, "HF approved" remedial shops don't openly offer extras, but some individual girls might. Those shops might not want this service publicly mentioned.

Noob? You've been a member for 6 years, and this same question has been asked and answered numerous times. Search for terms like "health fund" or "rebate", you might find some past clues.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Generally I'd agree that Health rebate shops would not offer extras but I've come across a couple that do in the past. There's one at Lalor Park (and I know they were pushing it) and another at castle Hill which I believe has closed now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lalor park. Is that one near IGA?...I was there twice...not much luck....any tips?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know why massage shops that aren't legit just get the health insurance set up. Don't have to advertise it but offer it to customers to save money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lalor park. Is that one near IGA?...I was there twice...not much luck....any tips?
    Nah..the one on Johnson Ave....I haven't been for a couple of years but was always a happy customer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lets do some detective work and see if we can at least narrow down the search,

A: Do we try the local shopping centre thats run by a Chinese husband and wife, you might get a handy from the husband especially if he's cash greedy
    B: Do we try a Thai massage place thats open late thats in a stand alone building mmm might be worth a try, but high chances it might be a ladyboy
    C: Do we get on to websites like www.locanto.com.au find attached websites to the parlour and see if they accept health funds,

either way good luck with your search

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelittleenginethatcould View Post
    I don't know why massage shops that aren't legit just get the health insurance set up. Don't have to advertise it but offer it to customers to save money.
    It is not that easy to get. You have to be a fully qualified therapist and it isn't as simple as just applying and getting it as there are certain criteria you must meet. It costs time and money to do what is required to meet the criteria which might be more than any extra customers you may get.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    It is not that easy to get. You have to be a fully qualified therapist and it isn't as simple as just applying and getting it as there are certain criteria you must meet. It costs time and money to do what is required to meet the criteria which might be more than any extra customers you may get.
    Some of the outfits with more than one shop will have a single qualified therapist across the business to put forward for Health Fund requirements but you can guarantee none of the rest of the staff will have such qualification.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There would most likely be a requirement that each shop would need to have a registered qualified practitioner on the premises.

I've been knocked back for a legit remedial because the shop didn't have one available at the time.

The number of shops likely to be doing this just to get RnT business would be so small it's not worth speculating about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what about Physio *wink wink*

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are three go to places that offer extras, and I usually pay for the massage itself on card, with private health rebate, and have cash with me for the extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can you please pm me the details thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM would be greatly appreciated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pm would be appreciated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by re89 View Post
    There are three go to places that offer extras, and I usually pay for the massage itself on card, with private health rebate, and have cash with me for the extras.
    Could you Pm aswell?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here buddy, cheers

PM for some info please
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes i would like to know some info too please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast