Thread: QVB Massage mamasan double

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

QVB Massage mamasan double

I've seen a couple of posts floating around about this legendary mamasan double from QVB massage, but rather than risk getting played... is this still a thing?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds amazing if it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    'the' QVB massage is no longer a thing. both Nicole and Vicky are still working AFAIK, but not in the same shop so they can't do the double.

Vicky is at Little Urban Massage Centre Crows Nest.

I also unfortunately missed my chance to try the double.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When I was working in sydney, was in the room and asked if I wanted “the double” had no idea it was a thing, I refused. What could have been.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have gone there years ago and had a double. I assume that’s the one I got as it was amazing.

Every other double I ever got has been disappointing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where are they now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In our memories

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both hall of famers, both still in the game- but separately. Don't ask if they're gonna get back together; let's just enjoy the memories...

Nicole is at 6/21 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest. Big rooms, small roster.

Vicky now goes by the name Tiffany, has taken a bit of a step back, and is now running two "Little Urban Massage Centres" at Crows Nest and now Manly Vale (the old Chinese Massage at Condomine St)

She's managed to find a few girls in this labour shortage- Crows Nest shop is nice; Manly Vale shop just got a reno.

I had the pleasure of experiencing the double on several occasions... At the time this was being offered, FS wasn't so readily available at shops which made this all the more exciting. Great memories and a pair of legendary ML with legendary pairs.

It’s amazing how many people are now cherished the legendary Mamasan double services when it’s no long available.

I guess some of us old timers were spoiled with choices back in the good old days at QVB. From memory, I had a re booking with the double only to see Cherry 🍒 (a new girl back then but soon became my no 1 girl…..haha ) floating around in the shop and I was captivated by her body and beauty and had to try her, and cancel my Mamasans booking , the rest, was history.

Ps. For those who don’t know, the mamasan double is a promotional deal where you pay $100 for 30 min with both Nicole and Vicky serving , fully nude, happy ending, all inclusive. It’s the best value deal in town at all times .

Ps 2, At a later stage, they also added CBJ as a bonus , try to beat that ?

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s amazing how many people are now cherished the legendary Mamasan double services when it’s no long available.

I guess some of us old timers were spoiled with choices back in the good old days at QVB. From memory, I had a re booking with the double only to see Cherry 🍒 (a new girl back then but soon became my no 1 girl…..haha ) floating around in the shop and I was captivated by her body and beauty and had to try her, and cancel my Mamasans booking , the rest, was history.

Ps. For those who don’t know, the mamasan double is a promotional deal where you pay $100 for 30 min with both Nicole and Vicky serving , fully nude, happy ending, all inclusive. It’s the best value deal in town at all times .

Ps 2, At a later stage, they also added CBJ as a bonus , try to beat that ?

Cheers
    That’s not the best part ! The best part was the chemistry between Nicole and Vicky
    And how they would create a banter with you while your hands roam in/on them and them on yours ..
    bloody hell I miss it ..

And top it off , once I saw Vicky AFTER the double session and she had some pent up energy left from the double .. let’s keep it that that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - another one of the few legendary experiences I have ever had. Aaahhh - memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    That’s not the best part ! The best part was the chemistry between Nicole and Vicky
    And how they would create a banter with you while your hands roam in/on them and them on yours ..
    bloody hell I miss it ..

And top it off , once I saw Vicky AFTER the double session and she had some pent up energy left from the double .. let’s keep it that that
    Mate, totally agreed, then of course, YMMV, and usually the “BEST” parts were best kept un-spoken, no ?

Cheers