Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMF with Vietnamese Moon - sensational threesome with mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

MMF with Vietnamese Moon - sensational threesome with mate

So I spent the better half of a Saturday afternoon calling brothels, wechatting and doing what it takes to find a lady who would see two guys in one room for a mmf.

Lots of stops and starts with the lady agreeing and changing her mind or the reception thinking the girl would do it then realizing it’s too intimidating.

Just when we’ve given up we strike gold. 42g added a new Viet girl Moon to the roster and she was ok to try mmf. Hell yeah, just arrived in Sydney and her first customer will be two horny cocks. Be there in an hour.

Moon comes to the waiting room a bit shy but she’s smoking hot. Nice bolt ons, 28 years old for real and tight bod. She leads us to the room.

We try to make her laugh and have small talk while we strip off. Ok into shower - all three of us. She scrubs me thoroughly while my mate watches and occasionally touches her arse.

She then gives me a bbbj in shower while my mate looks on. She is awesome and an expert ball licker.

After my turn I stay to watch her take my mate through the same. His cock is huge and I can tell she is nervous about fucking him. Its alright I say. We’ll be gentle with you. I brush my cock against her ass while she sucks his cock.

Onto bed and I go full dfk while my mate explores her pussy and tits. So good. Moon is a great kisser. I start fingering her and she gets wet. There’s hands and cocks everywhere and it’s sensory overload.

Lay down Moon. We each take a tit and go to town. Her nips get erect when she’s hot. And it’s hands all over her gorgeous slim so fuckable body.

Eventually I go down on her for daty and she is so wet. I look up and she is taking my mates cock in her mouth while being eaten out. She is genuinely turned on. I ramp up the pace and she cums. Not sure but maybe next time I can make her squirt - very responsive to oral.

Then I come up for more dfk with her then we take turns having our cocks sucked. The visuals are overwhelming as we touch her all over while getting sucked.

I go back down for more daty and my mate continues to be sucked. He says fuck her but I say no. This is the best part - 30+ minutes of intense foreplay beginning in shower.

I get up from daty and watch her suck his cock. Impulsively I grab my mates shaft while she sucks the tip just to experience it. Call me what you want but it was in the moment and that’s as far as contact went. It turned Moon on even more.

Ok it’s time. She sucks my cock to get it hard then slips on dom. Her pussy is tight to enter - very tight. I fumble around and cum just barely entering her while my mate watches.

Next it’s his turn and it’s obvious his loch mess monster is not going to fit. He’s a gentleman and says you can suck my dick instead.

I watch while she sucks and inspect her ass and puss from the back. I pretend to rim Moon while my mate looks on all turned on with his cock in her mouth. I then slap her arse cheeks while she continues to gobble Loch Ness.

He unloads a shit ton of cum. She says lays there for a bit and gives him a massage while I watch. Then I have a shower and it’s my turn for a firm and healing massage.

She showers and we get dressed. A nice kiss on the way out. We walk down the steps of 42 and go wtf. Honestly I’m 52 and that was one of the most insanely hot experiences in all my years of punting.

If you’re interested in more, dm me.

Fuck it was an hour ago and my blood is still rushing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review mate, sounds like an incredible experience and hats off to Moon for being up for it.

I’m confused though - she is working at 42G tonight, but there is a V Kaylie at Ginza Empire also rostered tonight, using one of the exact same pics. WTF is going on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    So I spent the better half of a Saturday afternoon calling brothels, wechatting and doing what it takes to find a lady who would see two guys in one room for a mmf.

Lots of stops and starts with the lady agreeing and changing her mind or the reception thinking the girl would do it then realizing it’s too intimidating.

Just when we’ve given up we strike gold. 42g added a new Viet girl Moon to the roster and she was ok to try mmf. Hell yeah, just arrived in Sydney and her first customer will be two horny cocks. Be there in an hour.

Moon comes to the waiting room a bit shy but she’s smoking hot. Nice bolt ons, 28 years old for real and tight bod. She leads us to the room.

We try to make her laugh and have small talk while we strip off. Ok into shower - all three of us. She scrubs me thoroughly while my mate watches and occasionally touches her arse.

She then gives me a bbbj in shower while my mate looks on. She is awesome and an expert ball licker.

After my turn I stay to watch her take my mate through the same. His cock is huge and I can tell she is nervous about fucking. Its alright I say. We’ll be gentle with you. I brush my cock against her ass while she sucks his cock.

Onto bed and I go full dfk while my mate explores her pussy and tits. So good. Moon is a great kisser. I start fingering her and she gets wet. There’s hands and cocks everywhere and it’s sensory overload.

Lay down Moon. We each take a tit and go to town. Her nips get erect when she’s hot. And it’s hands all over her gorgeous slim so fuckable body.

Eventually I go down on her for daty and she is so wet. I look up and she is taking my mates cock in her mouth while being eaten out. She is genuinely turned on. I ramp up the pace and she cums. Not sure but maybe next time I can make her squirt - very responsive to oral.

Then I come up for more dfk with her then we take turns having our cocks sucked. The visuals are overwhelming as we touch her all over while getting sucked.

I go back down for more daty and my mate continues to be sucked. He says fuck her but I say no. This is the best part - 30+ minutes of intense foreplay beginning in shower.

I get up from daty and watch her suck his cock. Impulsively I grab my mates shaft while she ducks it just to Experience it. Call me what you want it was the moment and that’s as far as contact went. It turned Moon on even more.

Ok it’s time. She ducks my cock to get it hard then slips on dom. Her pussy is tight to enter - very tight. I fumble around and cum just barely entering her while my mate watches.

Next it’s his turn and it’s obvious his loch mess monster is not going to fit. He’s a gentleman and says you can suck my dick instead.

I watch while she sucks and inspect her ass and puss from the back. I pretend to rim Moon while my mate looks on all turned on with his cock in her mouth.

He unloads a shit ton of cum. She says lays there for a bit and gives him a massage while I watch. Then I have a shower and it’s my turn for a firm and healing massage.

She showers and we get dressed. A nice kiss on the way out. We walk down the steps of 42 and go wtf. Honestly I’m 52 and that was one of the most insanely hot experiences in all my years of punting.

If you’re interested in more, dm me.

Fuck it was an hour ago and my blood is still rushing.
    What was the damage $$?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nicely written AR! I don't think i could do MMF but that was a hot experience.

[QUOTE=blueplanet;2460677]Awesome review mate, sounds like an incredible experience and hats off to Moon for being up for it.

I’m confused though - she is working at 42G tonight, but there is a V Kaylie at Ginza Empire also rostered tonight, using one of the exact same pics. WTF is going on?[/QUOTE

No idea - there were no pics when we booked. She came on the roster and we pounced. 100% recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    Nicely written AR! I don't think i could do MMF but that was a hot experience.
    What stops you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    What was the damage $$?
    DM me Bro for details

Moon is rostered at No 5 tomorrow (Sunday aug 7). If you want a go as a tag team, dm me. Or if you’re interested in going another girl let me know.Need to meet for coffee or beer prior. It only works when we’re comfortable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, thanks. Though sounds like you guys didn't really get to sample her pussy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Awesome review mate, sounds like an incredible experience and hats off to Moon for being up for it.

I’m confused though - she is working at 42G tonight, but there is a V Kaylie at Ginza Empire also rostered tonight, using one of the exact same pics. WTF is going on?
    I noticed as well. Some of the pics don't seem genuine (i.e. modelled pics) but Aussieguyinsf's description sounds good. The fact she was willing to do MMF straight off the bat makes her seem open too.

Still can’t believe this actually happened but it did.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn bro sounds amazing. Did Moon cancel all her subsequent bookings after that intense sesh?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Still can’t believe this actually happened but it did.
    I can't believe it too. Arrives on the scene as a newbie and straight into a threesome. You don't see the experienced girls up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Damn bro sounds amazing. Did Moon cancel all her subsequent bookings after that intense sesh?
    She’s a trooper mate.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I can't believe it too. Arrives on the scene as a newbie and straight into a threesome. You don't see the experienced girls up for it.
    Maybe she thought it was normal in Australia?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To bad she couldn't take your mate, you could have done one in the ass and one in the pussy. Either way that session sounds crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    To bad she couldn't take your mate, you could have done one in the ass and one in the pussy. Either way that session sounds crazy.
    Yeah, next time or next girl mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a refreshingly honest review, glad you both had an amazing time. I can’t wait for the future adventures!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was an amazing session for sure. Like king said, shame she couldn't take me (I'm not massive by any means, but Moon is very tight), but her blowjob skills and how much she got into the whole session was more than enough to send me over the edge. It'll be a little bit till my next threesome punt (not for a lack of wanting, but personal circumstances), but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow sounds very fun. Living vicariously through you guys at the moment. Thanks again for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Thefatfireman View Post
    What a refreshingly honest review, glad you both had an amazing time. I can’t wait for the future adventures!
    Me too. The lesson this time was that finding girls willing to do an mmf takes time. Already getting started on that part now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast