Thread: Southport Sabai

Senior Member(無間使者)

Southport Sabai

I’ve been to a couple of shops down in Southport, halfway to Labrador, but I was wondering about the shops in Chinatown. Sabai Thai seems likes it’s open til midnight and I was wondering if anyone had been in there and had anything good to report. If not I’ll likely have a look either way next weekend and report back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Open for long time but not been there for long as well. Two Thai ladies used to work there at the age late 30s or early 40s, and pretty sure one willing to offer FS. Not sure if any changes after Covid.

I don't think this is a good option in Southport as there are many shops nearby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    Open for long time but not been there for long as well. Two Thai ladies used to work there at the age late 30s or early 40s, and pretty sure one willing to offer FS. Not sure if any changes after Covid.

I don't think this is a good option in Southport as there are many shops nearby.
    My main concern was whether it’s fully legit or not, but I suspected 12 midnight close time that it wasn’t. Have had mixed luck around the area so wanted to try something new and these guys looked busy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried a walk in today but it was booked fairly solidly. Trying again next week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    Tried a walk in today but it was booked fairly solidly. Trying again next week.
    How did you go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went here weekly before covid and it was a legit place at that time.

There was a really hot young Thai student who worked between their 2 shops that I used to see. She was very suggestive and I think she had a bit of a reputation as the owner used to check on her all the time during the massage.

I got sick of waiting for something to happen so I grabbed her between the legs and said OK ? she smiled and let me play but didnt do anything to me. so I invited her out... went on a few dates and really enjoyed her.. very hot

unfortunately she went home due to covid