Thread: Gorgeous Vietnamese Snow in Asian Star

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gorgeous Vietnamese Snow in Asian Star

I met her lastime in Asian star. She is beautiful girl, friendly, sexy body , nice big boobs and perfect sucking.
    I strong recomend you guys to try this girl. Very less beautiful girl and so good in here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are you her pimp ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    are you her pimp ?
    With bad grammar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    are you her pimp ?
    Just very less to see a Vietnamese girl here. That’s why want to share. You can try and know it’s real or not bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol. now i see what you mean, rojer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Snow last week. She is great. small, sexy, big boobs and very pretty. No massage because that's not the service, so if thats what you're after you may not enjoy, but for a 45min session that just means the fun starts at the beginning an goes for as long as you can last in a 45min window. There seemed to be a few others worth trying that I saw as I was leaving.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is MSOG standard at this place? Like at sky angel. Or is that an extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirtguy View Post
    I saw Snow last week. She is great. small, sexy, big boobs and very pretty. No massage because that's not the service, so if thats what you're after you may not enjoy, but for a 45min session that just means the fun starts at the beginning an goes for as long as you can last in a 45min window. There seemed to be a few others worth trying that I saw as I was leaving.
    I have been to see a 3 x nice little bodies recently, but these Chinese women think the fake moaning is what is wanted, but to me its a total turn off.

Saw Sugar the last time - not so bad on the fake moaning and was happier overall with the time spent....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    are you her pimp ?
    Wondered the same thing. Two guys with low posts numbers posting about the same Girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep looks dodgy to me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to see Coco earlier this week, sure she is pretty, petite and a nice set of jugs, but like joeblow said, the fake moaning was a complete turn off. I am pretty pressed for time as it is and because of the fake moaning, I ended up finishing myself off. I've never really had a good brothel experience, that is why I tend to gravitate to shops and the occasional regular WL who I know I will have a good genuine time with. Not to say that you other blokes won't have a good time, but she did not float my boat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastTime View Post
    I went to see Coco earlier this week, sure she is pretty, petite and a nice set of jugs, but like joeblow said, the fake moaning was a complete turn off. I am pretty pressed for time as it is and because of the fake moaning, I ended up finishing myself off. I've never really had a good brothel experience, that is why I tend to gravitate to shops and the occasional regular WL who I know I will have a good genuine time with. Not to say that you other blokes won't have a good time, but she did not float my boat.
    Yup, Coco was one of them.....