Thread: J Toko Weirdest Punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Toko Weirdest Punt

Looks:
    Nothing bad in the looks department(nothing amazing either)
    Messy and Curly hairstyle
    Look mid20s
    C cup
    Propotionate body

Service
    This is where it goes downhill and weird. After shower, she's still using the towel as a robe then put another towel on top of me to sit. To make it worse, the towel that she put on top of me was wet(hopefully its not from the previous customers). She tries to lick me in all random places. I tried to touch her, but she doesn't allow me because my hands were cold. I tried to warm my own hands then tell her that I want to touch her, but she still doesn't allow me. She proceeds to BBBJ which is very unenthusiastic and slow while facing opposite of me and still keeping the towel on her. I basically can't touch anything. I ask her for a kiss, then she just open her mouth to me without doing anything. She then asks me for missionary position which I obliged but she still keep her hands on my d*** so I can't push it in. I ask her to put away her hands, then give it a couple of thrust before I'm losing my erection. She also still keeping the towel to cover her breasts during missionary, which I tried to push it away to suck her boobs. After I suck on her boobs she immediately wipe it away with towel. At this point, I really lost interest and I just wank myself off into the condom, then leave the room.

Overall
    I just wasted my money on her, the only good thing is I only do 30 mins. Not the worst but definitely the weirdest girl I've punt with.

Rating 1.5/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro that sounded horrible.

I shudder to think if that wasn't your worst punt, what your worst punt could of been lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In this context, I also can’t imagine what is worse, lol. Thanks for the tip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR mate. Was considering booking Toko but might give it a miss after reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly like when I saw her! Check my review, basically the same. Couldn't stay hard cause it was so weird. Weird is the only way to describe it.

Glad it wasn't just me but seems she should def be avoided

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    At least management gave me a 75% refund and the girl is long gone.
    Japanese girls are the greatest BANZAI! They'll never be fired no matter how good or bad the service is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you discuss with the management?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Did you discuss with the management?
    In my case I texted them afterwards, they asked if she did all the services. Technically she did lol.

I also wrote my review that night so they would've seen it. Was a month ago so nothing has changed with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    In my case I texted them afterwards, they asked if she did all the services.
    thats hilarious cos i can pinpoint which staff will say this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After reading another OP's latest AR on JAV Sui, I wonder if Toko might be experiencing mental exhaustion, being friendless in a strange country. Sometimes it is hard to get out of the job due to contractual and/or financial commitments. Good to see that Bro Dida stays positive despite a disappointing time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How did you get to 1.5?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My worst punt is my first and last time with Caucasian WL maybe around 6 years ago. She's pretty Russian girl and the mama-san told me she can do diamond service. Upon entering the room, she immediately sit on the bed playing with her phone and telling me to take a shower. I took a shower for 5minutes, then when I go out she told me to take a proper shower with a very rude tone. I obliged which means I wasted almost 15 mins already, even after I finish shower she still sits and played with her phone. As I lay back on the bed as well, she told me "No Kissing and touching pussy", my mood was already ruined. As she's about to start BJ, she immediately grab a condom. I was very angry at this point, so I said "I paid for Diamond service, I want BJ with no condom". She just said "No can do, do you want to cancel?". So I replied "Heck yeah, I want to cancel". She immediately flipped out of the room and slamming the door. She was making a scene which I really hate.

At that time the mama-san agreed to switch me to another girl, but I still need to pay the room fee twice because apparently I've been using the first room for almost 30 mins already.

Till this day, I've never punt with caucasian girls anymore because of her image. I'd rather have less attractive girl who can be more submissive and polite to their customers.