Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Natural sex/ Creampie experiences?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Natural sex/ Creampie experiences?

curious myself as I've only down it once with some random on E&B. wondering if anyone else has done it along with any stories thanks bros

Plenty of past threads on similar topic. Before this thread gets any legs, BBFS and CIP is purely unsafe from a punting perspective and nothing more should be said about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Give up man, if you're trying to look for good quality private girls offering this (the girls just never did it for me to pay for it) ... Unless any girl does it for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Give up man, if you're trying to look for good quality private girls offering this (the girls just never did it for me to pay for it) ... Unless any girl does it for you.
    mate, go and find a girlfriend/partner to do this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Whether they are good or bad quality private girls, the risk is still there. It's just not worth getting your rocks off for a couple of minutes feeling the wetness inside a warm pussy only to find yourself coming down with a nasty infection or virus after going BB. My advice is don't let your little head do the thinking for your big head. Stay safe guys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm truthfully not ignoring any advice here, but seriously as I said before I'm interested. But never went along with it even with my small head thinking coz I knew I wasn't gonna get turned on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had one girl who got all ready, lubed up and spread her legs before I even saw a condom in the room. Then when I asked where's the condom, she jumped up, left the room and came back with one. By then I was just so shocked and turned off... She had no idea who I was or where I could have been. Just made me think of who else had been up in there with no protection. Yuck.

So, I guess my closest experience to bbfs was that, unpleasant, weird, and ultimately didn't progress.

I let her jerk me off and left btw. No sex after that shit.

Good on you bro.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    I've had one girl who got all ready, lubed up and spread her legs before I even saw a condom in the room. Then when I asked where's the condom, she jumped up, left the room and came back with one. By then I was just so shocked and turned off... She had no idea who I was or where I could have been. Just made me think of who else had been up in there with no protection. Yuck.

So, I guess my closest experience to bbfs was that, unpleasant, weird, and ultimately didn't progress.

I let her jerk me off and left btw. No sex after that shit.
    Did this occur at one of the popular shops? I wonder what was going in the girl's head at the time. Maybe she saw Brad Pitt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did this occur at one of the popular shops? I wonder what was going in the girl's head at the time. Maybe she saw Brad Pitt?
    Not often the girls will have to leave their rooms in popular shops to get their stuff right? They usually have that carry bag of goodies :3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This has more to do with the WL than the shop they are at. Some punters get it at popular shops. Sometimes for no extra charge. Some girls offer it as an expensive addition.

In my 15 years of punting I've only had it offered once. And it was from a Thai ML who tried to slip my cock in while she was giving me a pussy slide. I stopped her.

It's really not worth the risk my man. Don't be a fool. Wrap your fucking tool. And enjoy pumping sluts without the fear of getting an infection.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t get why WL would even do it for free

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

wow

i didn't evenb know people would do this, i think its too scary. also I've never been offered one ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cause they enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    Because they like you / your cock and are horny - BB sex feels better for them as well, and they might want to cum? Also some of them have cum fetishes (they have told me!).

Banned
    So you come back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, you like to live on the edge. It’s really not worth the risk

Banned
    Question is, while it is not normal for many people to last very long when doing BBFS, how far into the session before you start sliding in her raw?

My first few BBFS with WLs that weren't regulars, the mistake was to let her ride me after only 5 mins of BJ. Came like a volcano eruption just after a few strokes. Was offered 2nd round but couldn't cum or even keep it hard.

One of the best BBFS I had, she made me cum from natural pussy slide 1st round then she made me cum again 2nd time from BBFS. Didn't even pay extra, was meant to do CFS with the rates I paid her. ($250/hr that time)

My most recent one was okay. She sucked me for a good 15 minutes before letting me in raw. I told her I'm prone to cumming real quick when doing BB, she gripped my dick real tight but we didn't move too much. This gives me a good chance to work on caressing her body and working my kegels. After 5 mins I started thrusting a bit more until I cum. Price was inclusive of CIP but she negotiated with me to pull out instead so I did just that. She was happy that I obliged, she gave me second round but I didn't manage to cum.

Another one was an accidental BBFS. Condom broke midway, my dick felt a bit more sensitive but I continued anyways. CIP and she ended up in the showers trying to wash off all my cum but she didn't get mad or anything as I was a regular and that she took daily hormone pills. Was hoping she would allow BBFS the next few sessions but no luck.

Back in those days I had a few accidental BBFS in shops, I would normally pull out when I feel like cumming as I can feel how sensitive my dick becomes as the condom broke. None of the WLs I was with demanded extra money, all they ask is if I had let some cum inside before pulling out so that they can pop the pill. After that they would still ask me to come see them again, but no luck in getting consentual BBFS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    This has more to do with the WL than the shop they are at. Some punters get it at popular shops. Sometimes for no extra charge. Some girls offer it as an expensive addition.

In my 15 years of punting I've only had it offered once. And it was from a Thai ML who tried to slip my cock in while she was giving me a pussy slide. I stopped her.

It's really not worth the risk my man. Don't be a fool. Wrap your fucking tool. And enjoy pumping sluts without the fear of getting an infection.
    True. I was once led to think that all WLs from a certain Lower North Shore shop does BBFS, turns out only a few of them were willing but they wouldn't offer it to first time customers, only regulars.

Well, seems that you're paranoid about BBFS. I would've let that Thai ML slide me in if she was hot. If she was a MILF then I might politely ask for a condom. Then again, if she's already pussy sliding you raw, makes no difference slipping your Joe right in her clam.

My only concern about BBFS is whether the WL is willing to pop the pill or not, regardless of pulling out or CIP. Like my regular WL pops her daily hormone pills even though she doesn't offer BBFS and lets slip broken condom accidents if it happens once in 10 sessions or so. She's known to reject customers she doesn't like midway and I definitely don't even think of stealthing - she's too good for me to be banned from seeing her again.

Banned
    Some do it because they're old and ugly, and the only way for them to get returning customers is if they offer 'special' services. And there's also those who might have done it because they find you attractive and want you to be their future husbands. I find those ones complicated as they act super interested the first few sessions then suddenly act super cold and treats you like a bothersome customer which turns me off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good point of the special services. But generally a massive red flag for me. If they’re okay to do it with you, they’ve more than likely offered and done with other punters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast