Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    Saw Shirley yesterday who's a Chinese cute in her 20's. Maybe it's because we're similar age but we got along really well and her English is also excellent. She was happy to not put any towel over me when working my back and at the flip she held the towel so low that I'm certain she saw my cock (semi). Didn't get/pursue anything further as I was happy to just get the massage and have a chat but there's potential here. Cheers
    How would you rate her looks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hot Nancy has left. She was not happy with you dirty fkers always trying to touch her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Ask for Alice. Sure thing on first time. $30 tip

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Is she old? Good massage/TT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Hot Nancy has left. She was not happy with you dirty fkers always trying to touch her.
    She wasn't that hot. There are way more hotter girls out there who's willing to please. Not a huge loss I suppose

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    She wasn't that hot. There are way more hotter girls out there who's willing to please. Not a huge loss I suppose
    "But this is very subjective…"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In good news.

There were two new thai girls last week. One middle-aged with that stereotypical lovely Thai demeanour (unique name that I've forgotten) and another young/er which I didn't get the name.

Will try to get a session with both.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Is she old? Good massage/TT?
    Haven't seen her yet but Linda said she was in her 40's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    How would you rate her looks?
    More the cute/innocent looking type rather than someone you'd describe as pretty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have not been here in a few months, could not crack Lily after 10 sessions and generous tips I have given up. Parnee depending on the mood may jack you off.

If you are after a legit great massage with no TT or hints Polly is outstanding and Linda is great in that department.

Sad to see Nancy go her massage was epic and stunning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionmachine123 View Post
    Have not been here in a few months, could not crack Lily after 10 sessions and generous tips I have given up. Parnee depending on the mood may jack you off.

If you are after a legit great massage with no TT or hints Polly is outstanding and Linda is great in that department.

Sad to see Nancy go her massage was epic and stunning
    I've been seeing Lily once a fortnight for a number of months and have become really good friends. She doesn't mind me touching her ass and legs but has very firmly said to me that she wouldn't give HE so I've given up there. Her massage quality and brushing is what makes me go back to her.

Saw Parnee about twice and she's never wanted to go any further than ball rubbing. Said I was too young haha.

Interesting that Polly is so legit. Never seen her but she seems like a young, playful type.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Is she cute etc?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s amazing how many punters are going to this place and hoping to “crack the jackpot” one day.
    The titillating thought of breaking through is making this shop busy and rich. All those bloody tips given to build rapport so “maybe next time she will”.

Sadly, wishful thinking is simply that. It never leads to a mind blowing orgasm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Sofia? Any quick reviews?

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It’s amazing how many punters are going to this place and hoping to “crack the jackpot” one day.
    The titillating thought of breaking through is making this shop busy and rich. All those bloody tips given to build rapport so “maybe next time she will”.

Sadly, wishful thinking is simply that. It never leads to a mind blowing orgasm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No idea why you keep getting wound up by this thread, what’s the matter? It’s been stated before on here why it’s so alluring. I’m sure most people on this thread who visit are generally fed up with RnT price gouging and the same old negotiation bullshit and getting sub-par service for overpriced amounts. Or is that just me?

I’ve been here three times, seen two ML’s, been butt-naked each session, all excellent oily massages with full coverage and got a nice HJ on my last visit and tipped $20. Back to the old school i reckon; this is how shit started out for me back in the day! I’n not naming the ML but suffice to say if she goes and turns the lights out on the flip and gets liberal with the oil as she works your upper thighs you’re probably on the right track.

Also funny that as everyone ‘knows’ it’s a legit place there’s no awkward moments running into other punters...sorry, i mean ‘customers’..when it gets crowded in the reception area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Sofia? Any quick reviews?
    I tried her anyway. What a wholesome experience. Beautiful girl and very nice human being. She is going overseas after next week so book if you can. You won't be disappointed. Some extras available but ymmv.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried her anyway. What a wholesome experience. Beautiful girl and very nice human being. She is going overseas after next week so book if you can. You won't be disappointed. Some extras available but ymmv.
    Guessing this is a new Sofia !
    Or are you implying Sophie is back !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Guessing this is a new Sofia !
    Or are you implying Sophie is back !
    No, this is new Sofia and not Sophie. Sofia has been around for around 2 months and is leaving after next week as she is going to America the week after for 4 months she said. Young thai girl (she said 28 which seems right). Good English and very friendly chat. Try if you get a chance this week and next. (not sure which days she is working).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, this is new Sofia and not Sophie. Sofia has been around for around 2 months and is leaving after next week as she is going to America the week after for 4 months she said. Young thai girl (she said 28 which seems right). Good English and very friendly chat. Try if you get a chance this week and next. (not sure which days she is working).
    Do you mean Sara? I only ask as this is exactly Sara's description. 28, good English. Sara only works Saturday I believe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Do you mean Sara? I only ask as this is exactly Sara's description. 28, good English. Sara only works Saturday I believe.
    I remember clearly it was Sofia because Linda confirmed on message so it was in writing and I also addressed her as Sofia during the session and she didn't correct me. Also I saw her yesterday (Friday) and not Saturday.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast