Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    How old would you say Cara is? Is she Thai or Chinese?

I'm giving up on Lily. Tried about 5 times to book her but she finishes before 5pm.
    Exactly my problem nowadays as well. She's never available in the evenings now.

Cara is probably mid to late 30s minimum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Exactly my problem nowadays as well. She's never available in the evenings now.

Cara is probably mid to late 30s minimum.
    Thx for the reply. Sounds good. How would you compare Cara's looks and massage skill to Paranee?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Hello @RodgrHerMoore. It might surprise you to learn that I’m an old hand at all of your educational comments, with over 30 years punting experience. Indeed I spent more money on these experiences than the cost of a few brand new fancy cars. And that is not an exaggeration!!

My comments (which caused you to reply) are about how Vitality 99 Chatswood isn’t a great supplier of the various exotica services you listed.

Hope this clears the air and calms you down.

Given the age of this thread and number of comments that keeps it popping up to the top of the forum’s list, I’m suspicious and think that someone related to Vitality 99 keeps fueling the fire by commenting on regular basis.
    Interesting theory - but doesn't the high amount of interest from regular forum goers invalidate this theory?

BTW - I too have been, and found there to be nothing special about the women or the service - but I feel like the stir is genuine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    I think it might possibly be Annie. Definitely not apple or Alice.

Never tried Wendy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Must have been Annie. I visited her today in response to your feedback and boy, her ball play and teasing was good. Not the best in looks but at least she's not a granny and has great ball play skills. Left very blue balled

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    That's unfortunate. Haven't seen her lately as my time doesn't match her working hours. Did she use to do it for you and stopped recently?
    She will give you some tissues if you want to finish yourself after she leaves.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Must have been Annie. I visited her today in response to your feedback and boy, her ball play and teasing was good. Not the best in looks but at least she's not a granny and has great ball play skills. Left very blue balled
    Ah good to know.

I too went yesterday and haas a session with thai ML. Not the best looker but had magic hands. On the flip she kept massaging ever so near my stiffy under the towel. A lot of eye contact too. It felt like it could happen anytime. Alas still nothing yet. Will keep on trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where else can we find shops like Vitality Chatswood which does really good legit massage at an affordable price with some teasing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Lily last week. Very friendly, brushing of balls, massages close to the little fella but when asked if she could give a HE she said she would "never" do it. Overall a very friendly encounter and a great girl who is young and speaks decent English (as per the standards in this shop), but i guess the emphatic "never" makes me believe that nothing more will ever happen with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Saw Lily last week. Very friendly, brushing of balls, massages close to the little fella but when asked if she could give a HE she said she would "never" do it. Overall a very friendly encounter and a great girl who is young and speaks decent English (as per the standards in this shop), but i guess the emphatic "never" makes me believe that nothing more will ever happen with her.
    I think you probably asked too early before the rapport is built! I've got a HJ from her before, after the 7th session with her. Took a while to get there, but that's the fun. A couple of other punters here have also got a HJ from her before.

Haven't seen Lily for a while though since she changed her timetable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Annie again, this time the ball play was more intense and there were quite a number of shaft touching too. Think I'm ready to ask in the next 1-2 sessions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wendy was a sure thing and gave a HJ both times I've seen her but Linda may have caught on and let her go. She's unfortunately no longer working. A Chinese lady with similar looks to Annie who seems to tease a lot but not willing to go all the way!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    Wendy was a sure thing and gave a HJ both times I've seen her but Linda may have caught on and let her go. She's unfortunately no longer working. A Chinese lady with similar looks to Annie who seems to tease a lot but not willing to go all the way!
    Damnit ! Wendy was my next
    Apple does - good massage too
    Anyone know of Sara/h or Ket/kat ?

Will see Annie soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s fascinating to continue to see how Vitality 999 and not any other shop attracting so much attention — I wonder if the owner is fuelling the posts!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It’s fascinating to continue to see how Vitality 999 and not any other shop attracting so much attention — I wonder if the owner is fuelling the posts!!!!!
    Not sure how many people are like me, but I certainly find Vitality 999 more fun as a destination to visit than the sure brothels or shops where the key is looking for the sexiest girl. I keep an eye on this thread and any threads relating to legit massages more closely than other threads waiting for good new girls to join.

Guess everyone has their preferences. And I guess you are one of those who contributed multiple times to fuelling this post!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Damnit ! Wendy was my next
    Apple does - good massage too
    Anyone know of Sara/h or Ket/kat ?

Will see Annie soon
    Never tried Sarah or Kat (or alternative spelling of their names).

Let us know how you go with Annie! I'm going to try her again in the next few days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Annie on Friday. Very pretty, 40+ but doesn't look like it at all. I would say she is the prettiest staff this shop has seen (obviously beauty is subjective so just my opinion). She did brush past the balls a few times but never got too close to them. She seems to be a simple girl (woman) who is not after tips. Will she convert and do some extras? Time will tell. But seems unlikely she would do happy ending.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you probably asked too early before the rapport is built! I've got a HJ from her before, after the 7th session with her. Took a while to get there, but that's the fun. A couple of other punters here have also got a HJ from her before.

Haven't seen Lily for a while though since she changed her timetable.
    Yea possible. But it didn't take a ugly turn as she kept joking with me even after I asked and she denied. It's fine. Will try again but she now works only two days in a week so not sure when I will get to see her again, if at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop is great. But the only tricky part is when you see a new girl and you don't know if she does the tackle tickle, but in your mind you are thinking she might do it if asked. It becomes a bit awkward sometimes when you ask but the girl is legit only. It can make you feel somewhat like a loser making unsolicited requests to girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Kara/Sara today for legit purposes (90 min body scrub). No hint of TT, didn't even come close to the business end . Although it would have been nice, TT wasn't my purpose today. Finished with a very good massage.
    Premises are always clean and it's hard to find another establishment offering the same pricing structure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    Saw Kara/Sara today for legit purposes (90 min body scrub). No hint of TT, didn't even come close to the business end . Although it would have been nice, TT wasn't my purpose today. Finished with a very good massage.
    Premises are always clean and it's hard to find another establishment offering the same pricing structure.
    I did try Sara/h , really good massage - pulled away all of my knots and it hurt like hell at that time - later - pure bliss

She brushed a few times but no joy - awesome convo too

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast