Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    The excitement comes from attending this legit shop knowing that at times the boundaries could be crossed! Rather than always going to a sure place to get a sure service.
    100 percent. Love the uncertainty and surprise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Does this shop have another website than this one https://www.vitality999.com/
    I can find names or photos of girls there.
    Its not a RNT so no names or photos on website. You can call the number on this website and ask who is working when. Thats it. No photos are ever shared. If are after good looking and scantily dressed girls, this is probably not the place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    No rosters posted or any other website.
    I have been more than 6 times, and there's been no hanky-panky just a playful slap of my stiff cock.
    Maybe I am just special and that's why I received special attention last night lol.
    But it did feel like I was in a RnT shop last night. I saw a smoking hot Thai girl and I am fairly certain I recognised another lady from a RnT shop (her name and face were familiar, but I could be wrong).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Sounds like Sophie is worth trying. Thanks for the intel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sofie/sofia :
    Not sure I know enough about massage skill , but not yet like Annabelle/selina or Parnee .

Well groomed and looks
    good for her age : yes

Massage : Good though , definitely enduring solid 8/10 had to guide her what I like -hard long forearm strokes .

Surprise factor : for sure !

After massage; fried rice and kimchi in Chatswood while watching Asian hotties passing by and smiling : priceless

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Surprise factor : for sure !

Thats very encouraging. Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone had any luck with Lily recently? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks all for contributing to the intel on this place. This morning i enquired if Lily was available. Sadly booked out. Plenty of other names dropped, so thought to try my luck and didn't book anyone specific

Showed up after work and nobody available so receptionist gives me choice of her or male. I said whoever can do deep tissue.

Turns out i got Linda. Her massage is very good but not quite as soothing as a thai massage. It is effective without the feeling of being relaxed. She had a tendancy of using 10/10 strength instead of starting 6/10 and working up the intensity.

No TT.

The downside is she keeps her mobile on her and puts it between my feet. Every SMS i feel the bedsheets vibrate. She answers every call. Has to leave the room to take payment.

I asked her if i get those lost mins back and she did extend. Those interruptions were not relaxing.

So check the name 1st and if it's Linda, avoid her as she will be busy handling the business.

Will try to book Lily in advance and report back.

I'm like others here and annoyed with plastic rnt robotic experiences. I'd rather have a good massage and leave with blue balls. But today i was mentally blue balled that my balls were not blue'd!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure Linda is the boss… Definite no fun there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Linda is the boss. She doesn't want the staff to do any extras in this shop, so she's 100% a no go and she has too many other priorities compared to seeing clients.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sophie is a must see if you enjoy getting blue balled!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Sophie is a must see if you enjoy getting blue balled!!
    Is she the big sized ML? I saw large sized with permed hair on my way out.

Other tidbit was Linda farted a lot during my session and even as i was paying in the way out.

So make sure you pre-book an ML before you go or they may all get allocated by the time you get there like how i ended up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sophie is no longer working as apparently her husband didn't like her working at a massage place. Not sure if she will return but appears to be that she may not.

Linda is the owner. Dont book her if you have options.

The big size ML you are referring to could be Rucy. Good massage and some TT. But English is non existent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Contrary to some of the older posts in the thread, I don't think there's any hope with Lily. Saw her for the 4th time today and she gives an amazing full body massage, rubbing very deep up the leg/groin area but nothing further there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    Contrary to some of the older posts in the thread, I don't think there's any hope with Lily. Saw her for the 4th time today and she gives an amazing full body massage, rubbing very deep up the leg/groin area but nothing further there.
    Thx for the intel. Have you tried Parnee? I didn't hear her name listed when i phoned yesterday so i don't know if she still works there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Thx for the intel. Have you tried Parnee? I didn't hear her name listed when i phoned yesterday so i don't know if she still works there
    Haven't tried her myself but she was working today. I heard her voice - sounds like a Chinese middle-aged lady if you know what I mean lol. Don't think I'll be giving her a try in the future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    It took me 7 times to crack Lily. Lots of laughter and friendly chat with her. Don't give up mate! If she's happy to do your deep groin and brush your balls, you are half there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    It took me 7 times to crack Lily. Lots of laughter and friendly chat with her. Don't give up mate! If she's happy to do your deep groin and brush your balls, you are half there.
    That's reassuring to know! Sounds like you got game when it comes to chatting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Sophie is no longer working as apparently her husband didn't like her working at a massage place. Not sure if she will return but appears to be that she may not.

Linda is the owner. Dont book her if you have options.

The big size ML you are referring to could be Rucy. Good massage and some TT. But English is non existent.
    That is the worst news I’ve ever heard. I had such high hopes for my future sessions with Sophie given how amazing the first one was. Hopefully her husband changes his mind, I definitely understand why he wants to keep her for himself!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nancy is back, Only working Mondays – the final frontier!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the intel. What's Nancy's profile like? Only seen Sophie and Lily from this shop.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast