Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Banned

Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

While business is slow at many parlours in Chatswood due to low immigration, Linda is still running a thriving business.

Monica is an ugly old grandma that will milk your cock for $30. Not really a friendly type and gets jealous when you book someone else. Avoid

Two young Thai babes now on the roster. Reasonable massage, but they will not do extras no matter how much you throw at them. Nor will they do a teasing service

Mary is the pick of the ladies there. Very pleasant older lady. Not ugly like Monica. She will massage your balls, do the dragon tendon bullshit, massage the base of your erect cock and basically do everything to your groin area, except wank you off. I tip her $20. Last week I left dripping with precum. Great general massage too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for introducing to this fred.
    Went there a month ago and there was a lady called joyce who gave an amazing HJ and let me feel her tits all for 20 bucks. Massage was crap tho. Called linda a couple of times since then to see if shes working but no luck.

Also with mary, don't go for 60 min sessions. While the massage is great, Most of the time is devoted to your back and shoulders and on the 5 mins of flip she massages over the towel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Mary last week for 30 mins...I said if u can massage bum and groin ...while she did massage bum..legs and some groin but there was absolutely no touching to balls or anywhere near...her massage was very firm. I may go just for that if in pain, next time.

Wonder if she does teasing only for longer bookings. Can someone confirm. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I saw Mary last week for 30 mins...I said if u can massage bum and groin ...while she did massage bum..legs and some groin but there was absolutely no touching to balls or anywhere near...her massage was very firm. I may go just for that if in pain, next time.

Wonder if she does teasing only for longer bookings. Can someone confirm. Thanks
    Yes I book Mary for 90 minutes. The teasing starts even before the flip with work to the groin from behind. On the flip, it’s everything just short of jacking me off. I tip her $20 for excellent service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How old would you say Mary is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer34 View Post
    How old would you say Mary is?
    Probably old enough to be your mom. I’d say between 50 - 65

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The whole point in punting is to be with young chicks and not older women or grandma's who have no teeth, saggy breasts or many wrinkles everywhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good cure for rheumatism

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dont knock vitality. The only place running during lockdowns, this was the next best thing available.
    This isn't a place you would go punting anyway, some find more pleasure in the art of tease rather than doing the routine with a plastic mechanical doll.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The whole point in punting is to be with young chicks and not older women or grandma's who have no teeth, saggy breasts or many wrinkles everywhere.
    Each to their own. Many of your posts, let alone your username, annoy the crap out of me. What's to say that a 50 something MILF isn't attractive to an older bloke, guy with a fetish or a guy with limited budget?

I have had some truly great punts with older women. I have never met a WL with no teeth. I have seen saggy breasts (which can be nice) and wrinkles on younger women too. You are out of touch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What day did you see Mary or what days she on? sometimes a firm massage with a bit of a tease is in order.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for this info! always thought this was a strictly legit place. keen to meet mary and maybe even monica lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
    What day did you see Mary or what days she on? sometimes a firm massage with a bit of a tease is in order.
    Girls rosters change all the time. Give Linda the owner a call and check

Banned
    In case you’re wondering, I did try Selina, the super cute, young Chinese girl. But yeah the massage was just over the top professional. The draping was just so perfect, that only the area being massaged gets exposed. Absolutely no prospect of anything with her.

I also saw Cathy, the older Chinese lady. Massage was too soft for my liking and she didn’t put the effort in. Totally professional also.

The only one on the current roster that will actually wank you off is Monica. But the teasing service by Mary on the 90 minute booking is sensational.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went today and Mary has left the business.. Got another therapist but the massage and draping were just perfect so no chance for any extras.
    So much for this hidden gem..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn, I’m really disappointed to have missed out on Mary’s teasing massage, that kind of thing is right up my alley. Anyone know if there are other MLs around who do something like this? Can’t get enough of the tease…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Same experience

Quote Originally Posted by spoonser View Post
    Damn, I’m really disappointed to have missed out on Mary’s teasing massage, that kind of thing is right up my alley. Anyone know if there are other MLs around who do something like this? Can’t get enough of the tease…
    Is there anyone there which does more?
    Let me know. Thank you

Banned
    Try Parnee the highly experienced Thai Milf. She will give you a good teasing service. Her balls massage is very good and a lot better than the crook’s that owns Renwick. If you ask politely, she will jack you off for a $30 tip. She used to work at a Macau sauna, so there isn’t much she hasn’t seen.

She doesn’t like mongers touching her, so keep your hands to yourself, close your eyes, and just enjoy her expertly stroking your cock at the end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Parnee the highly experienced Thai Milf. She will give you a good teasing service. Her balls massage is very good and a lot better than the crook’s that owns Renwick. If you ask politely, she will jack you off for a $30 tip. She used to work at a Macau sauna, so there isn’t much she hasn’t seen.

She doesn’t like mongers touching her, so keep your hands to yourself, close your eyes, and just enjoy her expertly stroking your cock at the end
    So what days does she work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    So what days does she work?
    Just have to call and ask

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast