Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Sophie in this shop? She looks better than all the other chinese milfs currently working in this shop but havent tried her yet. Linda mentioned she works Wednesday to Sunday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    She didnt mention if Amber would offer anything but yes she was teasing me that you should try Amber and that i would love it.

I have seen Annabel atleast 5-6 times but she would never do any extras even after me almost begging for it. She will never offer in my view. She did tease by brushing her fingers against my balls and also didnt mind me lying butt naked on the table and infact has always been friendly with me so i dont think i ever annoyed her with my requests. But said very clearly she wont do it.
    That sounds very similar to my experiences. Brushing balls with fingers and allowing fully naked even when lying face up. Never pushed for it though as she's friendly and I don't want her to turn cold.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Sophie in this shop? She looks better than all the other chinese milfs currently working in this shop but havent tried her yet. Linda mentioned she works Wednesday to Sunday.
    Not yet, but keen to give it a go when I'm back from overseas. How old does she look?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Not yet, but keen to give it a go when I'm back from overseas. How old does she look?
    I would say around 40.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I first visited this shop I saw Cathy, who is now long gone, which is a shame as she did a great groin massage but nothing more scintillating was offered. As it was my first visit I asked at the time if it was underpants on or off, however she just shrugged and basically said it was up to me "whatever makes you comfortable", so when I go there now it's undies off and none of the girls have baulked . I saw Cathy a couple of times before she retired, then was allocated Monica a few times. If you like your feet massaged for an unseemly length of time then Monica was the lady - as the OP's post indicated a HJ could be had back then, but nothing offered when I saw her last March.
    I dropped in a few weeks ago at short notice and had Parnee - no teasing to talk of, but when undraping one leg so she could work on it she pushed the towel firmly to cover my nuts but didn't worry when undraping the other leg. Otherwise she gave a very strong undies off legit massage, probably too strong for me at the time as I bruised over the shoulder blade .... but the knot is gone, fled in fear of blood loss no doubt.
    While I was waiting for Parnee to become available a couple of aged customers [one in a wheelchair] had finished their massages and came back out through the entrance .... similarly a mother and 12 year old kid were leaving after the youngster had been treated for a leg injury ..... it leaves no doubt in my mind that Linda is doing her best to run a legit shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this Sophie have short permed hair?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Does this Sophie have short permed hair?

Thats right. And looked like she is better groomed than some of the other ladies in this shop who don't care how they look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats right. And looked like she is better groomed than some of the other ladies in this shop who don't care how they look.
    Interesting, if it's the one I know.
    I know her from another shop that I went to a month ago.
    She contacted me through wechat last night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    When I first visited this shop I saw Cathy, who is now long gone, which is a shame as she did a great groin massage but nothing more scintillating was offered. As it was my first visit I asked at the time if it was underpants on or off, however she just shrugged and basically said it was up to me "whatever makes you comfortable", so when I go there now it's undies off and none of the girls have baulked . I saw Cathy a couple of times before she retired, then was allocated Monica a few times. If you like your feet massaged for an unseemly length of time then Monica was the lady - as the OP's post indicated a HJ could be had back then, but nothing offered when I saw her last March.
    I dropped in a few weeks ago at short notice and had Parnee - no teasing to talk of, but when undraping one leg so she could work on it she pushed the towel firmly to cover my nuts but didn't worry when undraping the other leg. Otherwise she gave a very strong undies off legit massage, probably too strong for me at the time as I bruised over the shoulder blade .... but the knot is gone, fled in fear of blood loss no doubt.
    While I was waiting for Parnee to become available a couple of aged customers [one in a wheelchair] had finished their massages and came back out through the entrance .... similarly a mother and 12 year old kid were leaving after the youngster had been treated for a leg injury ..... it leaves no doubt in my mind that Linda is doing her best to run a legit shop.
    Yes, all ladies in this shop are fine with undies off. I think all of them prefer the legit massage and dont expect any tips. But if you ask nicely (no force or disrespect) you can get a little bit or more from some of them (which i guess is at their complete discretion). If you want a sure thing, this is not the shop. If you prefer pure legit massage, then again this may not be the shop because some of them dont seem to have received any formal massage training. But if you want a slightly cheaper legit massage with the expectation of some brushing here and there because no undies or an occasional HJ in some cases, then this is the place for you. You will never score a b2b or fs in this place because the ladies are not desperate for extra money from my experience with everyone so far.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting, if it's the one I know.
    I know her from another shop that I went to a month ago.
    She contacted me through wechat last night.

Contacted to ask you to come to vitality99?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Contacted to ask you to come to vitality99?
    She hasn't asked yet.
    Just general chat.
    I also have a friend ( who works in another massage shop ) of hers on wechat as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She hasn't asked yet.
    Just general chat.
    I also have a friend ( who works in another massage shop ) of hers on wechat as well.

Thats great. Is she legit or offer any extras last time you saw her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats great. Is she legit or offer any extras last time you saw her?
    Legit as far as I am aware.
    She seemed new to the industry as the boss showed her how to do cupping and hot stones on me. They even filmed it and took photos and used it in their advertising.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Legit as far as I am aware.
    She seemed new to the industry as the boss showed her how to do cupping and hot stones on me. They even filmed it and took photos and used it in their advertising.

O alright. I am keen on booking her next time I am in the shop. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, all ladies in this shop are fine with undies off. I think all of them prefer the legit massage and dont expect any tips. But if you ask nicely (no force or disrespect) you can get a little bit or more from some of them (which i guess is at their complete discretion). If you want a sure thing, this is not the shop. If you prefer pure legit massage, then again this may not be the shop because some of them dont seem to have received any formal massage training. But if you want a slightly cheaper legit massage with the expectation of some brushing here and there because no undies or an occasional HJ in some cases, then this is the place for you. You will never score a b2b or fs in this place because the ladies are not desperate for extra money from my experience with everyone so far.
    The excitement comes from attending this legit shop knowing that at times the boundaries could be crossed! Rather than always going to a sure place to get a sure service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    O alright. I am keen on booking her next time I am in the shop. Cheers!
    So today I couldn't help myself, I had to check out this Sophie to see if was the same one I knew. Yes it was her.
    Tonight started with the boss taking me to the room at the far end of the hallway, and she whispered in my ear 'I have a very nice girl for you'.
    Supposedly this shop is legit, so I won't say much more.
    I suggest you try her, but be warned her English no good.
    Massage skills 10/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does this shop have another website than this one https://www.vitality999.com/
    I can find names or photos of girls there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No rosters posted or any other website.
    I have been more than 6 times, and there's been no hanky-panky just a playful slap of my stiff cock.
    Maybe I am just special and that's why I received special attention last night lol.
    But it did feel like I was in a RnT shop last night. I saw a smoking hot Thai girl and I am fairly certain I recognised another lady from a RnT shop (her name and face were familiar, but I could be wrong).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a smoking hot Thai girl – that would be Nancy.

Sweet girl, but damn she is very legit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So today I couldn't help myself, I had to check out this Sophie to see if was the same one I knew. Yes it was her.
    Tonight started with the boss taking me to the room at the far end of the hallway, and she whispered in my ear 'I have a very nice girl for you'.
    Supposedly this shop is legit, so I won't say much more.
    I suggest you try her, but be warned her English no good.
    Massage skills 10/10

Thanks for the heads up mate. I will see when my schedule allows for it but will definitely try soon.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast